Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

This made me totally laugh out loud...

exactly! It made me lmao!

Lovin it.

Haha!! Loved that, and so true. The only thing missing is that someone needs counseling, the go-to fix for all that ails you on BP!

The internet seems to have a lot of "Dicks" posting on it.

Hmmm- amusing but so true! I agree it should be posted when needed during a contentious thread.

That's so funny and spot on. It reminds me of British comedian Stephen Fry's rage quitting Twitter the other day and what he said about it. Which in my opinion, is also spot on:

"Oh goodness, what fun twitter was in the early days, a secret bathing-pool in a magical glade in an enchanted forest. It was glorious ‘to turn as swimmers into cleanness leaping.’ We frolicked and water-bombed and sometimes, in the moonlight, skinny-dipped. We chattered and laughed and put the world to rights and shared thoughts sacred, silly and profane. But now the pool is stagnant. It is frothy with scum, clogged with weeds and littered with broken glass, sharp rocks and slimy rubbish. If you don’t watch yourself, with every move you’ll end up being gashed, broken, bruised or contused. Even if you negotiate the sharp rocks you’ll soon feel that too many people have peed in the pool for you to want to swim there any more. The fun is over.

To leave that metaphor, let us grieve at what twitter has become. A stalking ground for the sanctimoniously self-righteous who love to second-guess, to leap to conclusions and be offended – worse, to be offended on behalf of others they do not even know. It’s as nasty and unwholesome a characteristic as can be imagined. It doesn’t matter whether they think they’re defending women, men, transgender people, Muslims, humanists … the ghastliness is absolutely the same. It makes sensible people want to take an absolutely opposite point of view. I’ve heard people shriek their secularism in such a way as to make me want instantly to become an evangelical Christian."