Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

NSV but it really sucked...

ok you ladies some of you may relate...

this happens to me once in a blue moon when things fall into place (or the wrong place)

anyhow...after ending my last LTR i moved in with my parents to focus on my bills off.

my father has never grasped the whole put the toilet seat down after you pee thing.

lastnight i woke up in the middle of the night and had to pee, so i stumble, fumble downstairs to the bathroom and go to pee and SPLASH when i went to sit down the toilet seat had been left up ( :) ) and i fell in!!!! and i mean IN!!! my butt hit WATER!!! :eek :eek :eek

so my butt is no longer wider than the toilet...that WOKE me up!!!

thank god my dad can atleast flush... he has his own bathroom too! just cause mine is closer to the family room it kinda makes it the 'guest bathroom'. :)

so theres a NSV (non scale victory) i could have lived without!!!

michelle

LOL... Halarious! Now that's an original NSV! Congrats! :)

Done that more than once. I finally decided to get even. Chris HATES when I leave cupboard doors open, so every time I fall in the toilet, I open all cupboards in the kitchen, his bathroom and a couple dresser drawers. Then I look at him like "I didn't do that" as he slams them mumbling. Hard to keep a straight face. After they're all shut, I open just a couple for good measure. Maybe one day he'll figure it out.

I am bustin up, Michelle. I remember a few months ago you discovered your butt bones.

Lisa, Bill leaves all the closets and cupboard doors open. Once he had a stop over in Chicago and went to see his Mom. While him and his sister were sitting in the back yard, his Mom came home walk through the house out the back door and shouted "is Billy here, all the cupbaords are open"

Billy has 4 sisters so he was taught young to leave the seat down. Then his sisters would get mad cause he would'nt lift it to go pee...he does now.

I go a step farther than the seat down -- close the damn lid! Who wants to look in the toilet all the time?! It has a cover, so use it. That way everybody has to open the lid to use it. It's not just a girl thing, it's a hygiene thing. The dog can't drink out of it, nobody has to look in it (not that it's dirty), and nobody falls in during a midnight run!

LOL too funny... but if my butt gets :confused: that small my hubbie will divorce me... baby like back! :(