Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Must haves to pack for Hospital bag, please help!

Tell me what you brought and what not too bring,

I'm scheduled for 3/2/17

I packed what I think I should bring but don't want to miss anything

Here is what I packed:

Robe

Slippers

Socks

Comfy leggings / shirt

Hygiene PRODUCTS

Gas x strips

Binder/for after surgery

Pads (I heard you can start pms )

Phone & charger

Medicines

What am I missing?

Everything happens for a reason...

Hello, I think you are set. I had my surgery last week. I really didn't need all the stuff I packed. I really just used my slippers, and my robe during my stay. The hospital provided hygiene stuff, so I didn't even use my stuff. My outfit that I wore the day of surgery was what I wore again when I was discharged(of course changed undergarments). Hope this helps[emoji5]

A pillow for the drive home to put over your tummy, underneath the seat belt.

Best wishes for the surgery and speedy recovery!

Kate

Underwear is missing from your list... rather essential. I took a pair for every day plus a spare, which ended up being needed as I stayed an extra night.
I took a book which was handy for the waiting before surgery and in the middle of the night when I couldn't sleep.
Ear plugs were handy too.

You're not going to need much. This is all I used: lip balm, underwear, and my iPhone and charger. They had everything else I needed (grippy slipper socks, toiletries, lemon swabs for dry mouth, etc). Also I'm a germaphobe so I didn't want to bring my own PJs or pillow in there - but absolutely have a pillow in the car for the ride home.

I did pack underwear lol, I do have lip balm in there too.
I cannot forgot the pillow! I'm literally down the street from where I will be having surgery, but I was told still to bring one.

The only things I really used were my phone and my sleep apnea machine and underwear. My hospital had toiletries and everything I needed. I only stayed one night. I was in and out of sleep most of my stay when I wasn't walking. You don't need much.

I definitely overpacked,
All I used was my robe, slippers, phone and headphones. Toothpaste and toothbrush.
I was commando lol the 3 days I was there. What I wore there is what I wore home.