Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Hi carriejess so glad your relationship is going well and really jealous about your size 10 but well done you, you have done great.. i cant wait till i get down to 10/12.. i need this next fill as i missed this months as i was on holiday x

Oh poor you Flirty, you have been so brave, not one word of moaning, except about missing out on partying :juggle: How exciting buying new clothes!!!!

I hope your infections clear up pdq. Your GP sounds like he doesnt care, not good practice at all. Like was said can you see the practice nurse instead?

Good luck to all you peeps getting banded in August btw.

Sammy thats great news that you have lost weight and you're eating more, just shows that our bodies hang onto the fat cause it thinks there's a famine.

Starsky, dont feel bad about the bowel stuff, I would have been sharing my stories whether or no, I'm just a generous kind of guy :lol:

I havent used the enima kit yet, gonna have one more 'try' at normal function.

My cousins a nurse and says colonic irrigations, are just the same as enimas really...I have also read that they are far superior to taking laxatives, so will have to print off the instructions, to assist.

Will report later, maybe much later :lol:

Lol cant wait for the update freckles x

Yeah, maybe you could offer a text service for updates - take your mobile to loo for an 'as it happens' progress report to interested parties who have signed up?! Or have you thought about Twitter?!

Glad you enjoyed your holiday Wishfull, we were both in Scotland at same time last week. It was my first time and I loved it. Also called off at Bamburgh Castle which had stunning stretch of coast beside it.

Bigsis xx

Thank Big Sis, I will be sure to mention you both to Wendy...but that seems ages away yet ! Thanks for all your great tips.

Can you tell me....I am having my Op on a Friday, when would you say I was ready to go back to work ? I was hoping to go back on the Monday or Tuesday, is that too soon ? Will I be well enough ? I mainly sit at a desk and do a bit of walking about.

S x

Hi Starsky. I took over 2 weeks off work and certainly couldn't have gone back after a few days. Having said that, everyone is so different with their recovery and maybe some would be ok but I would definitely give yourself at least the following week if you possibly can. Bigsis x

Big sis, you are just so funny, be careful you dont make flirty bust her stitches, she'll be charging you for damages under the hillarious clause.

By the way flirty, I'm hoping your healing better now and that some of the swelling is starting to go down, hang on in there it will all be worth it, are you feeling a little down because you're not on hear as much as you used to be, if so dont bottle it up perhaps we can help.

Yeah, maybe you could offer a text service for updates - take your mobile to loo for an 'as it happens' progress report to interested parties who have signed up?! Or have you thought about Twitter?!

well I could report it on Facebook, would that be ok?2yl5ru9.jpg

A change of plan, I am on my 3rd glass of prune juice of the day and we have lift off...the performance lasted some 2 seconds and I think I need stitches, my bum is in tatters...2ypgp6c.jpg

There is more action on the way, please bare with me.

wv3axk.jpg

well I could report it on Facebook, would that be ok?2yl5ru9.jpg

A change of plan, I am on my 3rd glass of prune juice of the day and we have lift off...the performance lasted some 2 seconds and I think I need stitches, my bum is in tatters...2ypgp6c.jpg

There is more action on the way, please bare with me.

wv3axk.jpg

Facebook ok Freckles but maybe turn off webcam? Just a thought, there's some things we don't need to see, the mental images are quite sufficient! Get the ice packs out! Bigsis xx

Hi Homecare, how did you get on with your salmon? I've got such a cheek moaning about being able to eat pizza and stuff when you are going through such a terrible time, I really feel for you.

Good luck Gary, Fingers crossed for you X

Hi I bought that simply salmon thats advertised on tv and managed to eat 4/5ths of it and it was lovely some kind of lemon sauce over it yum. Feel as if its getting easier now.

Im going on the 11th at 3.30 for a fill at Glasgow green. Cant wait.

GARY let us know how you get on. Thinking of you with fingers crossed.

Carrie It was me who asked about your date Im sooo pleased, what city in Scotland are you visiting?

Freckles hope your bums recovered.:juggle: Jx

Thanx Bigsis, I love your confidence, was just wondering would an ice pack help my btm?

I feel like i need a little lie down now, I'm bloody exhausted 4kvf5e.jpg

I've gone through so many loo rolls and wet wipes, its cost me a fortune, and hubby is complaining cos he cant get into the bathroom 6nqced.jpg

Thanx Bigsis, I love your confidence, was just wondering would an ice pack help my btm?

I feel like i need a little lie down now, I'm bloody exhausted 4kvf5e.jpg

I've gone through so many loo rolls and wet wipes, its cost me a fortune, and hubby is complaining cos he cant get into the bathroom 6nqced.jpg

Maybe it wouldn't help so if not, stick it in a bucket of GnT (after good rinse of course) - can guarantee that'll definitely help! Bigsis xx

hi all

my goodnes you have made me chuckle today with all this poo and bowel chat its so funny, I take a proteindrink twice a day and my god that works just dandy.

Well i met Dr today and yip i got a leak in my system somewhere, he gave me 3 seperate fills and defills and no change and when he went back in he could only remove less than he put in so its leaking. He did say it is through no fault of my own and that fred/chris will contact me. I have to go to belgium and get an xray and check fwhere it is leaking and then it will be booked for following day to repair. I have send fred/chri an email detailing tht i do not blame anyone its one of those things and that i need an immediate solution and that as it not my fault i do not intend to be financially out of pocket> i Have just had a call from chris deprez 5 mins ago saying he will see fred on monday and call me then. I explained to him again all the good we tlk about his team on this forum and the personal meetings i have had with future clients and assured him that this will not change as its just on of those things as my port is difficult to locate, so we will wait and see what monday brings. Dr did say that sometimes if its the tubing he can do it under a local anesthetic (ooouuuccchhh) or indeed if its a general then its only the port scar they repoen. so looks like am belgium bound get your orders in for the belgian choccys.

gx

hey Garry

sorry to hear your news, thats the least they could do is fix it but who pays for the flight and hotel room if they are taking blame for this they should fit the whole bill. beeboo x

Oh poor you Garry what an arse (sorry still thinking about Freckles!). At least they're taking it seriously and seem to be acting quickly. Lucky you another trip to the Campanille or however you spell it! I just hope they can do the repair under a local and get it done quickly! It sounds like they've pierced the tubing whilst trying to access you port doesn't it? That can NO WAY be ur fault! Stand ur ground as u shouldn't be out of pocket!

Freckles/Bigsis - I've given Harrison a load of cherries and grapes for tea, I'm waiting for the fall out! :)