Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

thanks everyone for your good wishes, your good wishes were much apprecateded and quick. thanks again guys, good luck with all your weight lose and your jounerys, not only the weight lose but your lifes and futuresxxxxxx Would just like to say I have posted questions and messages over the last few weeks and had no relpys, so your replys were very quick, thanks guys xxxxxxxx

Hi All

Sorry u feel that way mandy, but I tend to agree with Gary that u may regret it, no doubt in the future u will have issues/questions and this forum is brill' because we're all in the same boat. I'm sure ur not the only one whose blogs haven't been answered directly but don't take this personally I know I don't.Sleep on it u will hopefully feel differently 2moro.

Flirty WELL DONE and welcome back !! hope ur leaks, dry up asap. Take it easy !

Does anyone else have persistent burping ?

Goodnight

x

Hi All

Sorry u feel that way mandy, but I tend to agree with Gary that u may regret it, no doubt in the future u will have issues/questions and this forum is brill' because we're all in the same boat. I'm sure ur not the only one whose blogs haven't been answered directly but don't take this personally I know I don't.Sleep on it u will hopefully feel differently 2moro.

Flirty WELL DONE and welcome back !! hope ur leaks, dry up asap. Take it easy !

Does anyone else have persistent burping ?

Goodnight

x

Hi Anita, if i dont chew enough i get pb or if im very hungry and eat to quick i get it, some days i feel im very tight and other days i can eat a lot more strange, that pain is awful i have 6 1/2 mils at the mo 4 fills how many fills have you had x:smile:

Hi Mandy sorry to hear you feel that way hope you have a change of heart hun x:smile:

HI Anitahug,

Ahhhh the burping.... mine is the other end and i've had to resort to windease!!!!

I had a testing time today after thinking the band was a frigment of my imagination.... I bought 5 large fresh Cookies from Sainsbury's and ate 4 in the car on my way home, thought I was ok, as I used to eat the whole bag and then some! Got home and john made me a prawn cocktail, so I ate that too and felt sick as a pig and had to go to bed to recover! OMG Ive tested it to the max, never again! That'll certainly teach me.

Hope everyone is OK and enjoying being a looser, I know I am but i'm expecting miracles too soon.

Take care peeps xxxxxx

EH up Beeboo - glad it gave ya a giggle... :thumbup:

I swear i nearly died at work... all my normal foods (crispbread with primula) came all back up again (sorry for the graphic :skep:)!!

I know my band varies after each fill - it's like a learning curve every 2 weeks right now :) Ainsley harriets Soups ROCK!

I aint giving up on my skinny girl pants though, they make my 2 fat rolls look like one slightly smaller one! RESULT!

Cup-a-Soups with skinny girl pants is a small compromise :)

niki x

:thumbup:

Hi everyone, dont know why I am bothering writeing this, I have enjoyed reading all your messages, it has been an insperation to me along my travels, but each time I post a messagage on here, I am totally ignorned, You just need to look bk at the last 3 postings of mine. Dont be affended, I know that people like to talk to certain people, I understand all that, so in future I will not post on here. I hope each and everyone of yous carrys on with you great weight lost, thanks for all the help and advice in the begining of my weight lose challenge, you were all great, keep up the good work. Mandy

Hi Everyone, I was sorry to read the above message posted by Mandy, and that she feels the need to leave the forum. Mandy, if you're reading this, reconsider your actions as I'm sure you'll regret it! I don't do many posting's these day's, but I do come on the forum regularly to find out how everyone is doing or indeed WHAT they're doing! Although I don't interact very much, I feel like everyone is part of my "extended family", from Flirty and her amazing loss & now her surgery, to the two "naughty sisters" and all their witty comments, to Gary with all the problems he's encountered, and Freckles with her poorly mum! I feel I know everyone individually!!! Beebo, if you're reading this, I too have a lot of trouble fighting the "head-hunger".....I was banded last Aug, and lost 2 stone fairly quickly , but then the head-hunger kicked-in and my weight has been static for months. Did Wendy give you any tips on how to fight it?? I find coming on the forum helps when I read how well others are doing, so Mandy please think again about leaving, because you will be missed.....and I'm sure you'll miss it too! I don't think anyone has intentionally ignored your posts! All the best to every-one, and especially all the newbies too! Kathx:smile:

Hi mandy dont leave hun, try not to take it personal I think we've all had questions unanswered or over looked on here.

Theres so many post sometimes its hard to keep up lol. We all need each others support on here & its just nice to know where not alone on this journey, I just tend to read more than post...

It would be nice if this thread could be broken up into sections like, General chat - bags&brollys- etc... if you get my drift. I guess it would be like a forum within a forum but on dr Cdb paitents etc.

