Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

yes freckles it is the same pushy woman,i was going to go with her but i couldnt stand the abuse i got off her and getting forced into paying money,and the constant phone calls so if anyone is reading forum i personally would avoid going with tullia law,and go direct,anyway's now on to a better subject not too long for you and your dayghter now freckles bet she can't wait lol :thumbup:

YES TULLIA LAW! thats her, still has 8k o my money...:)

Hi everyone...

i am in the process of booking for the surgery in belguim. I am planning on paying my deposit tomorrow with Brigette butnoticed on here that a lot of you went direct with Chris and got the hotel and taxi's included? Bridgette hasn't offered me this package.

I am getting a bit nervous now, my op is pencilled in for Oct 22nd. I am 28 years old and struggled with my weight for about 8 years, I am getting bigger and bigger each year and its time i took action!! I dont want to feel this tired and unconfident anymore., So, I am hoping that having this surgery will help.

It seems that none of you have regretted having this done which is refreshing.

I wonder whether anyone can offer me any advice?

xx

Hi everyone...

i am in the process of booking for the surgery in belguim. I am planning on paying my deposit tomorrow with Brigette butnoticed on here that a lot of you went direct with Chris and got the hotel and taxi's included? Bridgette hasn't offered me this package.

I am getting a bit nervous now, my op is pencilled in for Oct 22nd. I am 28 years old and struggled with my weight for about 8 years, I am getting bigger and bigger each year and its time i took action!! I dont want to feel this tired and unconfident anymore., So, I am hoping that having this surgery will help.

xx

Hi

I am new to this site also.. I booked with Brigette but have since cancelled and gone direct to Frederik who gave me the package, my op is booked for 20th Oct and I am really nervous too!!! I just hope it goes well for you, I am 36 yrs old and am ready for it ( i think :thumbup: ) xx

Hi everyone...

xx

Book direct cut out the middle man and get a fully inclusive package that you know you have apid for upfront.

Best thing about the band - you lose weight! So pleased I went over at the end of July and had it done. Also really glad I had my husband with me!

Good luck and see if Frederik can take the booking for the same date and cancel with the other company.

HTH

i would just contact bridget and explain she is very helpful sometimes the offer of the hotels is on and sometimes its not. bridget works differnet than tutlia law she is just a secuatary , talia law is a company and there not working with her any more.

I agree i booked with europesurgery and i been really happy, bridget answers the phone all the time..helps you with the diet, and is just there when you have questions to answer. she does not take any money from you it all goes to fredrick.tulia they have stopped working with, she took money directly from patients and thats why people where getting ripped off.:rolleyes2:

Morning Guys

Welcome to the newbies - trust me when I say it will be the best decision you will ever have made.

I am now 6 months post band and have lost almost 3 stone which I am delighted with. It is by no way the easy option and every day I am learning more and more about life with the new band but you wont regret it.

Sadly I have just spent a week in hospital with a bacterial infection in my head, throat and ear - most painful thing I have ever experienced in my life. The medication (13 pills at a time) has had a real impact on my body and I now have to take laxatives - yuk... Not been able to really eat anything for over a week but now back on Soups again to try and build my strength back up

I feel I am ready for another small fill but gonna persevere as I am as having been so ill I am worried that tightening it might have a negative impact on my health

Finally well done to everyone on their weight loss so far and if you have reached the "hell" point where you can eat pretty much anything - dont worry it will pass as you start getting your fills

Take Care

Kerry xx

sorry to hear you have been so unwell! what a nightmare!!i had my tonsils out 3 years ago and it was soooo bad i feel your pain:mad:

i am really glad that i have had the band fitted it makes you feel so much like your getting your life sorted out and back on the right track. i found everyone helpful bridget, fred and chris. but its hard i think the first bit is the hardest.

Morning Guys

Welcome to the newbies - trust me when I say it will be the best decision you will ever have made.

I am now 6 months post band and have lost almost 3 stone which I am delighted with. It is by no way the easy option and every day I am learning more and more about life with the new band but you wont regret it.

Sadly I have just spent a week in hospital with a bacterial infection in my head, throat and ear - most painful thing I have ever experienced in my life. The medication (13 pills at a time) has had a real impact on my body and I now have to take laxatives - yuk... Not been able to really eat anything for over a week but now back on Soups again to try and build my strength back up

I feel I am ready for another small fill but gonna persevere as I am as having been so ill I am worried that tightening it might have a negative impact on my health

Finally well done to everyone on their weight loss so far and if you have reached the "hell" point where you can eat pretty much anything - dont worry it will pass as you start getting your fills

Take Care

Kerry xx

Hello

I know that i havent posted on here for ages, i don't think i can face going back and reading all the posts i have missed!

To anyone that knows me, baby is due in 6 weeks now! To anyone that doesnt...hello!

Carrie

bet your excited now carrie,6 weeks the time has flew,bet your glad you have your band to fall back on hun,look after yourself the first few weeks with baby you will be exhausted,good luck hunny:smile2:

Hi everyone...

xx

welcome sherie and lillibo you two should try and go same time lol,its good to go direct,but i know when the offers are on bridget is good too,but none of you will regret it,i went direct cause it was cheaper for me with hotel and taxi's included,english rose you have done great well done hunny,i cant wait for 2nd fill,and scooby you have done fab too keep up the good work peep's:thumbup:

Morning Guys

Take Care

Kerry xx

hope ya feeling better soon kerry poor you,i would hold off on fill for a bit till you get your strenght back love your doing so well anyway,build yourself back up xxx

Hi guys. Had the op yesterday and yes I do feel like I have been kicked by a donkey.

Today the nurse came and took the wound drain out and said I could have a wash.

When I got back to my bed I looked down and there was blood everywhere.

Next thing I have nurses in with packs to try and stop the bleeding from the drain opening. It would not stop, Frederik came to assist then Dr Chris turned up.

I was given a local anaesthetic and he has stitched the hole up where the drain was. I have to have an ultrasound at 12 to see if there is an internal bleed. If there is then I have to go back down to theatre. If not then they will take me on to xray to check the band etc.

It's been a scary morning folks and it's not over yet. Fingers crossed all will be ok x

Kerry how awful, that infection sounds dreadful, you must have been very scared.

lets hope you're on the way to recovery now, if i were you I wouldnt worry about what you're eating, just get your strength back first. take care of you sweetie xx