Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

scooby how do you put a ticker factory on your post

scooby how do you put a ticker factory on your post

Go to page below and create your ticker and once created I just press CTRL C (copy) and CTRL V (paste) and copy it from ticker page into message box

Graphical Tickers and Trackers: Weight Loss, Trying To Conceive, Pregnancy...

Glad op went well and you are feeling ok, try a heatpad if gas bothers you

Kerry

Congrats Sher! Thanks for the warnings... I'll mentally prepare myself for delays and pains! It will all be worth it in the end though, this time next year we'll all be size 10's!

xx

Hi everyone, just joined after meeting a few folk in Dr Debruyne's clinic in Edinburgh yesterday. I went for a fill. Hello Gary and Scooby doo, I was the lady with dark curly hair. Also hello to the lady with long blonde curly hair, sorry didnt get your name. I hope by chatting here I will be focused again. Had to have a complete defill for surgery and guess what? I ate like a truck driver, weight was galloping back on. Back up to 5.5 mls in band so need to get on track. :rolleyes:

hi all well im officially a bandster yay,i have to say for me personally the pain was quite bad the first day but your dopey anyway im 2days post op and feeling fine no wind in my shoulder and the pain isnt that bad,im still glad i got it done a mother and daughter who we met had it done 18 months ago and look fab one has lost 10 stone and the other 8 they were getting a Tummy Tuck so it deffo works girls they looked great and both said it has changed there lives i met so many great peep here,i was by myself and all the other peep partners looked after me so i was fine sher is fantastic we got on great the poor thing felt worse than me but she was getting there she has a great daughter her daughter looked after her and was checking on me absolutley wonderful people couldnt have done it without the great support and friendliness,and good luck to karen who i met there she is gonna join the forum so good luck and thanks to all that have wished me well,im getting ready for my big trek home now so i will chat in a couple of days,hope your feeling better sher and say thanks to your lovley daughter:thumbup:

excellent good news, now make sure you take the proper time to recover its mega important

gx

Hi Guys

Just wanted to say well done to all the new bandsters - finally your journey has begun.

Went for my 3rd fill today so now upto 6.75ml in band, had a few spoonfuls of Soup for tea and struggled with it - got a strange gurgling feeling as it was going down - is that normal??

Garry it was lovely to meet you and I hope all goes well with your surgery - I overheard you saying you were running 1/2 marathon soon, is it a charity run as I am sure your friends on here would love to sponsor you. I would love to be able to run and you never know I might join you next year

Weight loss now at 2 stone = 1/2 stone per month, which although slower than I thought it would be is an absolute delight

I am hoping I am now at restriction level but only time will tell

Kerry xx

Banded 12th March 2010

weight.png

hey scooby

was nice to meet you yesterday, yip the gurgling is normal, thats you starting to get some restriction however it will eas as i had that too but when i got to my tight sweet spot the gurgling stopped so maybe one more might have you at the sweet spot.

On the marathon ive not decided wither to do for charity yet, i will wait till next week and see how i am after my leg surgery, im sure il be fine.

gx

Hi everyone, just joined after meeting a few folk in Dr Debruyne's clinic in Edinburgh yesterday. I went for a fill. Hello Gary and Scooby doo, I was the lady with dark curly hair. Also hello to the lady with long blonde curly hair, sorry didnt get your name. I hope by chatting here I will be focused again. Had to have a complete defill for surgery and guess what? I ate like a truck driver, weight was galloping back on. Back up to 5.5 mls in band so need to get on track. :rolleyes:

hi and welcome to the site, was nice to meet you.

g

well i got my 2ml taken out my band for my leg surgery on wednesday:angry::rolleyes:, il tell you im not happy about it as i had been at my sweetspot for some 4-5 months now and was very controlable, its now a strange feeling being able to eat again, i have very little restriction now however my stomach can no longer take the larger portion although i can eat more than i was, so the next 3 weeks are going to be intersting, fortunately for me i am very motivated with my training for the half marathon so i should be ok.

keep you posted.

g

Hi Gary was reading what you said about your defill. When I had my defill, I was fine for a week or two, portions stayed small,but then my appetite gradually increased and so did my portion sizes. its so subtle hence my gain. im sure with all your training you ll be fine though.

Hi everyone, just joined after meeting a few folk in Dr Debruyne's clinic in Edinburgh yesterday. I went for a fill. Hello Gary and Scooby doo, I was the lady with dark curly hair. Also hello to the lady with long blonde curly hair, sorry didnt get your name. I hope by chatting here I will be focused again. Had to have a complete defill for surgery and guess what? I ate like a truck driver, weight was galloping back on. Back up to 5.5 mls in band so need to get on track. :(

Hi Cat

Welcome to the site - was nice to put a face to a few names yesterday

I got a bloody parking ticket though - not for not paying - apparently I was parked in front of an access point to the enclosed garden - ridiculous - I have sent an appeal in though cos I spoke to bloody traffic warden when I parked my car - swine:mad:

Kerry x

Kerry thats really bad luck. You are right to appeal. I came down from Inverness on the train. The appointments were very behind on the Thursday. The fill I had has put me right back to basics. Got good restriction. 4 stone gone but been the same weight for about a year. Im really wanting to drop about another 4. How are you getting on?

hi all well im officially a bandster yay,i have to say for me personally the pain was quite bad the first day but your dopey anyway im 2days post op and feeling fine no wind in my shoulder and the pain isnt that bad,im still glad i got it done a mother and daughter who we met had it done 18 months ago and look fab one has lost 10 stone and the other 8 they were getting a Tummy Tuck so it deffo works girls they looked great and both said it has changed there lives i met so many great peep here,i was by myself and all the other peep partners looked after me so i was fine sher is fantastic we got on great the poor thing felt worse than me but she was getting there she has a great daughter her daughter looked after her and was checking on me absolutley wonderful people couldnt have done it without the great support and friendliness,and good luck to karen who i met there she is gonna join the forum so good luck and thanks to all that have wished me well,im getting ready for my big trek home now so i will chat in a couple of days,hope your feeling better sher and say thanks to your lovley daughter:thumbup:

Congrats wannabe (and everyone else banded this week) and welcome to the club! Your new life starts here, and I'm looking forward to following your progress! You'd become quite an expert on here anyway the last 4 months so I'm sure you'll be absolutely fine adjusting to your new band.

Good luck with the next few weeks, and a speedy recovery x

Hi have just undergone banding (yesterday)! Have met some lovely people here. There are 6 of us that were banded 30th July. I was the second one to go down and it wasn't too bad. Recovery was a bit of a blur due to the drugs. But certainly felt the pain & sickness. Ask for meds they gave me something every time I said anything. Care was fantastic! Lovely, supportive & understanding people. Now on the road to recovery and every hour I feel better. Will sign in again when home. Congratulations wannabe & sheer. Take care Claire x

Just wanted to add that you can book DIRECT with Dr Chris & Frederick at Belgium Surgery Services

They are keen

For people to do this as it cuts out other problems when not booking direct e.g. Taxis not being included etc.

HTH

Claire x