Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

hi all

my goodnes you have made me chuckle today with all this poo and bowel chat its so funny, I take a proteindrink twice a day and my god that works just dandy.

Well i met Dr today and yip i got a leak in my system somewhere, he gave me 3 seperate fills and defills and no change and when he went back in he could only remove less than he put in so its leaking. He did say it is through no fault of my own and that fred/chris will contact me. I have to go to belgium and get an xray and check fwhere it is leaking and then it will be booked for following day to repair. I have send fred/chri an email detailing tht i do not blame anyone its one of those things and that i need an immediate solution and that as it not my fault i do not intend to be financially out of pocket> i Have just had a call from chris deprez 5 mins ago saying he will see fred on monday and call me then. I explained to him again all the good we tlk about his team on this forum and the personal meetings i have had with future clients and assured him that this will not change as its just on of those things as my port is difficult to locate, so we will wait and see what monday brings. Dr did say that sometimes if its the tubing he can do it under a local anesthetic (ooouuuccchhh) or indeed if its a general then its only the port scar they repoen. so looks like am belgium bound get your orders in for the belgian choccys.

gx

AW Gary I was hoping for something less drastic so sorry to hear that.:) What does happen about the flight and hotel do you have to pay for that? Or if its under local aneasthetic maybe you go home the same day? Glad to hear you were polite but firm keep us updated. Jx:ohmy:

Hi all yous will be bloody sick of hearing this but Im soo pleased managed to eat a healthy options broccolli and chicken pie. It is mostly made of potato but it did have quite a few pieces of chicken and broccolli in and it did take me 65mins but I finished it. Hope this is me on the mend properly. Jx

hey homecare

hear you had some fish last night for dinner and your feeling a bit better well thats a good sign.I'm not very good with fish somtimes I can eat 2/3 wee spoonfuls next time not at all.do you think your ready for a fill yet.glad your ok now. beeboo x

hey homecare

your really showing off now, eating veg and chicken it dos'nt matter how long it takes you to eat as long as you can, just take it easy great to hear you'v perked up a bit. beeboo x

Hi Gary, It looks as if you'll get a working band back, rather than a freckles style re-plumbing job, lets hope so, gosh you wont know yourself, you've already lost more weight than me when its not working look out when it is. When you go back to Belgium you will be able to stock up on those butter biscuits (but dont have too many) Its a real dissapointment for you, but if anyone can cope with this its you. Keep me informed as to dates your going to Belgium. love mmm

Hi all, hope you are all having a good day.

Gary, You seem strong. I know whatever the outcome of your Belgium trip you will come back and keep losing. You are doing great and I am in awe of your success and the fitness regime you keep. Good luck

Make the most of it Fatduck cos you won't be having it once you get restriction! Bigsis x

I know what you're saying Bigsis but it's the whole head thing, I should be training my head to work with the band but because I have no restriction my head is still saying chip shop and baguettes too loud for me to ignore.:) As you rightly say though once I have restriction the choice will be taken away from me. Can't wait :thumbup:

When you were in Edinburgh I was away and strangely enough I was near Bamburgh Castle where you visited. How weird eh?

Beeboo, it would be great to meet you if our times are near each other.

You too Homecare, I'm not sure if it's Glasgow Green that I'm going to as I don't have any info through yet. Is this the only place in Glasgow they have the clinic or is there an alternative address? Ah dinnae ken. I'm glad you're managing, finally, to get some food in you. You must have been getting so weak with only mushies. I'm pleased:thumbup: You sound like you are definately on the mend!!

Oh Freckles :wub:

hi all

my goodnes you have made me chuckle today with all this poo and bowel chat its so funny, I take a proteindrink twice a day and my god that works just dandy.

Well i met Dr today and yip i got a leak in my system somewhere, he gave me 3 seperate fills and defills and no change and when he went back in he could only remove less than he put in so its leaking. He did say it is through no fault of my own and that fred/chris will contact me. I have to go to belgium and get an xray and check fwhere it is leaking and then it will be booked for following day to repair. I have send fred/chri an email detailing tht i do not blame anyone its one of those things and that i need an immediate solution and that as it not my fault i do not intend to be financially out of pocket> i Have just had a call from chris deprez 5 mins ago saying he will see fred on monday and call me then. I explained to him again all the good we tlk about his team on this forum and the personal meetings i have had with future clients and assured him that this will not change as its just on of those things as my port is difficult to locate, so we will wait and see what monday brings. Dr did say that sometimes if its the tubing he can do it under a local anesthetic (ooouuuccchhh) or indeed if its a general then its only the port scar they repoen. so looks like am belgium bound get your orders in for the belgian choccys.

gx

Hey Garry, just cos your band's up the spout, don't go trying to sabotage our weight loss with your lure of Belgian chocs - that's below the belt/band! Seriously tho, sorry it wasn't something simple to sort out, was very perceptive of you to realise there was summat up early on tho. Well done for keeping your spirits up - think I would be crying in a corner for 6 months at least if it were me! Hoping for a fast resolution to this for you, Bigsis x

hi fatduck

i still havn't got a time Wendy's going to phone me about 9.30 tonight so i'll find out then.yes Glasgow Green is the only place in Scotland that Wendy does the fills.You'll like her she's right down to earth and will help you with anything.maybe see you and homecare there. beeboo x

Oh poor you Garry what an arse (sorry still thinking about Freckles!). At least they're taking it seriously and seem to be acting quickly. Lucky you another trip to the Campanille or however you spell it! I just hope they can do the repair under a local and get it done quickly! It sounds like they've pierced the tubing whilst trying to access you port doesn't it? That can NO WAY be ur fault! Stand ur ground as u shouldn't be out of pocket!

