Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So I did a really dumb thing and I am paying for it now HELP ME

So I only have 30 pounds to lose and I wanted to do it by my birthday which is September 22 so I got the bright idea to do the lemonade cleanse.... And I was drinking the flat tummy tea, both of those things are laxative, needless to say I have been going to the bathroom for five days straight....... Don't know what I was thinking the Cayanne pepper has totally messed my stomach up any ideas on how to fix this diva in distress....help me please.... And I'm wondering if at the time I decided to do this cleanse that I caught a virus I'm not sure but I need help....

Myree

I have no idea how to help you but if it's too bad you should contact your doctor.

Praying you get the answers you are looking for. Don't feel bad we all do things we regret later, and don't think I haven't thought of things as well. I don't feel like I have done well in the two weeks from surgery. Best of luck and Happy early Birthday.

FYI I know that when I was put in hospital Monday for dehydration the NP has talked to me about using Imodium but I was not about to do that, only a week out from surgery. Keep your chin up

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Wow. Just.....wow.

Hope you feel better soon. There's a nasty stomach bug going around my area that my grandkids gave to me last week. Luckily it passed fairly quickly since I was at a loss on what to do post op. Preop I would have eaten bananas, rice and toast for stomach upset. All things I tend to avoid now.

Sent from my XT1565 using the BariatricPal App

Ouch.. Realize wat you did. And know not to do it again. Weight comes off when its meant to come off. Dont rush. Its not healthy. Get back on track and enjoy a new healthy life. ????

Kat..Enjoy your journey..????

This is a support group. Let's remember that. I would call your Dr and see if you can take imodium.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using the BariatricPal App

Thanks for the reminder that this is a support group, person with 3 whole posts! I really wasn't sure what this group was until you came along to tell me.

This is a support group. Let's remember that. I would call your Dr and see if you can take imodium.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using the BariatricPal App

Thanks for the reminder that this is a support group, person with 3 whole posts! I really wasn't sure what this group was until you came along to tell me.
Resurrecting an old post to tell others to be supportive - seems like a common theme today.