@ Gary sorry to read of your probs m8, hang in there your a inspiration to me and many Gaz...hope it goes well for you this week with Dr C.

Cw.

Hi Mandy please dont feel excluded, your posts have'nt been deliberatly ignored, its just that there are quite a lot of us on here with our own preoccupations. If something is particularly bothering you please be more assertive USE CAPITALS TO GET ATTENTION, and keep on asking, until you get a response your happy with.

Welcome back Flirty, I have been thinking of you during your operations, I'm just so pleased that you've now got all you wanted and can move on with your life, keep well.

Hi Mandy I too have posted and had no answers but I dont take no for an answer so ask again and again until someone answers. We are all going through the same journey and like life we learn through the more experienced. Try to stay on the forum as one day youll be one of the experienced and the newbies will need your advice.

Dont know who asked about big knicker club but I didnt notice any difference with restriction.

Flirty what a girl I know you are impatient to show off the new you and I would be to. But get yourself better and before you know it youll be strutting your stuff.

Gary Ill be thinking of you this week and hope its just a small malfunction fingers crossed. Jx

hi homecare

I had good restriction after being banded.I lost 2 st right away but once everything settled down I put it all back on.so just be careful.I'm just starting to lose weight now and I was banded in Nov08.The head hungers done it with me, eating things that would go down easy like choc, biscuits crisps. beeboo x

Why has it taken so long for you to have restriction Beeboo. Happy birthday. Jx:thumbup:

Carrie jess Happy Birthday. Well done on becoming NORMAL!!! Youve done great. By the way what about the romance did you go on a date? Jx

hey homecare

I was left for 9-10 weeks before I was going to get my 1st fill due to not being able to get appointment at CDB clinic at Edinburgh so I went with wls groupe(Wendy) instead.1st fill in jan 3ml no restriction.Feb 2ml none.Mar 1ml was sick a lot.Apr did'nt get a fill.May 1ml out because I was going on holiday to Egypt and I did'nt know what kind of food they had there.june I got 1ml put back in.july I only got 0.25 put in and that hit the spot,so thats the weight starting to shift now.

beeboo x

hiya mooster

my head hungers were so bad,Wendy told me to eat things like chopped up salad, chicken, nuts,grated apples and other kinds of fruit, ryvitas,seeds, things that were going to sit in my pouch for longer so i did'nt feel hungry.I tried this and it did help me.now I'v got good restriction I just don't feel hungry at all I'v got to remind myself to eat. beeboo x

hey niki

still laughing about your big knickers.when did you get banded and how much is in your band.Ainsley Harriet Soup where do you get that I might try some.I'm not eating much cause i'v no hunger there so thats somthing new for me to try.some days I bring up everything I eat,soups that have peas in it Iv got to pick them out cause I can't swollow them at all. Iv never had the pain yous all talk about when you get somthing stuck.gets stuck I be sick and thats it. Beeboo x

:thumbup:

Hi Everyone, I was sorry to read the above message posted by Mandy, and that she feels the need to leave the forum. Mandy, if you're reading this, reconsider your actions as I'm sure you'll regret it! I don't do many posting's these day's, but I do come on the forum regularly to find out how everyone is doing or indeed WHAT they're doing! Although I don't interact very much, I feel like everyone is part of my "extended family", from Flirty and her amazing loss & now her surgery, to the two "naughty sisters" and all their witty comments, to Gary with all the problems he's encountered, and Freckles with her poorly mum! I feel I know everyone individually!!! Beebo, if you're reading this, I too have a lot of trouble fighting the "head-hunger".....I was banded last Aug, and lost 2 stone fairly quickly , but then the head-hunger kicked-in and my weight has been static for months. Did Wendy give you any tips on how to fight it?? I find coming on the forum helps when I read how well others are doing, so Mandy please think again about leaving, because you will be missed.....and I'm sure you'll miss it too! I don't think anyone has intentionally ignored your posts! All the best to every-one, and especially all the newbies too! Kathx:smile:

Hi Mooster. Who do you go to for your fills? I waited a long time for any sort of restriction and consequently my loss has been slow but had total loss of 2st 5lbs at last weigh in with Wendy 3 weeks ago. Not a huge amount over 6 months but that's ok by me as long as it's coming off. Probably got around 2 stones or possibly less to lose now to get to an ideal weight so hoping to be there sometime early in the new year. Wendy at WLS has been really good and determined to get me going with the weight loss, she is focused on making it work for people and is probably one of the most experienced and busy post band fill practitioners around and has lots of good advice. Good to see you popping in every now and again! Bigsis x