Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Zapata In Monterrey Mexico

I just saw someone post about being banded by him.

Do a SEARCH on his name and you will come up with a lot.

ANYONE BEEN BANDED BT DOCTOR ZAPATA? ANY FEED BACK WOULD BE GREAT..:)

Yes , he was awsome, ready4change is the web site, There were 3 of us taht day, everything went as planned, they picked me up at the airport on time(driver spoke English) STRAGHT TO THE HOSPITAL, Immaculate, very clean, and modern, never seen one so nice, surgery went well, nurses are very sweet, speak little english but I manged, stayed at the sheraton 4 points , very nice and clean, only 3 english channels, if you have alltel service you can change your plAN TO INTERNATIONAL, so phone worked, watched a lot of dish on demand movies $10.00 apiece, there is a mall that connects to the shereton, did a lot of walking, felt very safe, everything they promised, it was kept, he is an amazing Dr. I would highly recommend him, good luck, Danny

Thanks Danny, I leave for Mexico next Thursday and I'm getting a little anxious..excited...and scared. I look forward to getting there..

Thanks again,

Cindy

HI,

Ive been trying to fill out a app and contact them thru there website but

keeps coming back with page not found.

Any ideas?

He did my surgery last week and he is great!!!!!! The hospital and the hotel were both beautiful. Santos is the driver and he is very nice also. The whole crew is great. I was very happy and i feel great. I have lost nine pounds already. Donna

He is fabulous. I had my surgery by Dr. Sanchez and Dr. Zapata last year. They picked me up at the airport with a sign that said "Smith" on it so I felt like a celebrity, took me to his guesthouse which was awesome. You have your own suite there with a huge bathroom, fridge in the room, tv. (we took dvd's with us) food for after surgery, then he will take you where ever you want to go so we met Funny and Tracy and all went out to eat at a steak house the night before surgery then the next morning they take you to the hospital, you go to the surgery holding room then off to surgery (about 35 min.'s in surgery) then to recovery about an hour then to your room. You have a private suite there as well with french doors that go out on a balcony overlooking Monterrey and the hospital is fabulous. Then we left the hospital next morning about 12 hours after surgery and back to guesthouse and stayed one more night there and then flew home.

He is the sweetest, personable, professional, and most experienced surgeon doing the lapband. I had heard about others there and in TW and his numbers are more than Ortiz or anyone else. He's done over 7000. You will love him.

HI,

Ive been trying to fill out a app and contact them thru there website but

keeps coming back with page not found.

Any ideas?

JENNYPOO, TRY CALLING THE 1 800 NUMBER THEY CAN TELL YOU WHAT TO DO.. HOPE THAT HELPS! IF YOU STILL CAN'T GET IT LET ME KNOW..

THANKS CINDY B.

Are you using the ø Lap Band Mexico ø?

I have all of they're numbers and email addy's, do you want them?

I have Janet, Judy, alma, Evette, well all of them.

I talk to them on a regular basis.

Just let me know,

Hugs,

Sherri Jo

Please Let Me Know How That Goes As I Am Self Pay Too And Considering Dr. Zapata.

You can read all about him on his website and I know there are a bunch of us that used him. I could never say enough good about him. PM me if I can answer any questions for you.

I Just Got Back Home Yesterday. And Going To Mexico And Dr.zapata Was The Best Experience I Have Ever Had In A Hospital Or A Doctor..it Is So Nice There..if You Have Anymore Questions Please Contact Me. Ill Try To Answer Any ?'s You Have

He did my surgery last week and he is great!!!!!! The hospital and the hotel were both beautiful. Santos is the driver and he is very nice also. The whole crew is great. I was very happy and i feel great. I have lost nine pounds already. Donna

Santos is a crazy driver but cool.... lol mandie.. Banded 4-10-08 excellent results highly recommended...

I Just Got Back Home Yesterday. And Going To Mexico And Dr.zapata Was The Best Experience I Have Ever Had In A Hospital Or A Doctor..it Is So Nice There..if You Have Anymore Questions Please Contact Me. Ill Try To Answer Any ?'s You Have
Yes , he was awsome, ready4change is the web site, There were 3 of us taht day, everything went as planned, they picked me up at the airport on time(driver spoke English) STRAGHT TO THE HOSPITAL, Immaculate, very clean, and modern, never seen one so nice, surgery went well, nurses are very sweet, speak little english but I manged, stayed at the sheraton 4 points , very nice and clean, only 3 english channels, if you have alltel service you can change your plAN TO INTERNATIONAL, so phone worked, watched a lot of dish on demand movies $10.00 apiece, there is a mall that connects to the shereton, did a lot of walking, felt very safe, everything they promised, it was kept, he is an amazing Dr. I would highly recommend him, good luck, Danny

I was banded 4-10-08 by zapata he was excellent.. Would highly recommend him to anyone... Ive almost lost 100lbs..thanks, mandie

Edited by plain
merged two duplicate posts