Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Today's my first consultation with the surgeon, Dr. Krahn with Western Bariatrics. Only 6 more months to go lol. Anyone else have him as their doctor?

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Thank you Sissiegirl.. and good luck to you too!!

New too, met with surgeon today (ALSA medical Fresno Ca), next appt w/nutritionist, I'm 46 with HBP and sleep apnea, starting weight 238, ready for this new journey, not easy to share with others, nice to have this and know I'm not alone

15 minutes ago, gelyscomet said:

New too, met with surgeon today (ALSA medical Fresno Ca), next appt w/nutritionist, I'm 46 with HBP and sleep apnea, starting weight 238, ready for this new journey, not easy to share with others, nice to have this and know I'm not alone

Same here. I just completed all the appoints and now waiting on approval. Feels a bit odd talking about it but exciting at the same time. Good luck to you all!

I am one month in to my six month waiting period.

BMI is 56 and all kinds of health issues.

high blood pressure, fatty liver disease, chronic fatigue, chronic joint pain, depression, low self esteem, low self-worth.

My wife and I are both working towards getting sleeved.

I just finished 6 months and everything now submitted and waiting for insurance approval. To say the six months was a breeze and it flew by is easy to say as i sit hear watching my phone waiting for it to ring for my approval. You all will do fine. This forum has been a great help to me. Just reading others stories and knowing you are not alone really does help. I can not wait to see your post when each one of you is down to the last week or has been approved. Good Luck to you all.

I am super new to this entire journey. Had my very first meeting with a health educator and referral-with strong recommendation for the weight loss surgery and next step to the dietician, scheduled meeting with surgeon all next week. I have no idea what to expect.

I just got my approval and my surgery date is March 29th...

It was a long 6 months and didn't think I would ever get to a actual surgery date. I just had to keep my eye on the prize... Good luck to you... cant wait to see your progress.

Stacie 304. Hello my name is Sandi I'm in my 2nd moth of 6. My Dr told me he is ordering blood work next month. I have all my appointment this morning and by April I'll have them under my belt. Good luck with everything and keep us posted in your progress. If you need a friend I'll be here. Thanks

Hi Stacie!! Thanks so much. This is all a learning process. I had no idea it would be a long one but its a good thing. Will you be having the bypass or sleeve? If you dont mind me asking?
Arlene

Stacie 304. Hello my name is Sandi I'm in my 2nd moth of 6. My Dr told me he is ordering blood work next month. I have all my appointment this morning and by April I'll have them under my belt. Good luck with everything and keep us posted in your progress. If you need a friend I'll be here. Thanks

Hi Stacie!! Thanks so much. This is all a learning process. I had no idea it would be a long one but its a good thing. Will you be having the bypass or sleeve? If you dont mind me asking?
Arlene