Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone here?

I'm a little over 3 weeks out from my last fill, and I notice my fill is tighter. I think I still need a bit more, but I at least have some restriction. I'm losing the wieght that I gained. I'm eating clean - and I've got my gym bag packed. I've had a lot going on, so not sure if I will be online much over the weekend and next week. I have my mom in the hospital, not sure what going on with her, and my DH mom also went into the hospital, but they figured out it was her gallbladder and she had it removed and on her way home now.

So needless to say, I've been at the hospital the past few days and since my mom is still there, I'll probably be hanging out with her. I have made a few bad choices while at the hospital (fast food), but not that bad. I had some breaded chicken, but tried to get the breading off, but did eat some of it.

My next mission, get back to the gym. My DH is paying me $1 everytime I go to the gym, I asked him to do it. It was one of the ways I read to "Motivate" yourself. At the end of the month, or by 6 weeks, If I exercise like I should, I should have enough to go get a massage. Next Friday, I'll let you know how much I made.:crying:

Talk to everyone later........

I'm a little over 3 weeks out from my last fill, and I notice my fill is tighter. I think I still need a bit more, but I at least have some restriction. I'm losing the wieght that I gained. I'm eating clean - and I've got my gym bag packed. I've had a lot going on, so not sure if I will be online much over the weekend and next week. I have my mom in the hospital, not sure what going on with her, and my DH mom also went into the hospital, but they figured out it was her gallbladder and she had it removed and on her way home now.

So needless to say, I've been at the hospital the past few days and since my mom is still there, I'll probably be hanging out with her. I have made a few bad choices while at the hospital (fast food), but not that bad. I had some breaded chicken, but tried to get the breading off, but did eat some of it.

My next mission, get back to the gym. My DH is paying me $1 everytime I go to the gym, I asked him to do it. It was one of the ways I read to "Motivate" yourself. At the end of the month, or by 6 weeks, If I exercise like I should, I should have enough to go get a massage. Next Friday, I'll let you know how much I made.:tongue:

Talk to everyone later........

Hi Sunshine!

I just wanted to come by and say hi!

I had a death in the family and was busy with visiting family.

I have been going to they gym too and weight training.

My fill is super tight, like if I got a fill.

It has been over 6 months I think.

The only thing I am doing different is putting a weight loss patch on or near the port site.

I am curious about it.

I may give away free samples of it just to see if others have the same results.

Wouldn't that be great if it worked that way!!

I know it's different for everyone but I need help!! I haven't lost anything since Thanksgiving, have gained and lost the same 5-7 pounds. Exercise is almost non-existant, eat way more sweets than I should, but calorie count is usually around 1200 (when I'm watching it!!). Problem is, whether I'm watching it or not I still stay about the same, so I tend to not watch it! I have an appointment this Monday and am considering getting another fill. Guess I want to know, from those that are happy with their restriction level, how much fill you have in what band and about how much you eat a day. Do you snack all day, keep calorie counts, eat only certain meals each day and so on.....

My dietician (from a hospital, not a band doctors!) said my calorie count was good but that I needed less sweets and more Fiber. Also said that after losing 100 pounds it might take a few months for my body to adjust and that I should be happy about the loss, that was 2 months ago! I'm not done yet....would like to lose at least another 40 pounds before I'm happy!

Tonya, sorry to hear about you mom and mom-in-law. Pitching tent in hospitals is something I hate...beyond being a germ-o-phobe, it just makes me uneasy. Seems like all you do is feel helpless and wait. Big hugs to you! Glad to hear the fill feels better. I know your headed in the right direction!

BabyGot, you have my sympathies for your loss. It's been a rough season, I know our office has been very busy this time of year (own a funeral home). Good going on the exercise! It's my addition, my private time, my saving grace. I just love it!

5Jacks, I was right where you are just a short month or two ago. Made no difference what I did, and was beating myself up over it. Turns out, a small (.3cc) fill did the trick scales be moving now! I have the VG11 band (10cc+ capacity) with I think 9.1 or 9.3cc's in it (remember, up to 1cc stays in tube from port). Band fill gal stopped me from obsessing over calories, and now I believe her. If restricted correctly, it's near impossible to overeat...sans high calorie drinks, soft hi cal stuff and tortilla chips (speaking from experience here...LOL!). Sweets will stop all good losses, and not fill you, so you eat more. Everyone, including 2 docs, told me also to just be happy, that my body was adjusting to losing 100 lbs, but I really wanted the scales to move. They did. Yours will. I know that doesn't help, but it IS true. Can't be much help, if only knowing 'someone else was EXACTLY where you are, and is back on track' helps! We're here for you!