Freckles/Bigsis - I've given Harrison a load of cherries and grapes for tea, I'm waiting for the fall out! :)

Ooh Sammy, was that wise? Fall out could well be the right phrase - hope you've double nappied him?! We'll hear the explosion in Sheffield! Hope you've no visitors tonight - well, nobody that you like anyway?!

When are you due to go back to work? Bigsis xx

Ooh Sammy, was that wise? Fall out could well be the right phrase - hope you've double nappied him?! We'll hear the explosion in Sheffield! Hope you've no visitors tonight - well, nobody that you like anyway?!

When are you due to go back to work? Bigsis xx

No-one coming around tonight! No fall out this evening so I'm sure there's going to be a huge poo filled nappy tomorrow! I just hope it doesn't escape! I'm back at work 2 weeks on Tuesday, I'm really NOT looking forward to it! I've got a week in Italy from next Friday to enjoy and then it's bad to reality with a thud!! But actually...........................it won't be for very long as I'm pregnant again!!!!! I know I shouldn't say anything before my scan but what the heck you guys are my friends! I'm only about 7-8 weeks so it's still really early days. I had a small de-fill a couple of weeks back with Wendy (only 0.5ml taking back to 6ml) in case I get morning sickness as it can cause slippage or tightening. I can eat more but my food choices are better as I can tolerate more fruit and veg etc. I'm allowed to continue losing weight but just a small amount (around 20lb fat in total over the pregnancy but that'll be offset by the natural gain for baby, placenta etc). They take about 2ml out 2 weeks or so before the birth and that's it unless you're losing too much weight or you feel like you need to eat more.

I have to say I was feeling quite smug until yesterday as I haven't felt sick but boy did it hit me!! So I'm sorry dinner today is a packet of Pom-bear crisps and a drink! I had a salad at lunch though and healthy Snacks throught the day. I feel worse in the evening like I did with Harrison................another boy?!!!

I don't think I'll need a gastric band with 2 under 2 year olds to run around after!! :)

No-one coming around tonight! No fall out this evening so I'm sure there's going to be a huge poo filled nappy tomorrow! I just hope it doesn't escape! I'm back at work 2 weeks on Tuesday, I'm really NOT looking forward to it! I've got a week in Italy from next Friday to enjoy and then it's bad to reality with a thud!! But actually...........................it won't be for very long as I'm pregnant again!!!!! I know I shouldn't say anything before my scan but what the heck you guys are my friends! I'm only about 7-8 weeks so it's still really early days. I had a small de-fill a couple of weeks back with Wendy (only 0.5ml taking back to 6ml) in case I get morning sickness as it can cause slippage or tightening. I can eat more but my food choices are better as I can tolerate more fruit and veg etc. I'm allowed to continue losing weight but just a small amount (around 20lb fat in total over the pregnancy but that'll be offset by the natural gain for baby, placenta etc). They take about 2ml out 2 weeks or so before the birth and that's it unless you're losing too much weight or you feel like you need to eat more.

I have to say I was feeling quite smug until yesterday as I haven't felt sick but boy did it hit me!! So I'm sorry dinner today is a packet of Pom-bear crisps and a drink! I had a salad at lunch though and healthy Snacks throught the day. I feel worse in the evening like I did with Harrison................another boy?!!!

I don't think I'll need a gastric band with 2 under 2 year olds to run around after!! :)

Aah, big congratulations and very best wishes Sammy! Its a first forum user baby isn't it? Altho its a hell of a sneaky way to avoid working - back to back mat leave?! Another one like gorgeous Harrison eh - Cutesville Central at your house before long! You've no hope of getting in those trousers for long now! Love, Bigsis xx

Hi tin you are supposed to be on liquids for three days and mushes for three .But it is up to your self if you last that long some just do two days liquid and two mushies.

thanks for that bobo!:)

Oh Sammy congrats another baby on the way im all excited now cant wait to hear all ur wee progress reports im mad bout babys but i wont be stretching my tummy in a hurry so i expect to hear all ur little rants and raves lol

Hi I bought that simply salmon thats advertised on tv and managed to eat 4/5ths of it and it was lovely some kind of lemon sauce over it yum. Feel as if its getting easier now.

Im going on the 11th at 3.30 for a fill at Glasgow green. Cant wait.

GARY let us know how you get on. Thinking of you with fingers crossed.

Carrie It was me who asked about your date Im sooo pleased, what city in Scotland are you visiting?

Freckles hope your bums recovered.:) Jx

Hi Homecare

He lives in Edinburgh and St Andrews, so both really, i love Edinburgh and St Andrews is lovely with all the beaches but not as exxiting!

x