Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So I have my date set for the 22 of September and Im a little bit nervous. anyone out there a September bro or sis that we can encourage each other on this looser path LOL.... This is the Looser path cause we are going ot loooooooooseeeee all of theweight that have hold us in doing a lot of things in life. The tool given to us is to have a better quality in life..... Lets get this party started....!!!!!!!!!

Melanie 89 Im in Atlanta Ga, USA, My insurance is covering my bcs I have High blood pressure also and sleep Apnea. But Like you Im so nervous and not sure whats going on my weight has gone up now that Im getting close to surgery and its not like im eating more I went to the doctor today and I was told that it was due to anxiety that triggers the gain weight... so Im keeping my fingers crossed

Hi there,

I had surgery in September of last year. Its okay to be nervous because its a pretty major surgery and then your life will change afterwards for every but remember its the best thing for you and it will be an amazing journey for you. ☺

Hello So this is weird for me because usually people come to me for advice I usually dont like posting my life but Im in a need of an advice. So, I'm schedule for surgery on September 22 2016 and when I went to the surgery doctor at the end of February I was 331lb I just came out of a regular doctor I weighted 338 and it has been weird cause Im not eating like I used to. So Im not sure if this has happened to anyone before. The only good thing is that my insurance is not tracking my weight but I still dont want to used this as an excuse to gain weight until my surgery day. Any good advice on what should I do.....

I have my surgery scheduled for Sept 26th, not too nervous yet, maybe the beginning of Sept I'll start to get nervous. I'm in Virginia. Wish you all the best of luck on your surgery.

Sent from my iPad using the BariatricPal App

I am scheduled for surgery September 12!!!!! Right now I'm more excited than nervous!!! I'm sure the closer it gets it will be more nerve wracking!! I live in Ohio, US.

I'm scheduled for Sept 15 and my boyfriend is August 25th. I have been nervous for a date and now that I have it I am excited.

I keep bouncing between the same 10 pounds. My psychiatrist recommend a LSCW who specializes in bariatric patients and wants me to work on my head hunger and how to tell when I am truly hungry.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Hello Everyone,

I was scheduled for September 12th, but they had a cancelation and now my surgery date is August 10, 2016. I may not be a Sept surgery anymore, but I can maybe give you insight as I go through my journey! My preop testing is July 26th, 2016. They told me even though my surgery date is August 10, that I will get a phone call the night before to let me know what time I need to be at the hospital and what time my surgery will be. They expect that I will be in the hospital for at least one day. I am having the gastric bypass done.

I think at this point I am a bit nervous. I would say that is normal. I believe I also have some anxiety. I was told that it is possible to gain weight with anxiety. Maybe that is why my weight fluctuates.

I'm hoping for a September surgery. I have one more NUT appointment on the 31 of August then we can submit to insurance for approval. I really want to get it in September because my insurance deductible gets reset October 1.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

So I just got my surgery date today of September 14th. Most of me is super excited. However a small part is sad because my birthday is on the 13th so guess who will be on a liquid diet on her birthday?? This chick!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using the BariatricPal App

I am scheduled for September 13th which is 6 days before my birthday.

I have been thinking a lot about the changes that we are all about to take and I know this is the best decision we are making because this means that we are making a difference for our self. Do not let nobody put you down or make u fell bad. A lot of changes are coming. ARE U PREPARE????

I have been thinking a lot about the changes that we are all about to take and I know this is the best decision we are making because this means that we are making a difference for our self. Do not let nobody put you down or make u fell bad. A lot of changes are coming. ARE U PREPARE????

you bet! Tired of dieting, starving myself just to gain everything plus more. I know I must commit to a changed life style, i know its no walk in the park. But I am So ready!

I wish I was as fat as I was the first time I felt fat.