Thanks Cindi !!!! It is really hard when you watch what you eat and there aren't any results. That was my preband story all the time, since the band I haven't had any real trouble losing weight, until now! It is nice to know that I'm not the only one. Haven't been checking the LBT sights as much as I should because I didn't have any new loss to report, guess I should have known it's support, loss or no loss! Hopefully things will get better after a fill on Monday. I know I need to exercise, that's a given, just too darn cold out right now. THanks for all your help!

Lisa--same here. No real weighloss since about thanksgiving either. But I'm not always on the mark when it comes to eating, drinking, or exercising. I've really gotten back these past two weeks with my water!! My goal this week is to meet or exceed my expected intake. I gotta get after it.

BGB and Sunshine, so sorry for the problems with family. What a stressor!

So I went to the doctor, they took out my fill to see how much was actually in my band. Had it marked down that I should of had 4.2cc and they pulled out 4.0 cc's so not too far off. She put it all back in, told me to do liquids today and tomorrow and then soft stuff for a few days until normal again. This is it.....I'm going to be careful again, need to do what Sula's saying and get in my Water and going to start walking on Wednesday (going to a feild trip with my twins tomorrow and a meeting tomorrow night won't allow much time at all for walking!!).

Hopefully this will give me a kick start and will see some results soon.

Hello gang, still plugging along. My fill seems a bit tighter, however, not tight enough. Eating is okay, but not the best. Exercise has been none, but DH & I are heading to the gym after work.

I haven't weighed in a few days, will probably weigh tomorrow - talk to everyone later.

I STILL HAVEN'T SEEN MY DOCTOR!!! He was on vacation and now he's sick. Ugh! I have been having a rough time getting fluids down first thing in the morning. It's like my band is so tight. It takes a little while before I can get stuff down comfortably. It really sucks tho. Hopefully I can get in with Dr. Reliable this week.

Here are my most recent pics...my first "after 100 lbs" shots. In the bathing suit pics you can see the skin I need to have worked on on my legs. My friend did have a great time playing with the skin the other night while we were shopping. She said it was "relaxing" and that the skin was "like a stress ball". I laughed. Weird thing is that I play with my tummy skin sometimes when I am sitting in bed...haha

post-211506-13813136664377_thumb.jpg

post-211506-13813136664564_thumb.jpg

post-211506-13813136664794_thumb.jpg

post-211506-13813136665025_thumb.jpg

Angyl - you look amazing and have got the most adorable smile!

Ha! Thank you. Now if I can just get up the nerve to finish the job off with the plastic surgery. Blah...

Angyl - I had a Tummy Tuck 3 weeks ago and it was not that bad. Now, I might not have said that right after; the first few days and the drains were awful, but the result is so worth it!

Now, if I can get my eating under control again and get on the treadmill!!! I have been snacking like a maniac (I am soooo bored at home) and haven't been able to exercise - I weighed this morning and was up 3 pounds, not happy . . .

Angyl - I had a Tummy Tuck 3 weeks ago and it was not that bad. Now, I might not have said that right after; the first few days and the drains were awful, but the result is so worth it!

Now, if I can get my eating under control again and get on the treadmill!!! I have been snacking like a maniac (I am soooo bored at home) and haven't been able to exercise - I weighed this morning and was up 3 pounds, not happy . . .

I remember you had the tummy tuck. I've been following your progress. You're my plastic surgery "go to" person lol. I am considering the tummy tuck and lower body lift. As you can see I have a lot of skin on my thighs that needs to be tightened. It makes me kinda uncomfortable. I was aiming at the surgery for like May so I can be bikini ready, but am pushing it off till fall because I want to use my time off for actual vacations.

I have been pbing everyday.

Did my fill decide to kick in after 6 months or something?

I feel so tight. I can't eat in the morning, can eat at lunch and dinner but if I eat one more bite than I should, I get stuck, slime and pb.

Has this happened to anyone else?

BabyG- I haven't ever gone 6 mos without getting a fill. I'm getting fills/unfills it seems about every 6 weeks. grrrrr. I do notice the fills for me get tighter after 3 weeks. Mine is not too tight though, but i have more restriction. I don't PB or anything. I don't think PBing everyday is a good thing, maybe you should get a slight unfill.

I weighed this morning and the scale is finally moving down! I'm back into the 170's after a long battle with the 180's. Bye bye 180's and I truly hope I NEVER see you again!

I did make it to the gym, didn't have a real hard workout, but it felt good just to be inside the gym again.