Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I was sleeved 2/23 and am down 10lbs as of yesterday. Anyone else get their period soon after? I got mine 2 days after surgery and I think im bloated. Eek.

I was sleeved 2/23 and am down 10lbs as of yesterday. Anyone else get their period soon after? I got mine 2 days after surgery and I think im bloated. Eek.

I got mine 2 days before surgery!!! Talk about ugh! Good thing was when it was finally over (it did last over a week not typical for me) I woke up one day and was down 5 extra lbs!!

I got mine 2 days before surgery!!! Talk about ugh! Good thing was when it was finally over (it did last over a week not typical for me) I woke up one day and was down 5 extra lbs!!

That gives me hope! I gained half a pound this morning and was so let down. Mine was 2 days after and I'm still on it 9 days later. So frustrating. Maybe I'll drop a bit once mine is over too!

Yea I got mines a few days after which was weird cuz I want due

I was meant to start mine a couple of days ago and I've been feeling like it's going start any second for the last 3 days, it's really annoying.

Sent from my SM-G900H using the BariatricPal App

I don't get mine very regularly. I have a mirena and it only comes like every 3 or 4 months and when i start it's normally very light and only 2 or 3 days. So this is really wacky for me.

2/29 officially 4 days post op

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 4037T using the BariatricPal App

Got it the day I came home and that is very weird for me because I have a mirena and haven't seen one of those in over 4mos. I googled it and it seems to be pretty common

Got it the day I came home and that is very weird for me because I have a mirena and haven't seen one of those in over 4mos. I googled it and it seems to be pretty common

Mine has finally ended. Thats why it's so wierd for me as well, I have a mirena. My last cycle was at the beginning of January. I wasn't expecting one again until late March or early April-ish. And i bloated so much more than normal. Hopefully I'm on the down wind side and will lose the bloat now! I gained 1lb from it. :/

New Facebook page called bariatric surgeries 2016 is a group looking for new starts. This form is stuff to follow and does update as your talking some responses take days come join summer..and join a group that has nothing to do with your page it's a group you can join in face book. Somewhere where will all know each other..faster responses to you questions. Or advice you may give please ask to join. The group is call bariatric surgeries 2016.. Looking a mixed group..please let's get this started

Sent from my XT1031 using the BariatricPal App

Can't find it

Please share the fb page.

Sleeved 2/3 and down 54lbs so far.

New Facebook page called bariatric surgeries 2016 is a group looking for new starts. This form is stuff to follow and does update as your talking some responses take days come join summer..and join a group that has nothing to do with your page it's a group you can join in face book. Somewhere where will all know each other..faster responses to you questions. Or advice you may give please ask to join. The group is call bariatric surgeries 2016.. Looking a mixed group..please let's get this started

Sent from my XT1031 using the BariatricPal App

I could not find it as well