Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm sort of a knuckle dragger here......no real good tips here.

I do love to get a slice or two of Swiss and hit it with Tobasco sauce.

I am going to try this... although I'm more of a Cholula man...

costco has a harissa flavored goat cheese that's the bomb. Spicy goat, what's better?

I like all sorts of cheese. I have an affinity for just about everything.

Is Brie ok for us to have? I love brie, especially on french bread (lived on it in Paris quite literally)

Edit: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ee/f7/3b/eef73bc94d8f4053a84e44826ea31487.jpg

Edited by HanSolo1977

I make a lot of my own cheese and sample just about anything I can get ahold of...

Hands down my favorites are tallegio, as well as a blue-ripened chevre. If you don't want to order the blue log from a specialty dealer, find a log of standard chevre (goat cheese) and let me know and I can send you a 'how-to'... it's actually a piece of cake to make.

@@Smye so what does the blue do to the taste?

Sent from my SM-N910T using the BariatricPal App

@@woo woo - makes it amazing. To be more precise: The interior paste under the rind is creamy, clean and soft with tangy taste. The rind itself is the mildest sweetness of blue with the piquant flavor of a gorgonzola, but without the bitter ammonia oft associated with the ammonia. It's got that immediate blue tang, but without the blue-aftertaste, yielding to the grassy YUM of a chevre aftertaste. It's really quite delightful. Even folks who HATE the blue in my life tend to like it.

cheese is definitely one of the main staples out of my diet. I have become a total cheese snob since surgery. I go to local gourmet cheese shops and buy grass fed, non-GMO, high and delicious cheeses that I eat every day with fruit. I also like the sweet red cheddar from whole foods. I suggest trying grass fed, goats milk cheeses, organic, and artisan.

I brought a nice smoked Gouda today that was tasty. Also got a blueberry cheddar cheese- the verdict is out on that one. It does have a blueberry flavor which is nice, but I haven't decided if I like it yet or not.

I love cheese! Extra sharp cheddar is always in the fridge and lately we have been addicted to jalapeño Monterey Jack.

Anyone tried moon cheese? I get it at Starbucks and it's like freeze dried crunchy cheese..IT IS AMAZING !!!

I love cheese and splurge on it all the time.

I went to a Green Living Fair this weekend and came home with among other things: ramps, a bag of black Beans, smoked salmon, and three kinds of cheese.< /p>

One of the cheeses is cheddar cured in blueberry wine.

I should also say I can not deal with smoked cheeses or even worse goat cheeses. I can't handle to flavor and after taste of goat cheeses.....

I really like artisan cheeses. There are times in my weight loss journey where cheese takes a starring role as my main source of Protein, so I go to artisan cheese shops, farmers markets, and other high-end food stores to find the cleanest, best, most unique and tasty cheeses.