Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

3 weeks post-Op ... before and after

Just stop entertaining these folks. They don't understand melaninated people can appear different shades. Some pics I look lighter and others I look darker all within the same photo session. Also you can't convince them with logic.

From what I see is your legs were never really that big but it looks like you lost a lot in your chest. One pic you have on a bra and the other you don't. As women we know how a bra can change how our body looks. I lost about the same amount of weight as you and there is a big difference in my appearance as well because of how I carry my weight.

Just stop entertaining these folks. They don't understand melaninated people can appear different shades. Some pics I look lighter and others I look darker all within the same photo session. Also you can't convince them with logic.

From what I see is your legs were never really that big but it looks like you lost a lot in your chest. One pic you have on a bra and the other you don't. As women we know how a bra can change how our body looks. I lost about the same amount of weight as you and there is a big difference in my appearance as well because of how I carry my weight.

Exactly. Thank you so much.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Honestly if you can't support her...don't look. It's not any of our jobs to police the pictures. If you can't say something nice don't say anything at all.

Now keep working on yourself and you are really becoming a thinner and still beautiful woman. As long as you are happy, none of the people here should bother you.

Sent from Larry's S7

Honestly if you can't support her...don't look. It's not any of our jobs to police the pictures. If you can't say something nice don't say anything at all.

Now keep working on yourself and you are really becoming a thinner and still beautiful woman. As long as you are happy, none of the people here should bother you.

Sent from Larry's S7

Thanks for the love and support. I really appreciate it

I smell a troll nearby. Perhaps one with a sister that uses the same bathroom?

I smell a troll nearby. Perhaps one with a sister that uses the same bathroom?

What you smell is my fart on your comment.. but good imagination, the whole sister story is pretty impressive to fart on .. lol

Edited by pharmD_vsg

Don't even take in all the negativity, pharm. If you say that's you, that's you. Amazing transformation after 3 weeks! Keep going, keep providing us positive people with updates, and, most importantly, don't get discouraged if every three weeks isn't this good. Proud of you!

Sent from my SM-G920V using the BariatricPal App

Edited by Aquarian1220

Iam 3 weeks post op iam 27lbs down. No way u could have possibly lost that much weight! I hate to be negative but that would look like about 75lbs.

Sent from my SM-G920P using the BariatricPal App

i dont think you have done this in 3 weeks it looks unrealistic to be honest. When i was 3 weeks out id lost 11lbs looked smaller bit not like this either way u have done an amazing job keep going at it good job!!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using the BariatricPal App

Look at the body there is no way that is the same person. I may believe it may be months but not 3 weeks.

Lady, I really don't care what you think. The fact is the before and after are BOTH ME. And I'm very super proud of myself and your negative and ignorant doesn't upset me. It actually makes me happy!

Great job. Don't worry about the negative people.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using the BariatricPal App

Fantastic! But please don't get discouraged that the rest of your weight will not come off as quickly! U've come a long way baby. So never give up on trying to improve the new u!

Sent from my VK700 using the BariatricPal App

You are coming to a site of big people we have been thru ups and downs with weight lose we all no what 30lbs gained and 30lbs lost looks on some one or atleased roughly ...this is not 3 weeks apart this is not what 30lbs lost looks like on a obest person I've been on preop for 8 days and i have lost 24 pounds no one has noticed and i have not even had sugery yet and its disgusting that u would play on peoples hopes like that ...however i do not denie its not the same person just ur time frame does not add up with ur pic but congratulations on ur weightloss tho

BigBodyBombFace

Why block out ur face in ur pics and not block it out on ur profile pic?

BigBodyBombFace