Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I have tried a few and it really just depends on the brand! I have tried some "premium" powders and some low cost powders. It seems to very widely. It seems like company and price really don't have much to do with it. I bought a powder from Aldi's that was just as good as one bought from GNC!

All I can say is they very widely, so don't judge a book by it's cover! Keep trying till you find one you like. Some very within the brand as well. Eventually you will find one you like, and then it will be time to move on to pureed foods! There you go!

Keep busy and the time will fly.

I start my liquids tomorrow, but I have done his before. Hopefully everything will work out this time and my surgery will happen as scheduled!

So I have my date set for the 22 of September and Im a little bit nervous. anyone out there a September bro or sis that we can encourage each other on this looser path LOL.... This is the Looser path cause we are going ot loooooooooseeeee all of theweight that have hold us in doing a lot of things in life. The tool given to us is to have a better quality in life..... Lets get this party started....!!!!!!!!!

Hi ertorres, my surgery date is September 20th and I'm scared and excited about this new version of myself being born. Reading a lot.

Sent from my VS985 4G using the BariatricPal App

Surgery date is September 20th for me as well

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

So I have my date set for the 22 of September and Im a little bit nervous. anyone out there a September bro or sis that we can encourage each other on this looser path LOL.... This is the Looser path cause we are going ot loooooooooseeeee all of theweight that have hold us in doing a lot of things in life. The tool given to us is to have a better quality in life..... Lets get this party started....!!!!!!!!!

My surgery is the day after you! Sept 7th I start my liquid diet, Sept 12th I have Pre-op Class & testing, Sept 13th final appointment with my surgeon and the surgery Sept 21st! I feel bad tho because Sept 21st is my 4 year old daughter's birthday! But if I didnt take that date I was looking at a much farther out date... I am so excited and nervous- I am on medical leave until I get my surgery due to other medical issues... TIME IS DRAGGING!!!

What are you doing to pass the time?

Hope Your Day is Great <3,

The Starving Mom

starvingmom.wordpress.com

“I'm not telling you it's going to be easy - I'm telling you it's going to be worth it.” - Art Williams

Im glad I'm not the only one. My fiancé and I both tried it out and he even thought it was disgusting. So if he doesn't like it then I know it's bad. I'm going to try mixing the power with a banana and some

Blueberries. Is that even allowed? lol

I started my liquid diet today and ugh I think I got the wrong Protein powder. It was horrible, but I am going to be diligent. I have no room for error. The weight is coming off slowly but surely. I don't see how people can last 3 weeks.

I had a really hard time with the powders... I definitely preferred the premade ones like Premier. The powder ones just always tasted chalky or gritty to me, now matter how much i blended them.

Im glad I'm not the only one. My fiancé and I both tried it out and he even thought it was disgusting. So if he doesn't like it then I know it's bad. I'm going to try mixing the power with a banana and some

Blueberries. Is that even allowed? lol

I started my liquid diet today and ugh I think I got the wrong Protein powder. It was horrible, but I am going to be diligent. I have no room for error. The weight is coming off slowly but surely. I don't see how people can last 3 weeks.

I had a really hard time with the powders... I definitely preferred the premade ones like Premier. The powder ones just always tasted chalky or gritty to me, now matter how much i blended them.

I think it really depends on the guidelines your nutritionist gave you. I am not allowed any fruits--too much sugar/carbs during my liquid diet phase. With the powder ones I tried a couple different things - in the chocolate Protein Powder I used a little PB2 and cinnamon, and in the vanilla i got some different Mio flavors and added to it. Made it more tolerable, especially the chocolate.

I think if you use alittle warm Water first with the powder it gets blended better. Then add some ice, cold Water I'm not allowed the fruit in it yet myself. I start my pre-op diet on the 5th, have a ton of appointments on the 6th, surgery on the 19th. I'm getting more nervous as it gets closer. I joined a closed fb group called - Sept going down. For anyone having WLS in Sept. Check into it.

Sent from my SM-N915V using the BariatricPal App

I just have to post it, and say something because Im going to explode.... I GOT APPROVED........APPROVED APPROVED.....OMG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Sorry guys Im just excited I got my letter today.... I was doing everything by faith that I was going to get approved. I had gained around 10 lbs and I had been struggling on my last nutricionist appointment to be able to get it down for my approval. I was able to loose 5 lbs but anyhow.... I got approved....YYAYAAAAYYY MEEEE.....

Chrissyboo, I don't know that you can use fruit when your on a liquid diet. Check with your nutrition dept. Keep trying other powders and don't forget the already mixed as well.

@@etorres Congrats!!!! I'm that excited toooooooooo!!!!!!!!

I just have to post it, and say something because Im going to explode.... I GOT APPROVED........APPROVED APPROVED.....OMG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Sorry guys Im just excited I got my letter today.... I was doing everything by faith that I was going to get approved. I had gained around 10 lbs and I had been struggling on my last nutricionist appointment to be able to get it down for my approval. I was able to loose 5 lbs but anyhow.... I got approved....YYAYAAAAYYY MEEEE.....

Congrats! !!!!

@@etorres Congrats!!!! I'm that excited toooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Congrats! !!!!

Yes we should be now our journey is beginning and we are able to leave behind things that have been holding us and have a healthier like.

@ onedeterminedchick Surgery Twin...

Yes September 22 here we come!!!!!