Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I love the chicken and the unflavored was great and blended well. Everyone has their own tastes.

I bought Isopure ready made drink it's like a gator ade. Lots of different flavors. They r clear like Gatorade / Water some have bad after taste but they are 160 cal 40 Protein I use them to make jello!!! I drink them over ice kills the bad after taste. There's 10 or so flavors. Lemonade or ice tea or peach mango or pineapple orange banana I like best. I find them at GNC.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I used the unflavored unjury for the first few weeks post-op until I ran out of it. I liked it just fine. I switched to Isopure Unflavored only because we got a great deal on it on Amazon. The Isopure has a little more Protein, but overall, they are the same to me.

There's the regular Isopure Protein mix then the isopure drink it's like a Gatorade. They r 20oz. 40 pro 160cal each glass bottle. Like about $5 a bottle about 10 favors clear liquid like Gatorade. Not like powder. Very different in texture n taste. Just an option.

Sent from my iPad using the BariatricPal App

Try idealfit, they're cake batter, chocolate etc are pretty tasty. Very sweet tasting though so you might have to cut it with something

happy Llama sad Llama... big fat mama Llama.

There's the regular Isopure Protein mix then the Isopure drink it's like a Gatorade. They r 20oz. 40 pro 160cal each glass bottle. Like about $5 a bottle about 10 favors clear liquid like Gatorade. Not like powder. Very different in texture n taste. Just an option.

The GNC brand of bottled fruit flavored liquid Isopure is very carbonated (even though the store manager assured me they were not) So steer clear of those! Even blending and leaving it stand open in fridge overnight didn't allow the carbonation to come out!!

I bought some of the unflavored powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury to add to applesauce and maybe broths. when I opened it I recoiled at the smell - I haven't mixed it in with anything yet. Not sure if I want to now that I have smelled it. :blink: (I am only on day 1 of liquids)

I love the chicken and the unflavored was great and blended well. Everyone has their own tastes.

Good to know about the generic GNC brand being carbonated. Had no idea. Thanks