Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

May 8th! Any May surgeries out there?!

Mine is at 10:30. The pre-op diet was hardest the first three days for me. But I've lost almost 20lbs so that has kept me motivated. Good luck!

Omg you're so lucky Ive only lost 10 [emoji30] . I walk everywhere and been taking stairs. But I also have been on my menstrual so idk if that makes a difference. Yesterday I weighed 203. When I started the pre op I was 213.

Sent from my SM-G935T using BariatricPal mobile app

22 minutes ago, Ylm87 said:

Omg you're so lucky Ive only lost 10 . I walk everywhere and been taking stairs. But I also have been on my menstrual so idk if that makes a difference. Yesterday I weighed 203. When I started the pre op I was 213.

I weigh a lot more than you that's why I've lost a little more.

Hello May Sleevers😃 Im May 8th also. Have to be at the hospital at 6am. Its finally here 😀. There is also a May Bypass/ Sleevers Kik support group for those that have Kik. Drop your name below or inbox me and I will add you. And the count down begins!

Hello May Sleevers[emoji2] Im May 8th also. Have to be at the hospital at 6am. Its finally here [emoji3]. There is also a May Bypass/ Sleevers Kik support group for those that have Kik. Drop your name below or inbox me and I will add you. And the count down begins!

Yay. I have to be at the hospital at 8am. Best of luck to you. We got this! [emoji123][emoji16]. I don't have kik.

6 minutes ago, Ylm87 said:

Yay. I have to be at the hospital at 8am. Best of luck to you. We got this! . I don't have kik.

We basically right behind each other.😃 Yes we do we got this💪💪💪😀😘😍 Aww its ok love I was just letting some people know who have it or want to join in. Its alot of terrific and wonderful people in there.

Good luck😀😃😀

We basically right behind each other.[emoji2] Yes we do we got this[emoji123][emoji123][emoji123][emoji3][emoji8][emoji7] Aww its ok love I was just letting some people know who have it or want to join in. Its alot of terrific and wonderful people in there.

I'll keep in touch after surgery to see how you're doing. Where are you located?

6 minutes ago, Ylm87 said:

I'll keep in touch after surgery to see how you're doing. Where are you located?

Cool I will keep in touch also that will be great. Im in Philly. How about you?

Had my surgery in New York on Star Wars day! (May 4th) So far so good. A lot of acid but hopefully as days go by it'll subside.

Had my surgery at New York Presbyterian, performed by Dr. Afaneh. One of the first doctors to use robotics while performing VSG's. He said the surgery couldn't have gone any more perfect.

HW: 233
CW: 225.5
GW: 130

To everyone awaiting there surgery, it's going to be tough. Your throat is going to hurt because of the breathing tube, you're going to feel very groggy because you're pumped with many meds prior and during surgery. You might ask yourself "wth did I get myself into?" because I am not afraid to admit I asked myself. But, it will get better as days pass.

Plus to boost your spirits, my surgeon said May is one of the best months to have surgery. Perfect weather to go on walks. :)

Good luck everyone and speedy recovery! [emoji173]️

Thank you for the tips and advice definitely need it. When its countdown time and you waiting and anticipating what to expect. Thank you!😀😃 your on the loser bench. I wish you a successful journey on your weight loss.

7 minutes ago, celeniavsg said:

Had my surgery in New York on Star Wars day! (May 4th) So far so good. A lot of acid but hopefully as days go by it'll subside.

Had my surgery at New York Presbyterian, performed by Dr. Afaneh. One of the first doctors to use robotics while performing VSG's. He said the surgery couldn't have gone any more perfect.

HW: 233
CW: 225.5
GW: 130

To everyone awaiting there surgery, it's going to be tough. Your throat is going to hurt because of the breathing tube, you're going to feel very groggy because you're pumped with many meds prior and during surgery. You might ask yourself "wth did I get myself into?" because I am not afraid to admit I asked myself. But, it will get better as days pass.

Plus to boost your spirits, my surgeon said May is one of the best months to have surgery. Perfect weather to go on walks. :)

Good luck everyone and speedy recovery!

Thank you for the tips and advice definitely need it. When its countdown time and you waiting and anticipating what to expect. Thank you!😀😃 your on the loser bench. I wish you a successful journey on your weight loss.

May 23re and hoping it it gets here soon!

:blush:

Thank you for the tips and advice definitely need it. When its countdown time and you waiting and anticipating what to expect. Thank you![emoji3][emoji2] your on the loser bench. I wish you a successful journey on your weight loss.

Thank you! See you soon on the loser's bench as well! [emoji173]️