Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I enjoy a good enema for quick relief. You can get them at the grocery store, Walmart, pharmacy... Fleet is a good brand. Get several while you are shopping!

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using the BariatricPal App

Im the same as you @Kenralynne, 6 days post op bloated and constipated. The doctor asked me to start taking Miralax. Im 2 days in to that but still no luck :( what current stage of the after op diet are you on?

Sent from my SM-N920I using the BariatricPal App

I'm still on liquid but I'm allowed to have sugar free ice cream popsicles.. 1% milk.. Creamy Soup.. sugar free Jello. Not on the Clear liquids. I need to get some. Nothing helped. Even took some colace.

Sent from my LG-H918 using the BariatricPal App

What helped me was *I stopped taking pain meds 2 days post op, they also said anesthesia effects our bowls too* but I'm to take two colace a day for a month, walk walk walk helps bowls move, and most importantly Water, it helps more if you're getting your liquids in. I have been able to get mine in since day 3 and by day 4 I've been regularly going ever since (I'm 6 days post op). If you aren't getting liquids in or walking much that could be the problem as well because we need that Water and movement to make our bowls get going. Hope this helps!

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I'm a little over a week post-op. Gas X strips were my life saver! Also stay hydrated, check with your dr if you can have some Milk of Magnesia to get things moving. Good luck!

Smooth Move tea....works miracles!

Do you order online or in store?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using the BariatricPal App

Amazon has it. I bought one at a health food store that has a whole aisle of just herbal teas

Smooth Move tea....works miracles!

Do you order online or in store?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using the BariatricPal App

Amazon has it. I bought one at a health food store that has a whole aisle of just herbal teas

You can get it from Walmart too