Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Non-scale victories

Yesterday I crossed my legs for the first time in years! It was so funny because all I remember was looking down at my legs and I thought to myself "you just crossed your legs", lol.

I love non-scale victories!!!!

I've had to adjust my seat in the car because being smaller, everything is farther away. I don't have to lean to my left to buckle the seat belt.

I've had to donate a large garbage bag of clothes already, they just fall off and look comical on me.

I was able to buy regular boots, not wide calf. I'm loving this!!!!

I can't WAIT to get rid of my old clothes and start new!

I love non-scale victories!!!!

I've had to adjust my seat in the car because being smaller, everything is farther away. I don't have to lean to my left to buckle the seat belt.

I've had to donate a large garbage bag of clothes already, they just fall off and look comical on me.

I was able to buy regular boots, not wide calf. I'm loving this!!!!

I can't WAIT to get rid of my old clothes and start new!

I just did that! My closet....it is empty...I haven't met goal yet though....so I don't want to buy much because I still have 30 to 40 lbs to go.

Cleaned out the closet of everything that doesn

Cleaned out the closet of everything that doesn

I'm only 20lbs down but I had my first NSV today because a pair of jeans that were too tight on the thighs and just about did up on the waist (but couldn't be worn in public) no fit me and are even a little loose.

I have a bag of plus size clothes in different sizes from past closet sort outs as my weight changed because I don't want to spend money on new clothes until I hit regular sizes, but my wardrobe is going to be very limited until then as the only clothes I had was that bag and the ones I brought home in my suitcase.

I'm only 20lbs down but I had my first NSV today because a pair of jeans that were too tight on the thighs and just about did up on the waist (but couldn't be worn in public) no fit me and are even a little loose.

I have a bag of plus size clothes in different sizes from past closet sort outs as my weight changed because I don't want to spend money on new clothes until I hit regular sizes, but my wardrobe is going to be very limited until then as the only clothes I had was that bag and the ones I brought home in my suitcase.

That's awesome! I have the same bag of clothes from previous weight loss attempts. I'm 40lbs down and am noticing I need to pull my pants up all the time, even yoga pants! And shirts and sweatshirts that used to be a tiny bit bigger than I needed, just enough that I felt like I could hide behind them, are now way too big.

These are great NSV's!! Way to go everyone! It's exciting to hear some that I hadn't thought about before and can add to the list of things I look forward to with my new body.

@PageRN Isnt that the BEST feeling!

I cross mine all the time now ... and it's strange but I'm much more comfortable that way now ... rather than having them side by side and both feet on the floor ...

seems natural ... which is so odd!

I LOVE discovering all the new things that we can do now .... new things that others take for granted everyday .... we have such an appreciation for!

I jogged almost 3 miles yesterday. Huge huge victory. So excited!

Hey guys! This is the perfect topic. I just wanted to share with somebody! I survived my first buffet since surgery. It was for a baby shower but I stuck to soft Proteins and veggies. The first buffet in my entire life where I did not overeat. For me it was a victory????

Sent from my SM-N920V using the BariatricPal App