Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

hey Niki

I think most of the time I eat to fast as well,it's hard changing a habbit of a lifetime.I try to eat slow but it still comes up,I have good days and not so good days I don't touch the things Iv tried a few times and brought up like peas,pasta, rice,meat,some veggies and some fruits.At least the weight is comming off,9 pairs of trousers I tried on last night and guess what(YES TO BIG)I think I'm losing more in inches that in weight.I feel really great now that my restriction is as good,I waited so long for it to happen.6.25 Iv got in mine I couldn't cope with anymore in it just now I'm feeling full up all the time.if I'm in the house Iv got to set a timmer to remind me to eat(changed days) hope your fill goes OK for you on Saturday beeboo x

hey Niki

I think most of the time I eat to fast as well,it's hard changing a habbit of a lifetime.I try to eat slow but it still comes up,I have good days and not so good days I don't touch the things Iv tried a few times and brought up like peas,pasta, rice,meat,some veggies and some fruits.At least the weight is comming off,9 pairs of trousers I tried on last night and guess what(YES TO BIG)I think I'm losing more in inches that in weight.I feel really great now that my restriction is as good,I waited so long for it to happen.6.25 Iv got in mine I couldn't cope with anymore in it just now I'm feeling full up all the time.if I'm in the house Iv got to set a timmer to remind me to eat(changed days) hope your fill goes OK for you on Saturday beeboo x

Eh up beeboo... NB i'm not a northerner - I'm actually a kiwi but I like the northerners here and their accents :w00t:

Habit of a lifetime - YEP! That it is!

Me too!! Good days/ bad days - Some days the same thing that was a problem the day before - is gone in seconds the next... it's learning that's all... I seem to be one of those children that challenges things :thumbup: But it's all good - EA Active and Wii Hula hooping are my new BFF's!

I agree about the inches - Last time I came down - I lost 14 Kilos and only one dress size - wth?? and then this time I lost 10kg but 2 full dress sizes - so yeh - the inches matter... I still find when having to buy new clothes (on the 1/2 price at ge-or-ge = that's george with a french accent) right now I still go for things that LOOK like they'll fit as opposed to what really does. I still look in the mirror and see fat me - I wonder when that will ever change - and think my god - I've come so far but I'm still a heffa WTH!!!... :lol: just having a bad day I guess... It's hard to put in perspective - and when Wendy told me my goal weight last fill I thought she was taking the p*ss!? hey ho... Everyone on here is such an enormous inspiration... It keeps you or gets you back on track...

I'm hoping I get proper restriction soon - whatever that is??? I wish I knew!

We're going to Florida in sept so apparently I'll have some out for that...

thansks for listening to me ramble - it's nice to know - even without repsonse - you know people care and are listening... Thanks guys :lol:

niki x

Hi Niki

so your a kiwi, my cousin went to Australia when I was a kid,met and married a girl from New Zeland nobody has seen or head of him since.(Neil Shaw have you seen him)all we know is that he lives in N.Z.and has 3 boys all with good Scottih names.good idea to get some took out your band before you go to Florida i'll do the same when I go to New Orleans cause the band tightens on a long haul flight.true what you said you can eat somthing the one day and can't the next.

beeboo x

Homecare how are you today wee hen hope it's getting a bit easier for you I don't eat dry foods I always put a wee bit of gravy or sauce over it,makes it much easier to swollow.be well beeboo x

I have tried to read all the posts, but there's so many I'd be here all day...such good support.

Homecare your restriction sounds good, I dont think you should get a fill until it eases off. Maybe by 12th August it will have.

nzniki44 those apple catchers sound just like mine lol

Wishful nice to see you home safely.

I know I've missed loads of people out here and I'm sorry.

Sammy hope you're doing well hunny xxx.

Yes my doggies are running again, maybe they were tired yesterday lol.

I have never been so bunged up in my life!!!

After the suppositories and laxatives and the daily prune juice, I bought some Stool softeners, and after 3 days they seemed to work. I was visiting my Mum in the hopspital and had to make a swift departure. Needless to say hubby was late and I was stood under a tree in the pouring rain legs crossed and going blue in the face.

