Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The only one I can handle is Premiere Protein ready made in banana Cream and vanilla. I have tried them all and even made my own. Best price for them seems to be at Walmart and costco. Good luck.

I thought this was going to be a post about going off the wagon and under the table. :P

I've tried a few different ones, but I really like a couple from Gold Standard. Their extreme milk chocolate comes very close to Nestles Quik, and their strawberry comes pretty close to Nestles strawberry, both of which I enjoyed (a little too much, apparently) before I embarked on this path. I've been drinking both for about six months now, and still have not lost my taste for them.

I can't tolerate many of the powders but I do like the syntax nectar peach fuzzy navel flavor. I put in in my ninja with Water and ice or with milk and a few spoons of yogurt for more of a Creamsicle/orange Julius taste. I also can handle the premier Proteins. I like the vanilla since it seems to have less after taste and get them delivered through Amazon subscribe and save program for 15% off. If I'm in the mood for chocolate, I just do the carnation light start instant Breakfast in the blue box. Mix it in ninja with a few ice cubes and a dash of sugar free caramel Syrup. Makes me feel like I'm having a milk shake!

Sent from my SM-G935V using the BariatricPal App

As far as overall taste, price and consistency premier has always been my favorite! The chocolate one never gets old!

Sent from my SM-G935T using the BariatricPal App

I thought this was going to be a post about going off the wagon and under the table. :P

I've tried a few different ones, but I really like a couple from Gold Standard. Their extreme milk chocolate comes very close to Nestles Quik, and their strawberry comes pretty close to Nestles strawberry, both of which I enjoyed (a little too much, apparently) before I embarked on this path. I've been drinking both for about six months now, and still have not lost my taste for them.

Haha yes! That was the vibe I was going for And thanks for the tips!! I'll have to try those out! Good luck in your journey! You got this!

Bariatric Barbie

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I had mine 2 yrs ago cant handle shakes anymore

my diet is alot greek yogurt, chiken Beans corn tortilla veggies fruit pinneaple 100% juice almonds cottage cheese, cheesse cubes avocado wheat bread ... ..and I keeping my weght 117 for awhole yr already

BariatricMatters

That's amazing!! What an inspiration you are keep up the good work!

Bariatric Barbie

The only one I can handle is Premiere Protein ready made in banana Cream and Vanilla. I have tried them all and even made my own. Best price for them seems to be at Walmart and costco. Good luck.

So in my dietician appointment one of the clients I was with asked about premier! And I went and bought it yesterday from Walmart and oh my word! What a world of difference!! It's something I can handle haha

Where can you find the banan creme? That sounds delicious!! I'll have to search for that!

Thank you for your help! Keep up the good work!!

Bariatric Barbie

I can't tolerate many of the powders but I do like the syntax nectar peach fuzzy navel flavor. I put in in my ninja with Water and ice or with milk and a few spoons of yogurt for more of a Creamsicle/orange Julius taste. I also can handle the premier Proteins. I like the vanilla since it seems to have less after taste and get them delivered through Amazon subscribe and save program for 15% off. If I'm in the mood for chocolate, I just do the carnation light start instant Breakfast in the blue box. Mix it in ninja with a few ice cubes and a dash of sugar free caramel Syrup. Makes me feel like I'm having a milk shake!

Sent from my SM-G935V using the BariatricPal App

Ok awesome all good info!! Thank you, really appreciate the tips! Good luck in your journey!

Bariatric Barbie

As far as overall taste, price and consistency premier has always been my favorite! The chocolate one never gets old!

Sent from my SM-G935T using the BariatricPal App

So I'm doing the surgery with my dad actually and he stole the chocolate one this morning that I was gonna taste! But I'll get around to it haha thank you for the tip! These really are a lot better than the others I've tried!! Thanks again and good luck to you on your journey you got this!

Bariatric Barbie

Quest chocolate....with PB2 sometimes! It is great for shakes and you can bake with it as well. I make chocolate mini cakes with it. I have a band, but converting to sleeve after Christmas. 85 lbs down (was 100, but gained 15 with complications!) 90ish more to go!

Oh wow that does sound delicious and so interesting to that you can make it into other meals! Very cleaver!

Well my prayers go out to you! I know that's not fun. But you got this just keep chugging. My surgery is on the 20th!! One day away, wahoo! Thanks again for the advice!!

Bariatric Barbie

I'm quite content with the chocolate Optifast but I need to blitz it with cold Water and ice cubes. It doesn't taste too good with tap Water.< /p>

Yeah for me it's hard to have any of them taste good with just tap water so I hear ya there! Thanks for the advice and good luck on your journey!

Bariatric Barbie

If you're tired of the strawberry/vanilla/chocolate-y stuff, then I suggest trying a brand called BariWise. I've never seen it in stores, but it's available online.

They make fruit-flavored Protein shakes. I find them much more tolerable than drinking dessert-flavored-chalk-liquid all the time. Wild berry is the best flavor, IMO.

There's one from another company, Syntrax, called nectar Medical Unflavored. I like this to add to anything at all - zero flavor to it, so putting it to strained Soups or tea or anything I don't want to add flavor to is very convenient. I'm not sure if it's OK for the clear liquid portion of the diet. I've not used it for those days.

Keep in mind: (nearly) all Protein powders should be added to drinks below 130°F or they will denature and be nowhere near as nutritious.