Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

@@betterme38 and slightly terrifying!!! Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Edited by honeybadger

I can't wait @@honeybadger! I'm so ready to be able to do the things I haven't been able to in yrs n yrs. I am ready to actually have a life not that I haven't but I haven't enjoyed it like I should of. I may get nervous when I get my date I don't think I will though I'm so ready!! :-) :-)

☆Jeni☆

Scheduled for June 13

Sent from my SM-T230NU using the BariatricPal App

Edited by Doc'sWife

Anyone who would like to join our Private Facebook Group for people having surgery this summer. Please message me your name so I can find you on facebook and I will friend you and then add you to the group. We made it a secret group to respect everyones privacy so it cant be found by the link now.

Am I the only one left that don't have a Facebook account???

☆Jeni☆

No, my grandma doesn't have one. I wish I didn't sometimes but I have family cross country

Well, I had originally thought my surgery would be May 13th, but I have pushed it up to June 20th. I want to wait until school is out and I can focus on myself for the summer. That is something that I am dealing with,because I have never made myself a priority, Anyone else having a hard time with that? :-)

I just completed my pre op requirements today! Originally part of the insurance requirements was 10% weight loss, which I have worked hard to do over the last two months. Hit it on the head at the doctor"s office this morning. Then was told my insurance had changed it to 5%!! So now Ihave a cushion and can relax a little. My record is complete and will be submitted in the next few days. The wait for approval begins!

I am so giddy right now, just to have made it this far! Thank you for all your posts, and I hope to be scheduled in June!

Well, I had originally thought my surgery would be May 13th, but I have pushed it up to June 20th. I want to wait until school is out and I can focus on myself for the summer. That is something that I am dealing with,because I have never made myself a priority, Anyone else having a hard time with that? :-)

That is the reason I scheduled my surgery for June. I wanted to be able to focus on myself and not be worried about my students.

Sent from my SM-G900P using the BariatricPal App