Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Cheated 5 days after my sleeve

People cheat, don't be so hard in your self, thou it might be a little to much on your new tummy, just try to get back on track!!! Good luck Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

There's a difference between "Oooopsie ate a cookie!" and causing possible harm to yourself after a major surgery where they cut out most of an organ.

Don't be ignorant.

Well d*mn babbs...that was pretty douchy. Obviously she feels bad enough. Name calling? Really? TFOH

Sent from my SM-N920T using the BariatricPal App

She wasnt talking to the original poster.

Sent from my SM-G930P using the BariatricPal App

I am originally poster and do feel shitty about it big regret

People cheat, don't be so hard in your self, thou it might be a little to much on your new tummy, just try to get back on track!!! Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

That really isn't medically sound advice. This isn't like cheating on a diet. You had major surgery and you can cause dangerous complications!

Sent from my LGLS992 using the BariatricPal App

People cheat, don't be so hard in your self, thou it might be a little to much on your new tummy, just try to get back on track!!! Good luck Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

There's a difference between "Oooopsie ate a cookie!" and causing possible harm to yourself after a major surgery where they cut out most of an organ.

Don't be ignorant.

Well d*mn babbs...that was pretty douchy. Obviously she feels bad enough. Name calling? Really? TFOH

She wasnt talking to the original poster.

I am originally poster and do feel shitty about it big regret

Obviously you made a mistake and should not do it again. Don't Beat yourself up because you can't undo what you have done. Just to be on the safe side call your surgeons office. Admit your mistake and ask what symptoms you should watch for that would indicate a complication. Be safe.

Sent from my LGLS992 using the BariatricPal App

It could cause a leak. Hopefully you chewed it to mush.

My surgeon allows purees very early on, post-op. Hopefully, if you chewed it well, you'll be ok, not that I would recommend you try that again any time soon (and I don't think you will). Best of luck to you on this journey!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using the BariatricPal App

Hopefully nothing. I suggest to watch a video of how raw and swollen your stomach is. Then think about taking a nugget and rubbing it on an already inflamed, swollen and raw sleeve.

You chose to have this surgery, but it is worthless if you dont have to stick to your plan. Its a tool, not a miracle or magic wand.

Reevaluate, regroup and move forward to not eat like that for a very very long time.. Otherwise you will hurt yourself.

Thank you for your response. I had no idea there was such a video! My dr told me "you have 4oz to work with, you go beyond your stomach explodes". Not that I don't understand the majorness of the surgery but I guess I needed more indept information. P.s. I just started eating the number 3 babyfood by gerber, is that ok? I don't want to be in pain or nlow up my stomach. Also I am petrified of throwing up. The only thing to come back so far was ice Water. I think I need a coach. Lol

Sent from my SCH-S968C using the BariatricPal App

Don't be ignorant.

I wasn't talking to the OP. I was talking to the typical enabling poster of "It's okay! We all make mistakes!!!!!! :) :) :)"

Fucking ridiculous.

Don't be ignorant.

I wasn't talking to the OP. I was talking to the typical enabling poster of "It's okay! We all make mistakes!!!!!! :) :) :)"

f**king ridiculous.

Oh ok. My bad. Im a bit sensitive when it looks people are getting picked on.

I had surgery on Oct 4th gastric bypass in don't eat much I tried a piece of a chip i been eating kale even though im not on solids yet im hating this liquid crap and need something for nutrition I didn't even like the chip but knowing my mom it was stale lol

Sent from my SM-G935P using the BariatricPal App

I had surgery on Oct 4th gastric bypass in don't eat much I tried a piece of a chip i been eating kale even though im not on solids yet im hating this liquid crap and need something for nutrition I didn't even like the chip but knowing my mom it was stale lol

Sent from my SM-G935P using the BariatricPal App

This isn't Weight Watchers. It's major surgery. The post op diet isn't a suggestion. It's mandatory for your health and well being. Do you know what a leak is?

I really wish some of these surgeons would read these forums. The would think twice about who they would operate on.

A lady from my surgery center had RNY in November. A few weeks later her school had a Christmas Party. She was the principal at the school. She decided to indulge in some pizza and chicken. She went upstairs to her office to use her restroom.

When she did not return someone went to check on her. She was passed out on the restroom floor and bleeding from her rectum. They took her to the hospital by ambulance. At midnight, her family was called to her bedside for a chance to say their final goodbyes.

In surgery, they managed to repair her leaking pouch and intestine tears. She spent two weeks in the hospital. She recovered and learned a frightening lesson about putting food into a healing system.

Next time try harder not to cheat have a Sugarfree ice pop

TREAT PPL WITH RESPECT

Thank you. It was my 1st time out of the house so was hard watch others and the smell got to me. I know was biggest mistake ever and will regret it forever. Im getting sugar free gum so can chew.