Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

hi all hope your all well, PPPPHHHHHHHeeewwwwwwwww!!!!!

this excercise lark just does not get any easier because you just make it harder as you get fitter, really pleased with my training now that i am back at it, managed to run non stop without walking once for 45 mins last night so was delighted as I am still carrying 24 stone, i also done a spin class tonight its a walk in the park compared to running at moment due to the weight.

Update on the fill last week dont really have restriciton however the odd time especially last night i felt it slowing down going down and had to put fork down concentrate and wait however 60 seconds later fork was back to mouth like a jack hammer however it gave me an insight to what it will be like so i am pretty excited about when i get another couple of fills. The weight has really started moving again because of training so when i reduce calories by about 5-600 when i have good restriction then it will come off even better.

I am going on a stag to Ibiza on 21 may so i have se a target from now to loose 2 stone, just under 4 pound per week so should be nae problem.

Has anyone else had a type of restriction after 1st.

Good luck tomorrow mags

Gx

God freckles u look great u dont look like u have much weight at all and ur daughters are fab ur daughter who has the band has done brilliant she must be thrilled with herself... Did she have any probs with loose skin or anything?

Thanks Gary

Hi Freckles, My son has 2 children 1 girl 1 boy, my grand daughter aged 5 was in my bedroom last weekend, and I changed my top without thinking, and when she saw my tummy scares she got really worried and asked my why I had fallen and hurt myself, and did I want her to kiss them better, she is such a sweety I love her to bits.

Thanx Flirty, but i have about 4/ 5 stone to lose, I think.

yes Rachel was going to have a Tummy Tuck and a boob uplift before she found out she was pregnant.

She'll be doing it after the birth.

I did get a mail saying you added me, just check and see if it worked chick xx

Hi freckles yep it worked ur officially my friend haha ah she looks great il defo be getting a Tummy Tuck arm lift and boobs done just dont know where to go for it but iv started saving a while back but il be getting my arms done first and cant wait hope to get them done the end of the summer

Bless her mmm, little girls are so cute arent they.

This one will be my 7th grandchild, I also have 3 great grandaughters....I was a child bride you see lol, my son and his partner had 3 girls and 2 of them have daughters of their own.

hi all hope your all well, PPPPHHHHHHHeeewwwwwwwww!!!!!

this excercise lark just does not get any easier because you just make it harder as you get fitter, really pleased with my training now that i am back at it, managed to run non stop without walking once for 45 mins last night so was delighted as I am still carrying 24 stone

Well done gary keep up the good work, Its amazing 45min run without stopping :lol:

I cant do 5mins without being puffed out :)

Hi freckles yep it worked ur officially my friend haha ah she looks great il defo be getting a Tummy Tuck arm lift and boobs done just dont know where to go for it but iv started saving a while back but il be getting my arms done first and cant wait hope to get them done the end of the summer

brilliant!!! I say if you can afford it, then go for it, cos if you dont take care of yourself, nobody else will.

I want a facelift and himself wont let me:crying:

Sarah and Ray are in Thailand until Saturday and she went to a posh place and had eyeliner tattooed on her eyelids, she said it was very painful though and she had botox in her forehead, all for £140.

How cheap is that!!!!

I hope to be going to visit them in Oz and will stop over a few days in Bankok and get as much as I can done :lol:

I've been to Hong Kong and Sydney 4 years ago, but this will be different...so not buying any new clothes as I have loads that are still too tight. Then I can save like mad.

Wishful, I asked rachel the size of her band and she says it holds 10mls.

When she went for a fill with me at Manchester x-ray, he took 1 ml out because he said it was too full.

She hasnt had one since and thats almost 12months ago, so she found her sweet spot.

Hi freckles well its not exactly that i can afford it but just going to effort of losing the weight and being young id like for it to look half normal after it haha just havnt a clue where to go for it im thinking of uk so if anyone knows of anywhere good let me know

How long did has it taken you to lose so much weight, your doing soooo well, well done, bet your so chuffed with yourself, keep it upxx

i started my diet and training in november, i lost nearly 2 stone by my consultation for the band in mid dec they wanted my BMI to be below 50 for the op on 13th feb which equated to loosing another 2 stoned frommid dec to 13th of feb, that was all the motivation i needed so i done it, however if i had not quite made it they still would have done it as they seen was serious.

your messages are ace to read, loads of insperation to each of us, everything is so interesting, I realy enjoy reading your messages, your all doing so well. Please would 1 of you explain what a sweet spot is, lol I am getting more and more excited about my op each time I log on to here and read your stories.

My 2 daughters are in the 6th piccy the middle one Sarah, who's now gone on her travels and my eldest daughter Rachel the one on the left, (both with long blonde hair) who has a band and is pregnant.

Sarah's boyfriend is on the left of the pic with Rachel and her fella on the right.

I am in the last one, can you spot me?

Ignore this, its rubbish :lol:

I see the group piccy is on twice now and the edit wont let me delete one...sorry guys.