Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

surgery on Monday 2/29

Well I've been quite calm for some reason during most of this long process, now the nerves are starting to kick in... Not sure why but they are.. I think it's more that I'm wondering how I'm going to feel inside... Does a full stomach feel like being full... Drinking sips vs gulping after you work out.. That kinda stuff.. Idk..

It's normal to get nervous, you will do great. It's different but nothing life shattering. You will get in the hang of it quick.

It's indescribable how you're going to feel, but trust me you'll catch on quickly. You're going to do great. At first I was extra careful till I felt a little more comfortable with me new body and I would probably suggest the same.

Monday is the big day for me as well - best of luck - hope all goes smoothly for you. We will be comparing notes here next week I am sure...

Your body let's you know u just lisen. You learn fast. Last night I woke up dry mouth took two big gulps and my tummy cramped up..put it's nothing you can't handle ...

Sent from my XT1031 using the BariatricPal App

Monday will be my first week iñ..you go home

Good luck for your surgery tomorrow!

Sent from my SM-G900H using the BariatricPal App

Good luck and best wishes. My surgery is tomorrow!! Can't believe it's finally here. Not nervous yet. Still kinda surreal. I'm sure my nerves will kick in about the time I'm getting to put my lovely hospital gown on. Lol. Hope you all do well. Praying for fast recovery and minimal pain. See y'all on the losers bench.

Hope everything went OK. Been so tired and now finally get fluids and Protein shake in

Good luck to you all..keep peogree coming

@@TheThinLife16 good luck and best wishes to you as well!! When I posted this yesterday I was really nervous... Then it went away... I'm pretty sure it will be back again soon.. What an adventure we shall have!! Lol

Thanks to all for the positive wishes :-) Just some last details to arrange today and then tomorrow is go-time.

Good luck!