Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone else have a surgery date of November 13?

Hey everyone...last weeks weigh-in put me at 183, I had a stall as well during my move out of state, but lately there has been some movement in the right direction. I expected the slow down so I haven't been too bummed about it.

I do need to move more, but the new job has me so busy. I stopped tracking calories when everyday was looking nearly the same, but if it becomes an issue I will restart, but for now I am focusing on getting my physical routine where I want it to be.

I am glad everyone is doing well...I am eager to see where my body decides it is happy. I can say I would like to be at 145, which is 38 lbs but when I look at myself in the mirror, I do wonder if there is that much still to lose. People had said before that I carry my weight well...My weight hides itself well is much more appropriate to say. But it will not hide for long. I will utilize this tool to its maximum capability.

I cannot believe it had been 5 months as of today.

Hello everyone. Can't believe it has been 5 months. ..I have lost 77 pounds so far and doing well. Even going on my first date in years on Friday...feeling great so why not. My inner fat girl still creeps in every once and a while but I am getting very good at putting her back in her corner..so to speak!!! Still a long way to go but so far so good. Congrats to everyone for taking this step!!!

Welcome hope and agony congrats on your weight loss!! Also Mia congrats on yours!!! I am down to 192 it's creeping at this point! But would like to get down to like 170.... I hold my weight very well so everyone I see says I look so small which is great! So far down 86lbs yay!!

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

2 weeks later and I am still at 184!!! What the heck. It's been almost a month! I've been looking for stall threads but haven't found one where it's been this long. I know they have to exist.

Sent from my SM-G930P using the BariatricPal App

2 weeks later and I am still at 184!!! What the heck. It's been almost a month! I've been looking for stall threads but haven't found one where it's been this long. I know they have to exist.

I understand how you feel, I haven't had any movement on the scale recently. I am not sweating the stall though...I know my body will let it go eventually. Just keep at it! There have been others that experience lengthy stalls or even some that have the scale go up a little before going down. Just make sure you are getting Protein, and that you are eating enough and getting some exercise in.

Yes they exist lol also I went to the doctor and they told me I was 16lbs away from my 1 yr goal!!! And 40lbs away from my ideal body weight!!! So they said now the weight would start to come off really slow since I am about where I need to be and this takes most people 2/3 yrs! I joined a gym and hoping to get the last 40lbs off and keep my weight stabilized! That would be a ultimate goal of 150 I am teetering between 189 and 191! But every time I talk to someone they tell me not to lose anymore weight lol! But I want to be at my goal! Even though I am super happy where I am now hope your stall passes soon hopeandagony I have had them for a month or more at a time

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I'm still holding steady. UGH. I got down to 181 and am back at 183.5.

Thanks for sharing you've had long stalls. They are so hard emotionally sometimes.

Keep us posted on your gym progress. I don't go back to the dr until mid June.

After over a month long stall at 184 I dropped a chunk of weight within a few days. Finally a whoosh and I am ecstatic. 178.5 today. I have butterflies in my tummy I am so happy. I checked 10 times to be sure. Moved the scale to different parts if the floor. I am in disbelief!

Edited by HopeandAgony

I am holding at 181, and looking forward to the 170's. With only 36 lbs to goal, I figured it was going to be tough from here on out. Definitely a work in progress.

I am holding at 181, and looking forward to the 170's. With only 36 lbs to goal, I figured it was going to be tough from here on out. Definitely a work in progress.

It was such a mental challenge to be stuck for so long. I stuck with it though. I am thrilled that the scale moved and can only hope I am prepared for more of these types of stalls in this final phase. Keep in touch! If I could wait out this stall I believe anyone can.

So, almost another month since my last check in, I am down to 176. Only 2.5 lbs. I have been stuck for over 3 weeks again and lost those 2.5 lbs in the last 3 days. I am betting this is my pattern going forward. It's a struggle but it's all worth it

Hey guys haven't checked in in a bit but last weigh in I was 181 yay I'm 3lbs from 100lb weight loss!!! Still have a little to go but really excited at where I am!! Hope everyone is doing well!!

Hey Everyone, doing my check-in...I have gotten so busy at work that I barely have time to breathe, let alone get lost in the forums.

So I am currently at 173 lbs, and seem to be losing ounces steadily. I have gotten past the point where I need to see the loss on the scale. I do not weigh every day, just 1 x weekly. I have increased exercise, and feel like I can do just about anything. I also keep track of my inches because despite the scale the clothes are still becoming looser; of course that means I have to have a consistent process for clearing out the old clothes. I figured hey if I put it on and it is too loose, it goes into the to-go pile. I am not making a big production out of it cause again, don't have the time. ; > I am also replacing items 1 at a time...

I recently incorporated running, but I work out at least 5 x weekly.