Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Me!!!???? (they need a redheaded girl on the emojis lol)

Fitbit keeps me accountable! Tracks steps, calories spent, and you can connect with others you know to do "challenges" daily or weekly. The kicker? I left it on my dressing table this morning when I went on my 26 mile sojourn.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I love my fitbit! I agrees it keeps you accountable for yourself and I like liking it to my phone so I can look at my accomplishments in chart form. Very easy to use as well!

I love my fitbit! I agrees it keeps you accountable for yourself and I like liking it to my phone so I can look at my accomplishments in chart form. Very easy to use as well!

Yes!! The phone part of it rocks.

I'm so excited for it to come now! I got the plum colored one. I need to get my butt moving in the months before my surgery. My surgeon does not require any weight loss prior to surgery (because I had to quit smoking) but I also can't gain anything either. I feel like all I do is eat since I quit LOL.

I loved my two fitbits before I washed one and lost the other. They made me stay active

It's addictive. I looooooove mine. I can set the sleep alarm to ensure I can get enough sleep, it allows me to track my steps and set a standard. It also lets me count my calories. The only problem is I get confused by the calories in and out. They do not seem to match. Otherwise Enjoy

I used a charge HR for a year and a half while losing weight. It was great - with 3 exceptions. The first was that it was not always accurate. I found that when I practiced the organ or piano it added 'steps' even though I was sitting pretty still. I think it must take into account arm movement. The second problem I had was that I had to recharge it every 3 days and often forgot to put it back on the next morning before I left the house. The third was that although the HR part of it was great overall - I saw my heart rate drop significantly over the months as I got healthier - it, too, was sometimes not completely accurate. One example of this was when I was walking. If my arms were swinging at my sides my heart rate was a lot lower than if I walked with my arms bent and at heart level.. I am talking about sometimes a variance of 30 points. I had the first generation of the charge HR. Quite possibly those problems have been fixed on the newer generations.

Having said all that, though, the charge HR was invaluable to get me moving and to help keep me accountable throughout my weight loss.

I now have the fitbit zip - which I keep clipped to my waistband. It is far more accurate. Instead of using only the fitbit app, I have linked it to myfitnesspal.com because the calories in / out are more realistic for where I am and it seems to work much better for me now that I am maintaining my weight.

I used a charge HR for a year and a half while losing weight. It was great - with 3 exceptions. The first was that it was not always accurate. I found that when I practiced the organ or piano it added 'steps' even though I was sitting pretty still. I think it must take into account arm movement. The second problem I had was that I had to recharge it every 3 days and often forgot to put it back on the next morning before I left the house. The third was that although the HR part of it was great overall - I saw my heart rate drop significantly over the months as I got healthier - it, too, was sometimes not completely accurate. One example of this was when I was walking. If my arms were swinging at my sides my heart rate was a lot lower than if I walked with my arms bent and at heart level.. I am talking about sometimes a variance of 30 points. I had the first generation of the charge HR. Quite possibly those problems have been fixed on the newer generations.

Having said all that, though, the charge HR was invaluable to get me moving and to help keep me accountable throughout my weight loss.

I now have the fitbit zip - which I keep clipped to my waistband. It is far more accurate. Instead of using only the fitbit app, I have linked it to myfitnesspal.com because the calories in / out are more realistic for where I am and it seems to work much better for me now that I am maintaining my weight.

I do love the ability to link multiple apps- as well as the health app built in to my iPhone.

I use Fitbit One--its small and easy to use, tracks everything! Steps, miles, stairs climbed, sleep and calories in and out. It syncs with MyFitnessPal app and gives you a weekly summary of your activity. I tried other Fitbits and they didn't work as well for me.