Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

I know a lot of us will be going out of town or won't be home for the holidays, so I want to wish you each a "Happy Thanksgiving".

I will be going to my Brother's, but only for the day.

If you are traveling, be careful, if you are staying home, don't work too hard.

I want to say that on this day of thanks, each and everyone of you will be in my thoughts. You are all very special to me. Thanks for all the encouragement, the ideas, the laughter, and the caring each of you have given.

Have a great holiday!

Happy Thanksgiving to You, TOO! I know exactly what you mean about being thankful for this group of wonderful friends!!!

We are going to be spending Thanksgiving with my brother and his wifes family(they live near us). I haven't seen him in a long time! I was so excited when he called and invited us! GOOD GOLLY MISS MOLLY! I GOT UP EARLY TO CLEAN-NOT HANG OUT ON THIS COMPUTER!!!! I guess I will chat with you cats on my break!

Safe trips, love, and best wishes to you all!

If you travel, may your road be smooth, and gas low in price. If you let others do the driving, may each one seek a Higher Power to sharpen the eye and steady the hand.

May the food be as delicious and warm as your welcome, may your eyes be dazzled by the smiles of your loved ones.

If you are hosting, may all be on time, and as joyful to come as you are to recieve them. May your oven not waver may your gravy not lump. May your pie crust be flakier than weird Cousin Bump.

To all who gather, or stay home alone, may the truth of the day not go undetected. May you avoid the pitfalls of tryptophan long enough to catch the biggest play of the game. May all the relatives, inlaws and outlaws, fail to irritate you.

May you be gently reminded, at least a thousand times, of the bounty you have in your life to be thankful for. And may you notice most those things which cannot be defined by numbers, or seen with the eye, those secret joyous treasures which only you can see. Like the twinkle in your loved one's eye, or the hug you feel more in your heart than in your back.

And, when all is over, and this day is done; may you be able to truthfully state "Gee, that was fun".

Happy Thanksgiving. On my "thankful for" list is all the folks here.

Happy, Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Have a safe journey to and from, if you're cooking - everything turns out Perfect and someone else cleans the kitchen!, if you're shopping Friday - you find just what you needed On Sale!, and NO pbs for everyone! Take care!

Happy Thanksgiving from Las Vegas! We're taking another road trip to Southern Califonria to spend the weekend with little brother, big sister, friends and PENNI. See you guys when I get back. I've got lots to be thankful for. Peace n' love.

:) Happy Thanksgiving to you all! Thanks so much for such delightful visions of what it is really all about.

I'll be driving over to my most special brother's house. This will be my second banded Thanksgiving and I hope I do as well this year as I did the last. I recall leaving without that 'stuffed' feeling and really proud of myself that I didn't devour everything single thing available. I made myself a small plate with spoonfuls of most of the things I liked. I also had Desserts, but they were small in comparison to years before and I left feeling completely satisfied and NOT GUILTY for having eaten like there was no tomorrow.

I was able to actually sit back and observe my loved ones and actually 'see' that sparkle in their eyes, enjoy their laughs and their warmth toward others. I left feeling truly thankful for so much. My own life and health returned, my totally dysfunctional, but awesome family, new generations, new traditions, renewed faith in a God who got us as far as we have come. Finally, what Thanksgiving is all about. Bounty IS more than food, and it is far more visible to one who is not in a food induced stupor.lol

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you my extended family :)

Like Lisa I have lots to be thankful for this year..

Be Safe Everyone...

And dont eat too much :D

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone.

I actually will be staying home don't want to go around all the food. I'm currently on my Clear liquids now don't want to torture myself. Just plan to relax and thank God for another blessed Thanksgiving. Probably will do a few phone calls. Everyone stay blessed and have fun. letha and whippledaddy you have a way with words. I always enjoy reading your posts. Well my big day is coming soon.

Fran

Happy Turkey Day everyone!! This is my second banded Thanksgiving too, and I'l really looking forward to it. It's a whole different animal than it used to me! I will overeat, i'm sure of it, since at the moment I don't feel like I have much if any restrictionn. but even so, "overeating" has a different meaning than it used to--maybe only 2000 calories instead of 5000! :):D:)

Have a great Turkey Day everyone, travel safe, eat lots well maybe not to much, and most of all be thankful for all your blessings.

All the great blessings of my life are present in my thoughts today, Live simply, Laugh often, Love deeply.

...and then tomorrow, time to kick off the Holiday shopping with elbow shoving, cart-wedging, price-slashing SALES! Stack up your ads, route your path, call you shopping partner, set the coffee maker for 5 am and then GO (or stay in bed and keep your ribs intact!).

Happy Holidays!

Done the shopping...(most on line)..made the best stuffing ever today, food thats were it's at, OK the secret, not too much bread in the stuffing, lots of sausage, walnuts, vegis and herbs...I was into cooking this morning!

I'm actully looking forward to getting a tree right about now.

Here we go, holidays are here!

O Happy Day :banana :banana :banana Happy Banana-Turkey Day

Kristy, I think staying in bed sounds good. As a matter of fact- I think I will go now. Turkey makes me sleepy and that fryed turkey my brother cooked was yummy. Gobble Gobble Gobble

Penni & I got up and walked at 7am. Then me & hubby went to the beach and I walked and walked and walked, just trying to get hungry enough to have dinner. It's 5pm and I just had my first food (couple Doritos) but I'm nowhere near hungry. My band is the funniest little thing since just yesterday I didn't feel much restriction at all. Best of luck to everyone, Happy Thanksgiving!