Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

laila160 no I was banded both times by Michael Van den Bossche at the Bupa Southampton, I just happe4ned upon this site. I was going with Dr Chris, but Michael got me a free band from the manufacturer and the Bupa gave me 20% off the cost of the op, so in the end it worked out cheaper to go to Southampton.

I liked Michael very much and trusted him, even though he made me pay again, I think it cost me 3500 the second time and the first time 6000.

But remember, when I went for the second band the Euro exchange rate was almost equal to the pound.

So this band has cost me almost 10 grand.

Emsey, thank you for the advice, I was thinking along those lines and I think you're right.

My daughter says she's going to ask Freddy if he can arrange for a late check out for the room, but I dont think you can expect him to do that.

Corkgal, what a crock of $hit, that is despicable, what a bitch she is, stealing your money.

I personally think her name should be printed on here if only to stop the crime happening to someone else.

I do hope you get your money back hunny.

I know what its like paying back a loan. I had to get one to pay for my second op, and I'm still paying it. :thumbup:

Actually on reflection I think her name is mentioned in this thread, somewhere. Wasnt she the very pushy one?

Edited by Freckles

freckle i thought u were one of Dr Chris patient who didnt go worked out the first time thats y u had to be rebanded!

we have to keep encouraging all new comers to go direct Frederick said thats the way he wants it now!! i booked through Briget paying around 4150 euros but that was just for the surgery i had to pay everything else from the taxi to the hotel, to the airport which cost 55euros the hotel 164 euros. well if i had gone direct everything would have been included! Dr Chris is well known now i don't think he should use any third party anymore.

we have to keep encouraging all new comers to go direct Frederick said thats the way he wants it now!! i booked through Briget paying around 4150 euros but that was just for the surgery i had to pay everything else from the taxi to the hotel, to the airport which cost 55euros the hotel 164 euros. well if i had gone direct everything would have been included! Dr Chris is well known now i don't think he should use any third party anymore.

I've been talking to Bridget and got the same price. But I emailed Frederick last night so I hope to hear from him soon. Hopefully his package will include accommodation

I've been talking to Bridget and got the same price. But I emailed Frederick last night so I hope to hear from him soon. Hopefully his package will include accommodation

thats good ! well i must be honest after speaking to others on the forum i did call briget then she accepted to pay the hotel, she said it was a one off as her and frederick dose have different offers! but the best things is to contact frederick ask him about the taxi as well try to get everything included! or ask briget your money back. because the taxi from the airport to the hotel will cost you around 70 euros and the same thing to go back! gudluck!!

dont worry dubgirl frederik package always includes hotel for 3 nights and all your taxi's,you will hear from him shortly,they sometime take a bit of time to get back to you,cause there so busy but they will x:rolleyes2:

Corkgal, what a crock of $hit, that is despicable, what a bitch she is, stealing your money.

I personally think her name should be printed on here if only to stop the crime happening to someone else.

I do hope you get your money back hunny.

I know what its like paying back a loan. I had to get one to pay for my second op, and I'm still paying it. :)

Actually on reflection I think her name is mentioned in this thread, somewhere. Wasnt she the very pushy one?

yes freckles it is the same pushy woman,i was going to go with her but i couldnt stand the abuse i got off her and getting forced into paying money,and the constant phone calls so if anyone is reading forum i personally would avoid going with tullia law,and go direct,anyway's now on to a better subject not too long for you and your dayghter now freckles bet she can't wait lol :thumbup:

Hi Slinky

I lost 5 stone during the first 8 months of being banded and another 2 stone since the leak was repaired in May 2010. Just to put peoples minds at rest, the leak wasn't caused by Dr Chris or his team, I went to my local private hospital. I had a leak for about a year and was chuffed I didnt gain any weight, probably because my local gym was becoming a second home.

EnglishRose

x

English Rose, I cant believe I didnt reply to your post after you had your leak fixed, I didnt even see it I dont think or I would have. But its easy to miss something as the thread moves so fast.

You have done amazingly well since then.... well done you!!!

Hi Freckles

Thanks very much. Its been hard adjusting to a band that works again though. I went for another fill about 6 weeks after the leak was repaired and had to have an Emergency defill 2 days later because I couldnt even swallow my own saliva. I drank 3 cups of Water at the clinic and a coffee on the way home and everything was okay but the next day I couldnt keep anything down. The lady who did the defill had problems finding the port hole as she thought my port was twisted although Frederik found it first attempt. I was worried in case I would have another leak because of the amount of times she tried to get the needle in but Ive had fantastic restriction so everthing must be okay. Im happy with my weight and the way I look now. If I lose any more it will be a bonus but If I can maintain my weight now I will be happy with that too.

I am 4 pounds away from being a NORMAL weight. OMG I never thought I would say that again.

EnglishRose

Hello

I know that i havent posted on here for ages, i don't think i can face going back and reading all the posts i have missed!

To anyone that knows me, baby is due in 6 weeks now! To anyone that doesnt...hello!

Carrie

English Rose, OMG!!!!! You are an inspiration to us all, you have done even better than I thought.

I know where you're coming from after you've had a leak you are petrified it could happen again, from a fill, but like you say Freddyboy is an expert, I feel so safe in his hands when having a fill or a de-fill.

No Laila, but I would recommend him to anyone and of course Freddyboy for fills.

Carrie, how time flies, 6 weeks, thats brilliant, how do you feel?

Have you put on much weight? And have you found out the sex of the little babby?

Sorry about all the questions hunny, but we've missed you, take care of you and dont be a stranger xxx

Can someone give me the link to the website for the 39euros a night for the Campanile in Vilvoorde please.

I found the Campanile site but its 59euros a night.