Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm getting sleeved - Protein Help

Finally met my surgeon today. I'll be getting sleeved on Wednesday, March 16th!!! I am so excited. Anyhow, I am going to start getting all my Protein supplements in order, within the coming weeks, for pre and post surgery liquid diet. What are people drinking? What are your favorite flavors? My baratric center recommends powders? utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury? I've looked into fusion complete nutrition protein and baratric advantage. Any others worth looking at?

Thank you ????

Edited by AJKMMC15

Start by getting a variety of samples since everyone's tastes are different, and your tastes may change post-op.

You can get samples directly from unjury. Try the chicken Soup and the unflavored. Also, get a sampler from Syntrax. I really like the Syntrax Nectars, especially Fuzzy Navel.

Premier Protein ready to drink are my favorite. I like all three flavors but chocolate is my favorite.

I also like GNC Lean shake 25 in Orange Cream. If you have a nearby GNC store you can usually get samples.

Quest has some new Protein powders and I got some samples from their site recently.

In addition to shakes, I really like the ProtiDiet liquid beverage concentrates the first few weeks. That is what they gave me in the hospital and they really helped me to reach my protein target for the first weeks.

My surgeon also allowed the ProtiDiet Soups in Tomato basil and creamy chicken which were a great alternative to sweet shakes.< /p>

What she said. I liked all the ones mentioned above.

Besides the unjury website and Amazon, you can get samples of dozens of Protein powders at Nashua Nutrition. I kept a score chart so I could keep track of which ones I liked. (Bariatric fusion and Bariatric Advantage came in with two thumbs down)

Very helpful!!! Thank you both ????

they all taste like socks, just eat Protein rich foods and you will be fine thats what i didi

I used (and still use) Bariatric Advantage. I like that it has all the vitamins/nutrients in it. I just went with the one my surgeon's office recommended for the preop diet. I did try the unflavored unjury, but i was super sensitive to the Protein taste/smell at the time (due to having only Protein shakes for 4 weeks straight), so I did not enjoy it. It might be different now. Good luck! It's an exciting time!!

Oh, also see if you can get sample packs/individual servings before buying a whole bag/tub of something. It will probably save you money in the long run.