Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Isopure ready-made protein drinks

Luck Vitamin online has them at reasonable prices. I bought the variety pack which is on sale right now for $38.34. Hated the mango peach and grape so I mixed those with fuzzy peach nectar Protein to drink them. I also bought the lemon tea-this was hands down the best. I think they all smell horrible though. Best thing to do is avoid smelling it/breathing it in-sound ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

My gym sells it or I tried mine at GNC. My mom was like "They're terrible" and I didn't mind them.

I just made a popcicle with Trusource Protein Water. I like it!!

post-262753-14599824106478_thumb.jpg

I have tried several flavors of Isopure and hated them except for the two tea flavors. I was told they taste better if you Water them down though.

Best. Isopure. Ever.

post-262753-14606621949061_thumb.jpg

Hi All,

I am 6 weeks out now, and finally able,to tolerate more things. Down 38 pounds since the day of my surgery. I finally had a bit of reduced - fat cheese, or some no-sugar-added peaches. My surgeon told me about Isopure drinks, and thinks they would be a good idea for me. My problem is, it seems you can only buy them by the case, and I'm reading so many mixed reviews. I can't afford to spend $60+ on a drink and then hate it. Has anyone tried them? Some say that some flavors have a yucky aftertaste, too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using the BariatricPal App

I bought a 6 pack of them from Bariatric Advantage. I drank one and the taste was so bad I haven't touched the other 5. I bought a variety of Protein Drink mixes through them and have liked most of them. The liquid concentrates mix nicely and have had a great taste. I like the pomegranate flavor by ProtiDiet. (Also from BA) if you're s coffee drinker they have a delicious creamy tasting Cappaccino amaretto Protein drink mix. Most of them are 15g of Protein per packet, great for in-between meals.

Sent from my HTC D816h using the BariatricPal App

My surgeons office is going to have a Protein Drink tasting lol I thought that was pretty awesome.

It's a standard part of their preop program

Just had the tasting today and I have to say that Isopure coconut is awesomesauce!

My advice is to ditch the pre-made Isopure beverages. Get the unflavored Isopure powder and try it with Crystal Light. It vanishes in the Crystal Light. My current favorite is Isopure powder, Water, Cherry Pomegranate Crystal Light and frozen berries. I blend all of this in the blender. It is a million times tastier than anything Isopure has in a bottle. Lemonade Crystal light with some added fresh lemon juice also tastes great with Isopure unflavored.

Crystal Light makes me sick to my stomach now. I've heard Atkins has "water" with 20 grams of Protein and is pretty good. Thinking of trying that...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using the BariatricPal App