Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Is there a specific clothing store that you were gunning for once you reached your target/goal weight?

Charlotte Russe, Forever21, banana Republic. I have always wanted a pair of Miss Me jeans!

I don't know if I will want to go on a major shopping spree and buy everything that is relatively cute and fits because I've never had a lot of options... or if I will become super picky... I wonder what kind of style I will develop.

Things to daydream/Pinterest about. :D

Edited by J.lynn

That is adorable! I have considered what I will do with all of my 4x Modcloth clothes, and I think I might be able to put a belt around the middles of the tops and wear them as tunics/dresses with leggings once I get thin. I don't want to get rid of them! The dresses will just be too big, but I'll try to save the tops.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I don't know! It will be interesting to see what stores I find myself in or what catches my eye. Growing up I was always jeans and baggy sweatshirt girl. Now as an adult I am jeans and baggy t shirt woman. I don't have a style, but I want one badly, but nothing looks good on me at this size.

I don't know! It will be interesting to see what stores I find myself in or what catches my eye. Growing up I was always jeans and baggy sweatshirt girl. Now as an adult I am jeans and baggy t shirt woman. I don't have a style, but I want one badly, but nothing looks good on me at this size.

Same here but from a guys perspective.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using the BariatricPal App

To be able to go to the store my daughter goes to and be able to try things on, too! My daughter is tall and is very careful what she eats and has a killer figure. Thankfully she didn't take after me.

Hollister. That was really big when I was in high school and college and I was 200+ lbs by then so no way was I going to fit into it then. I just bought a pair of jeans from there and I love the way they fit. Don't judge me for chasing high school dreams lol

I'm not sure if there is any place I'm excited to shop at since a lot of places have plus size now. I will just be excited to not be required to shop at Lane Bryant(: I like the store it's just a bit pricey

Edited by Fame

I would like to start with Victoria's Secret!

When I finally hit my fighting weight and things show signs of leveling off and maintaining......I will thoroughly enjoy going somewhere like Joseph A. Banks and buying a few suits.

I don't think I'll ever support Lululemon because of their attitude but fitting into their workout gear is definitely goal.

When I finally hit my fighting weight and things show signs of leveling off and maintaining......I will thoroughly enjoy going somewhere like Joseph A. Banks and buying a few suits.

I am a Joy Banks guy myself. They have awesome sales.

Their clearence section is really great too. I've found that their suite hold up much better than anything else. They do really cool Daily Deals as well. :)

Their clearence section is really great too. I've found that their suite hold up much better than anything else. They do really cool Daily Deals as well. :)

I bought a couple dress shirts from the local J.Banks store yesterday. I was really impressed with the store and will be going back for certain once I'm leveled off and living at maintenance.

The young lady helping me almost had me tempted to jump on a 3-suit deal yesterday.........almost. Looking forward to future fitting sessions.

I bought a couple dress shirts from the local J.Banks store yesterday. I was really impressed with the store and will be going back for certain once I'm leveled off and living at maintenance.

The young lady helping me almost had me tempted to jump on a 3-suit deal yesterday.........almost. Looking forward to future fitting sessions.

Yeah man, I've done the three suit deal twice. :)

Find a local tailor though. They get you on the tailoring.

I'll be thankful when I can shop in the "normal" size section! But if I had to choose a store, I'd pick Old Navy.