Gaining weight after 250+ lb loss since 2008

13 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, SkinnyKathy said:

Julie, yes it can be brutal! But for me it was not brutal at the onset. This is the hardest it has ever been for me. I'm glad to see other long-term bandsters though that are making it work. That gives me hope that it can be done.

I was thinking about it and the other thing I did religiously in the first few years was log my food intake. So I recently joined loseit.com and am now logging my food intake every day, honestly accounting for every bite. Sometimes its the small nibbles that add up that can sabotage you, so I am committed to being honest and transparent with myself.

Keeping an honest food journal where you write down everything that goes in your body is so important. I wouldn't be where I am now without it. Good for you for getting back to it!

Good luck!

On 4/13/2017 at 11:43 AM, Julie norton said:

Keep us posted. !!

It is the very few that are maneuvering with our band

I truly want to know your progress bayou girl

Kathy

Hope the reset with bars and drinks helps. It can be brutal!! Just like at the onset

thanks Julie.... it's been almost 4 weeks and im still at the same weight. Knock wood

Great BGirl. I know it can be tough without our tool. If I don't compromise my eating plan when my band is empty. I'm ok. As soon as it is breached. My body asks and begs for more food
In answer to a question. I don't get heartburn much. But I reject the first food of the day very often

Then it gets better