Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone else have a surgery date of November 13?

Good Morning Ladies,

Up early this morning trying to reset my schedule. This past week was sort of difficult, I did not eat as much as I should. I got my Protein in of course, but my calories were low just because I was doing a lot of moving around and have a tendency to forget to eat.

I hope you all are enjoying your holiday season!

NSV: I went to the skating ring with my family and my mom walking behind me grabbed me at the waist and says "girl, look at this tiny waist" ; > not where it needs to be but hey I will take it. Oh and 2 hours of skating and racing children keeps you sore for days. A great feeling.

Hey guys how have you all been? Had a minor set back gained 5lbs over night weird! Because I don't eat much but back down still at 221 don't think I'll ever get down to 200 I literally throw up after I eat every time ???? everything is just heavy on me I don't drink any more Protein because it makes me sick I guess I need to start eating protein bars! All I can seem to keep in is coffee I can't even keep down Water the cold makes me sick! You would think I would be losing at a fast rate because of this but nope slug slow! ???? which is discouraging but it's getting there I guess. I've been having lots of Migraines too which sucks too I'm falling apart here! Hope you all are better! On a better note I had a great Christmas hate to see it end!

Hey guys how have you all been? Had a minor set back gained 5lbs over night weird! Because I don't eat much but back down still at 221 don't think I'll ever get down to 200 I literally throw up after I eat every time everything is just heavy on me I don't drink any more Protein because it makes me sick I guess I need to start eating protein bars! All I can seem to keep in is coffee I can't even keep down Water the cold makes me sick! You would think I would be losing at a fast rate because of this but nope slug slow! which is discouraging but it's getting there I guess. I've been having lots of Migraines too which sucks too I'm falling apart here! Hope you all are better! On a better note I had a great Christmas hate to see it end!

Hey Ritchey,

So sorry you are having a time keeping in food. Hopefully the Protein Bars will work for you. I have hit somewhat of a stall myself. Hovering around 209.6, of course I have been on my TOM this week so hopefully if I can flush the water, I can see a drop. Ritchey, my issue has been my salt intake or lack there of. My doctor and I realized that even before the procedure I was not getting enough salt, and drinking way too much water which was causing some edema in the lower extremities. So I have to ensure I get enough sodium.

Really! Well I'm back on the losing knock on wood but still throw up every time I eat, starting to think I'm just gonna be a puker! I go to doctor Monday so guess I'll see what they say.....

Week 6 had my appendix out. They say it was a fluke. More painful than sleeve. Lost 40 pounds since Nov 18. Now swollen and in pain bc of surgery. Sleeve swollen from new surgery they incubated me taking anti nausea pills hoping it helps. Had no issues after sleeve but appendix kicking my ass after the fact.

Belize, I hope you start feeling better. Ritchey, that is what I thought too. It took some adjustment.

Sorry to hear some of you are having a hard time. Hang in there and we are here to support you however we can. I couldn't drink Water so add a bit of sugar free diluting juice. Some have said temp of liquid also makes a difference. Hope 2016 is great for all of us!!!

Yes I believe the temp does make a difference! Found out I am just eating still too fast they told me tiny bite then wait three minutes and another bite... Has helped so far! Sorry about the appendix! Hope you feel better soon!!! I got a treadmill started walking on it at 219 but still stuck there doctor says once I can eat more I'll lose more.... Any encouraging words as I'm tired of seeing this number ???? I feel like I'm getting no where......

Oh but wanted to add I am losing inches which is great went from a 22 on pants to a 15 and a 2x in shirts to L

Very cute Ritchey! No fret I think we are all in bit of a stall. I keep jumping around at 209. I have been using the elliptical. It will start to come off soon.

ᔕO Iᑎ ᗩT ᗩ ᒪITTᒪE OᐯEᖇ ᗩ 2 ᗯEEK ᔕTᗩᒪᒪ! ᔕO I ᗩᗰ GOIᑎG ᗷᗩᑕK Oᑎ ᗩ ᔕOᖴT ᖴOOᗪ ᗪIET TO ᔕEE ᗩᗷOᑌT ᖇE ᒍᑌᗰᑭ ᔕTᗩᖇTIᑎG TᕼE ᗯEIGᕼT ᒪOᔕᔕ.... ITᔕ ᐯEᖇY ᗪIᔕᑕOᑌᖇᗩGIᑎG TO ᑎOT ᒪOᔕE I'ᐯE ᗷEEᑎ ᔕTᑌᑕK ᗩT 219.... ᔕO ᗯIᔕᕼ ᗰE GOOᗪ ᒪᑌᑕK! ᕼOᑭE TᕼIᔕ ᕼEᒪᑭᔕ!

ᔕO Iᑎ ᗩT ᗩ ᒪITTᒪE OᐯEᖇ ᗩ 2 ᗯEEK ᔕTᗩᒪᒪ! ᔕO I ᗩᗰ GOIᑎG ᗷᗩᑕK Oᑎ ᗩ ᔕOᖴT ᖴOOᗪ ᗪIET TO ᔕEE ᗩᗷOᑌT ᖇE ᒍᑌᗰᑭ ᔕTᗩᖇTIