Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

You might be hungry. Are you able to have a snack closer to bedtime?

Yes, something like that. Maybe just some warm milk?

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I used to dream that I ate something I wasn't supposed to. This was right after my surgery and I was still on liquids. It would seem so real but then I would wake up and be relieved that it was only a dream.

@@mixhelle, no food dreams here and certainly not given to dream interpretation. Those guys have been out of fashion for eons.

I'm curious: You dream of food and wake with your stomach hurting. When you wake, are the pillows still on the bed?

I dreamed of eating juicy burgers while on my pre-op diet.

Last night, 6 weeks post op, I dreamed of being chased and stalked by Michael Myers. I hid in a dryer. :o

Been having more nightmares since losing weight.

I'm on pre-op now and have had dreams of eating food. It was so real. I woke up mad because I just knew I blew my chance at surgery. Then I realized it was dream. I have 5 more days to go to surgery!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using the BariatricPal App

@@mixhelle, no food dreams here and certainly not given to dream interpretation. Those guys have been out of fashion for eons.

I'm curious: You dream of food and wake with your stomach hurting. When you wake, are the pillows still on the bed?

Yes they are

Sent from my LG-K371 using the BariatricPal App

For the first week post op I dreamt of Going through drive throughs in weird apocalyptic scenarios also one dream involved me playing on a 25 cent claw machine and ending up getting a pizza. lol I'm actually into dream interpretation I believe our subconscious has much to say when we aren't in a wakeful state. Now the first bout of dreams seemed pretty clear cut I think I personally was coming to terms with the fact that those days were over and it was an apocalypse in a sense. As for the pizza in the claw machine, I don't know lol. Your mind is so much more powerful then you know. Your tummy hurting is probably caused by your brain tricking you into these intense bouts of hunger or cravings. It'll pass as you become adjusted to the reality of your situation and say your "goodbyes" to your old ways of thinking.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I'm nearing the end of liquid stage and I definitely am having these dreams too. For me, they're anxiety dreams. It's always "oh shit, what did I do?" when I wake up. They're not happy; they're nightmares in which I mess up, eating turkey or brussels sprouts or something that causes me sickness when I swallow...