Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi Everyone,

I am 7weeks post op and I am so tired, last night I slept for 10 hours, here it is lunch time and i can

easily take a nap.

I follow all the rules 3 shakes, all Vitamins, etc

What gives???

Kimmy

Are you taking your B12 too?

yes everyday under the tongue. I take all the Vitamins as instructed by my doc.

Do you have sleep apnea?

Sent from my iPad using the BariatricPal App

I don't believe i do, I passed all the pre-op tests.

Are you eating real food? By now you should be tapering off shakes

Your body is going thru some big changes. I say it needs rest... Just my opinion .., ask your doc at your next mtg.....

but if you can and are able why not just Relax and heal 7 weeks after surgery?

Good luck on changing your life with WLS .

Hello, My name is Christine I was sleeved on May 9th, 2016 so I am more post surgery than some and must say I get tired too! I sleep 9 hours a day during the workweek and often take a nap on my days off. I feel more energetic if I remember to eat more often. This is hard but it also helped with a 3 week weight loss stall. I am down 34 pounds started at 206 and am down to 172 ish. This is the lowest I have been in a while. As long as I remember to drink a Protein shake, take Vitamins, and stay busy and EAT and Drink I lose and feel pretty good but it doesn't take long if I forget any of these things to not feel good.

im 8 wks today and also have stalled in weight loss i was 348 at my presurgery apt and this sat was at 301 i am so tired every day as well and am having a hard time getting in exercise because i too go to bed at 9 pm and up at 5 and so tired weekends i also nap so im going to my 8 wk post op tomarrow morning and going to see if this is normal or not