Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What are your other addictions/ obsessions?

@@Fatty McFatster I like yours too!

I actually have a shirt with Cookie Monster working out on it. LOL.

I really need one of those!!!!!

I decided to go with ExCookieMonster because IWantPizzaNow seemed counterproductive.

I live in Brazil, there aren't a lot of fat people here. And the weather is so warm, the clothing shows more skin.

So I try to laugh at my problems to feel less ashamed of myself when surrounded by my skinny friends.

@@Fatty McFatster I like yours too!

I actually have a shirt with Cookie Monster working out on it. LOL.

coffee, shopping, guns, shoes, bikinis, tanning, mirrors.... and still buying sexy underwear.... lol..... it's all about ME ME ME....obsessed with ME

i started this post last year.... not much as changed... looks like shopping is still a big one.

http://www.bariatricpal.com/topic/338396-new-addiction/

I don't think any of these are addictions or obsessions, but just activities that please and entertain me:

Hanging with my hubby

Cruising

Travel

Socializing with friends

Clothes and "primping"

Writing

Becoming a domestic goddess (this is a helluva lot easier to do 100 pounds lighter)

My Fitness Pal (weird, but true -- I love understanding which foods are nutritious)

I don't think any of these are addictions or obsessions, but just activities that please and entertain me:

Hanging with my hubby

Cruising

Travel

Socializing with friends

Clothes and "primping"

Writing

Becoming a domestic goddess (this is a helluva lot easier to do 100 pounds lighter)

My Fitness Pal (weird, but true -- I love understanding which foods are nutritious)

We love to cruise and travel as well!!!

Shopping

Zumba

Shopping

Baking

Shopping

Cooking

Shopping

Cleaning (my house)

Shopping

Myfitnesspal

And shopping !

@@cdsjjotn ...

I bet you would enjoy shopping. Have you considered shopping?

;)

<p>@@Dub I would agree with you on the sex thing... but i don't think by my self counts....</p>

<p> </p>

<p>@@VSGAnn2014 lol..... good one Ann.... </p>

<p> </p>

<p>@@cdsjjotn shopping is a great thing....Especially now that i walk right past Lane Bryant..... I don't know about you, but i prefer shopping alone.</p>

@@bayougirlmrsc

The best feeling in the world is walking past lane Bryant I'm still not used to it and really can't believe I'm actually fitting into clothes at regular stores .. It's so frigging exciting !!!! Yay!! Yay!!!

@@cdsjjotn sometimes just for fun... i walk by... pause for a moment... think to myself.... Later Bi%ches... and do a double finger..... and go to VS for panties..... LMMFAO

@@cdsjjotn sometimes just for fun... i walk by... pause for a moment... think to myself.... Later Bi%ches... and do a double finger..... and go to VS for panties..... LMMFAO

I like how you roll.

I tried this on Monday......walked by Casual Male Big & Tall. I flipped them off and kept walking. Big old dude working there tried to run me down......huffing and puffing. I kept on walking. So long, Bigger & Taller Clothiers.....siunara bye-bye !!!!!!!!

(Insert Leslie Chow from Hangover....making his pump and spray gesture here)

LMAO at the new feels towards shopping.

I'm gonna become a clothes ho.

Or just a plain old ho.

I cant seem to let go of a project until its finished. Right now I'm painting and redecorating my bedroom. Its on my mind constantly. After its completed I'm on to another project. I'm driving my husband crazy, He has drawn a line when I tried to organize and paint his garage.

Sex (with my hubby) My hormones are like a teenager. God help him.

Clothing and all things girly.

Moving and being physically active. Snowshoeing, Hiking,Chasing my grandson, Mountain biking, Distance running and kayaking. Anything outdoors.

Replaced my bad behaviors with some healthy ones.

@@jenn1 ... you're a WLS cover girl. :)

And I hear you on the Project Queen transformation ... ditto here.