Eventually got home and (sorry to be giving out too much info) it was just liquid, the other stuff seemed to big to pass.

I've had the worst 2 weeks of my life, felt choked up all the time, but I know its because of the Constipation.< /p>

The best part of it is ...it has spurred on my weight loss, God knows how.

Yesterday out of desperation I ordered an Enima Kit online and paid the extra fiver or so to get next day delivery. Yes I am that in need. Just waiting for it to come. I was up at 6:30 on the loo and shifted lots, but now it seems like more has travelled down and we are back to square one.

I know this is all due to not completely emptying my bowels and the lack of Water. When I get up in the mornings I dont even need a wee, and thats not me, I usually piddle for England.

As you can tell I am so up my own bum (literally) all I can talk about is my own experience, but if it helps anyone that will only be a good thing. I have vowed to drink prune juice every day and to keep that bottle of water near me at all times.

The chocolate thing, try eating some just before you go to sleep, those of you with a tight restriction will awake with the acid reflux and it tastes dreadful, like sour milk.

That has put me right off chocolate for life.

I know I am the absolute worst baby in the world and the biggest moaner, but just wanted to share. Sorry to bore you.

Garry am thinking of you.

Big Sis, you are a pearl !!

Love you all guys xxx

Edited by Freckles

hay there dose any one have a number for band fills in manchester, thanks,

i need a fill and have lost fredricks number.

Edited by cheshire.allan

Beeb - Neil shaw and me go WAYYYYYYYYY back :thumbup:

Freckles - sorry to hear about ya - umm - bowel issues - hope ya feel better soon - I have had that problem - like consetina traffic on the bloody M11!? Hey ho -

Niki x

I have tried to read all the posts, but there's so many I'd be here all day...such good support.

Homecare your restriction sounds good, I dont think you should get a fill until it eases off. Maybe by 12th August it will have.

nzniki44 those apple catchers sound just like mine lol

Wishful nice to see you home safely.

I know I've missed loads of people out here and I'm sorry.

Sammy hope you're doing well hunny xxx.

Yes my doggies are running again, maybe they were tired yesterday lol.

I have never been so bunged up in my life!!!

After the suppositories and laxatives and the daily prune juice, I bought some Stool softeners, and after 3 days they seemed to work. I was visiting my Mum in the hopspital and had to make a swift departure. Needless to say hubby was late and I was stood under a tree in the pouring rain legs crossed and going blue in the face.

Eventually got home and (sorry to be giving out too much info) it was just liquid, the other stuff seemed to big to pass.

I've had the worst 2 weeks of my life, felt choked up all the time, but I know its because of the Constipation.< /p>

The best part of it is ...it has spurred on my weight loss, God knows how.

Yesterday out of desperation I ordered an Enima Kit online and paid the extra fiver or so to get next day delivery. Yes I am that in need. Just waiting for it to come. I was up at 6:30 on the loo and shifted lots, but now it seems like more has travelled down and we are back to square one.

I know this is all due to not completely emptying my bowels and the lack of Water. When I get up in the mornings I dont even need a wee, and thats not me, I usually piddle for England.

As you can tell I am so up my own bum (literally) all I can talk about is my own experience, but if it helps anyone that will only be a good thing. I have vowed to drink prune juice every day and to keep that bottle of water near me at all times.

The chocolate thing, try eating some just before you go to sleep, those of you with a tight restriction will awake with the acid reflux and it tastes dreadful, like sour milk.

That has put me right off chocolate for life.

I know I am the absolute worst baby in the world and the biggest moaner, but just wanted to share. Sorry to bore you.

Garry am thinking of you.

Big Sis, you are a pearl !!

Love you all guys xxx

Wassup Freckles! Just on my lunch break (I work from home some days) and your constipation chronicles have made me laugh - sorry if wasn't s'posed to! Please let us have regular updates and news flashes as & when but preferably not too soon after tea time! Maybe we could make it a regular forum feature at the same time every day where you could post your current bowel status?

Also loving Niki's description of the Bridget's (pants).

Lunchtime almost over, will check in again later, Bigsis xx

Hungry

Angry

Bored

Impulse

Tired

This is what's stuck up all round my desk and home. Theoretically it makes me ask why I am putting food in my mouth. Someone else might find it useful.

Freckles:- Beetroot (fresh) and a brisk walk do it for me!! :thumbup:

5 weeks 6 days to go, lost 2lb so far in anticipation, go baby go!

SP

Edited by SingingParrott
Font size rubbish!!

Hi Niki

so your a kiwi, my cousin went to Australia when I was a kid,met and married a girl from New Zeland nobody has seen or head of him since.(Neil Shaw have you seen him)all we know is that he lives in N.Z.and has 3 boys all with good Scottih names.good idea to get some took out your band before you go to Florida i'll do the same when I go to New Orleans cause the band tightens on a long haul flight.true what you said you can eat somthing the one day and can't the next.

beeboo x

Homecare how are you today wee hen hope it's getting a bit easier for you I don't eat dry foods I always put a wee bit of gravy or sauce over it,makes it much easier to swollow.be well beeboo x

Thanks beeboo doin great but not had any solids today but have bought that new simply salmon thingy for my tea tonight. I Just have to remember to slow down and stop shovelling the food into my mouth. I have been good so fingers crossed for a weightloss this week as I didnt have much off last week. How you doing with the weight loss? Jx:thumbup:

Nicki that was a very funny description of your big knickers. I was sitting here reading it and I laughed so much my big knickers rolled down my fat belly.

Freckles do you think you still need the enenema kit. Forgive me and I know its not funny but it really was amusing I imagined you with crossed legs waiting for hubby. Hope your mums doing well Jx

Hi guys,

Haven't been on for a while but just thought i would see if anyone else is having a band fitted on the 11th August? I started my pre-op diet yesterday, is it just low fat I need to stick to or is it low carbohydrate also?

Cannot believe how quick this has come around, i'm sooooo nervous but very excited also. Was just wondering if anyone else has any other tips for me or words of advice?

Sarah x

Hey sammy my leaking has kinda stopped but i have been at doc i have a slight infection or wet wound under arm and at belly button im terrified incase it doesnt clear up im on anti biotics but my doc is useless didnt even change my dressings and they need to be done duno what to do just really hope it'l go away cos infection has always been my biggest fear.... Anyway how are u doing is everything going ok for u? Oh i went mad shopping yesterday 2dresses and 2other outfits one dress is like a army kinda halterneck and the other is a very short flouresent pink silk dress from topshop god only knows where the hell id wear it to but couldnt resist a barbie dress lol

Freckles they gave me a enima in hospital cos it was causing me more pain than the op and i have to say it was instant relief so hopefully it will do the trick x

Hey sammy my leaking has kinda stopped but i have been at doc i have a slight infection or wet wound under arm and at belly button im terrified incase it doesnt clear up im on anti biotics but my doc is useless didnt even change my dressings and they need to be done duno what to do just really hope it'l go away cos infection has always been my biggest fear.... Anyway how are u doing is everything going ok for u? Oh i went mad shopping yesterday 2dresses and 2other outfits one dress is like a army kinda halterneck and the other is a very short flouresent pink silk dress from topshop god only knows where the hell id wear it to but couldnt resist a barbie dress lol

Freckles they gave me a enima in hospital cos it was causing me more pain than the op and i have to say it was instant relief so hopefully it will do the trick x

Flirty been following your progress and hope your infection clears up soon. Do you have a practice nurse that could maybe change your dressings? At my docs we can make appts with the nurse without talking to doc. Incidentally what size are you into now and how much weight in tolal have you lost. Jx

Hi guys,

Haven't been on for a while but just thought i would see if anyone else is having a band fitted on the 11th August? I started my pre-op diet yesterday, is it just low fat I need to stick to or is it low carbohydrate also?

Cannot believe how quick this has come around, i'm sooooo nervous but very excited also. Was just wondering if anyone else has any other tips for me or words of advice?

Sarah x

Hi Sarah it comes round really quickly and before you know it youll be banded. The only thing I can advise is to take milk thistle as this helps improves the liver, I took this for a month before op and still taking it. Remember to take a mug as the ones in hotel are small plastic ones. Jx