Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

welcome fatladyslim, hope you get the info your looking for there is so much much on past posts I'm sure you will find all you'll ever need to know plus a lot more nonsense too, but its all to keep moral high, and too keep us laughing. Any questions you will have will be answered, and there is great support available. No one on here regrets the choice they made in having surgery with Dr Chris.

Welcome back freckles, I've been missing you. xx.mmmxx.

Hi everyone just a quick visit, I lost a very close friend of over 20 yrs(best friend actually)of mine and thats why i havnt been in touch also i work awkward hours and a busy mum of little jack so i dont always feel like logging on when i get a min to my self. so many new peeps, welcome you newbies and hope everyone who has just been done are doing well. I have got a lot of catching up to do, so many pages to read. mu weight hasnt moved but i dont think i have watched what i have eaten either my mind has been all over the place of late.

i know its the opposite end but a mild laxitive done the trick for me

Gx

yes Garry..same here...if you cant get it up...get it down!!..if i get that uncomfortable(and its usaally after tea about 6.-7pm) i take few spoons of lactolose which is mild laxative.. after about an hour or two youll hear the gurgles are working there way down...then watch out at about 10pm, youll explode!lock yourself in the bathroom with the window open!...youll never believe where all that trapped wind was hiding! then youll go to bed feeling totally relieved! OMG!!!..how graphic am I!? all that..and im really such a lady you know!!...but go for it...let rip everyone, it feels great! ha!

I think iv tried everything except remegel, i'll go down the chemist and get some, anything is worth a try x

dont think anything works totally but remegel prob worked best for me..gonna try some of the hard stuff next, my mum has got gaviscon on an optic she has that much..ill try it and let you know! oh yes, i got some of those papaya enzyme tablets from holland and barret yesterday..they did nothing either unfortunatly x

Hi everyone just a quick visit, I lost a very close friend of over 20 yrs(best friend actually)of mine and thats why i havnt been in touch also i work awkward hours and a busy mum of little jack so i dont always feel like logging on when i get a min to my self. so many new peeps, welcome you newbies and hope everyone who has just been done are doing well. I have got a lot of catching up to do, so many pages to read. mu weight hasnt moved but i dont think i have watched what i have eaten either my mind has been all over the place of late.

sorry to hear about you losing your friend jacks mum. not surprised you havent been on forum, losing weight and bands will be the last thing on your mind at a time like that x

I agree Gillian 101.gif ......LOL.jpg

I remember last time.. I trumped for England, Steve said I was a wind machine.:thumbup: and I'm the same this time, but it passes lol, sorry for the pun.

Garry you are a mine of information...toilet.gif

Bless Mmm I have missed you too.

Now can all of you bandsters say 'hand on heart' that you have stuck with mushy food and not tried anything else during your mushy period? Or am I the only naughty one?

I know I must fess up.... maybe thats why I havent lost much:sad: I have tried lots of different things and can eat most of it, but only small amounts.

I'm ravenous all the time, and I know if I was smoking I wouldnt be as bad, but I feel the time is right for me to give up, and its been 4 weeks now, and I dont want to start again.:thumbup:

Any advice out there?

Now can all of you bandsters say 'hand on heart' that you have stuck with mushy food and not tried anything else during your mushy period? Or am I the only naughty one?

I know I must fess up.... maybe thats why I havent lost much:sad: I have tried lots of different things and can eat most of it, but only small amounts.

I'm ravenous all the time, and I know if I was smoking I wouldnt be as bad, but I feel the time is right for me to give up, and its been 4 weeks now, and I dont want to start again.:thumbup:

Any advice out there?

ill tell yo the truth freckles...i did try allsorts that i shouldnt have..even chips and turkey dinosaurs after a week!! not reccommended!!. and congratulations on the stopping smoking!!..you have done so well, especially with everything thats been going on in your life at the moment!..keep it up. it has got to get easier!! x

Bless Gillian, you are a gem!!!

I'm sure there are others that have tried too.

I keep thinking its gotta get easier, with the hunger thing, I am using the Patches, it helps with the cravings, we had a leaving party for my daughter on saturday night and a lot of people were smoking, albeit outside, but I also went outside to have a gab with some of them and it didnt bother me. Hubby is really good and tries not to smoke in front of me.

Every night I have a couple of tots of booze though, cos I feel I need some release so I'm not that good. he says I shouldnt be drinking if I want to lose weight.

I meant to mention too that I have been taking Arnica Tablets to help heal my insides, and the pains I had have now subsided.

Hi freckles i was good and didnt try anything that i shouldnt of but well done on your not smoking, you have done really well.. its hard work but worth it in the long run so keep up the good work x

Hi jacksmum im sorry to hear about your friend and i understand why your head has been all over the place, chin up were all thinking about you and send our love x

Well i couldnt get any remegel so i will have to get some tomoro, i have just had to take 2 rennies as iv got that pain in the shoulder again. I havnt had a email back from frederik yet x

Bless Gillian, you are a gem!!!

I'm sure there are others that have tried too.

I keep thinking its gotta get easier, with the hunger thing, I am using the Patches, it helps with the cravings, we had a leaving party for my daughter on saturday night and a lot of people were smoking, albeit outside, but I also went outside to have a gab with some of them and it didnt bother me. Hubby is really good and tries not to smoke in front of me.

Every night I have a couple of tots of booze though, cos I feel I need some release so I'm not that good. he says I shouldnt be drinking if I want to lose weight.

I meant to mention too that I have been taking Arnica Tablets to help heal my insides, and the pains I had have now subsided.

Hi and welcome back aboard Freckles, we haven't half missed you and have been thinking of you and your family! You have done so well stopping smoking with your life being so hectic lately, so you should feel you can treat yourself with a small drink, you can't be a saint! I did stay on the mushy stuff for the time I was supposed to purely cos I was too scared not to, but as sister Gillian has said, she was soon trying out all sorts. I do hope the best thing possible can be sorted out for your Mum asap and that you can feel a bit happier about the situation. Bigsister x

Hey Garry - I have just got some new posh overpriced weighing scales today and they tell you how many calories you need to be having per day in order to maintain your current weight, so I won't need to get you to work my calculation out! Bigsister x