Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

2 MONTHS OUT HARDLY NO WEIGHT LOSS[emoji26]

I am extremely disappointed, discouraged, and depressed ALL THE D's that no one wants . Here the stats.

March 22 , 2016 (surgery day) weighed in at 265!

April 26, 2016 1st month Dr. Appt) weighed 244!

Today May 19 , 2016 weighed 237.6

Idk what the problem is. I'm getting in all my Protein taking my Vitamins. I know I'm not supposed to compare myself to others on here and I'm extremely happy for their journey but now I'm just getting jealous. Like WTF! Why is everyone else losing so fast but me!!! I told my doctor I was walking she says well walking isn't gonna help you. Ugh I'm just at the point that I'm like why the hell did I even have surgery then. Complete BULLSHIT.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I'm two months you lost almost 30lbs, I would not call that no weight loss. Yes I can see why your saying what your saying, but I think you need to Celebrate your success and keep going... Maybe tweak your excercise etc... Post op people will probably have better advice...

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Edited by nyteacher125

I'm sorry you're feeling the 3 D's! :-( I know it doesn't matter to hear it but what you've lost so far in excellent! As long as you get all your Protein, Water and Vitamins the weight will come off! Try to break your "stall" by changing things up a bit - more protein, more water, a different type of exercise. And walking is good - your Dr sounds like a bitch! Hang in there - you're doing great!

Do you track everything you have with am app? Can you post it? Like a sample day?

How many minutes do you walk once? How far? Walking totally works but you have to walk a decent amount of time and distance

You should track everything you eat for a week and set up an appointment with your nutritionist. Also flip your thoughts around instead of I've only lost xx say I'm so happy I've lost xxx that may switch up your energy so that u can release more weight good luck to you

Sent from my SM-G900P using the BariatricPal App

You are probably at the point now that you can do about an hour a day of some serious cardio! If you do that, the weight will drop really fast! Good luck, girl! You got this!

Weight loss will vary by individual. Do not compare yourself with others and worry yourself sick. Just remember to focus on your daily Fluid, Protein and Vitamin requirements, do at least 30 minutes of walking each day and then let the magic happen.

Your daily Protein requirement is a combination of the amount of protein you obtain from meals combined with he amount of protein from supplements (Protein shakes and protein bars). In the beginning the amount of protein from meals is minuscule because your meal volume is very restrictive. As your meal volume increases, if you concentrate on consuming high protein meals, you will have the option of transitioning off your protein supplements and the calories these supplements contain. Over a year and a half, I went from 3 Protein Shakes a day, down to 2, down to 1 and eventually when I hit one cup per meal, I completely went off the protein shakes.< /p>

Some drugs can interfere with your weight loss.

I started at the same weight as you and compared my weight at approximately the same amount of time out and had lost the same amount. I am now 14 months post op and weigh 136. Give it time. It makes no sense to get angry or disappointed. Enjoy the process.

30 pounds in 2 months is good. Some of the people that have lost more than you at the same time period may have a higher BMI, which means they will lose faster. Other's may be younger than you, and they too will lose faster.

You may be on a plateau right now, and next week you might be 10lbs lighter the next morning.

Having a good attitude is important. Making sure not only that you are getting your Protein and Water, but that you are also NOT getting things you shouldn't have (at all) are important.

You can add more exercise, but at this point in the game, you shouldn't have to.

Hang in there, and I bet things start back down soon!

I am out from surgery 5/20. I started at 246 and now weigh 242. I was down to 238 and actually gained some weight back. I am responsible for me. Skipped right through and past puréed to food. I was not feeling full AT ALL on liquids. This is a struggle for me. food has always been my weakness and it proves to still be my weakness. I have had "sliders" not good!!!! When will I ever learn? So disappointed in myself and that I will miss this opportunity. Depressed! But, tomorrow is a new day!

Sent from my iPad using the BariatricPal App

"@ I know you already feel bad enough for eating off plan but you need to realize it's extremely dangerous as well. You could cause significant complications. I would encourage you to go to therapy to help with your food issues. It really helps! Stay strong!

Edited by KristenLe