Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Late June Sleeve Buddies?

I eat about 6 to 8 bites the size of a nickel. chicken feels me up more than tuna or ground beef.

I still can't get myself to put canned tuna in my mouth, and it was one of my very favorite foods pre-op!

Have you tried those 100-calorie packets of tuna or salmon, with flavors like lemon pepper, Thai seasonings, ranch? They are in the canned-tuna area and really easy for lunches. Or there's raw tuna - since you are in Seattle (too) you know that poké is huge here now, at restaurants and even grocery stores.

@@Seastars Yes, raw tuna is the ONLY way I can stand it...in fact, I'd prefer all of my fish raw at this point. There's a restaurant in Olympia that we frequent that makes a great tuna tartare-ish dish...I could eat it every day! We're taking a visitor to Seattle today so I think I'll get some tuna at Pike Place (since everyone who visits seems to need to watch people throw fish :mellow: ). Thanks for the reminder!

Hey everyone! It's been a whirlwind couple of months but I just started Christmas break (woohoo!).

I had my 6-month follow-up this last Tuesday and I was officially down 80 pounds! I had 137 I wanted to lose overall, so I will take it. I did think I'd be a little higher but I had the worst stall for a long time. I kept bouncing between a few pounds and it wasn't budging.

Now it's moving again. I'm still struggling to get into a routine with exercise. I enjoy it more now, but establishing routines has always been difficult for me. So I'm taking full advantage of my time off and hitting the gym every chance I can get.

I'm also finding it hard to get in the water--and I really think that's why I stalled so bad. Between waiting to eat and teaching all day, I forget. I downloaded a reminder app and that has helped some, but I still need to work on it. I need a new cup/bottle that will keep it cold. I often grab Water, drink a few sips, set it down and it gets warm.

Overall though, I feel good and I'm not overly tempted by anything. If I want something indulgent once in a while, I have a bite or two and then I'm good. Mainly I stick to the diet.

How's everyone else doing?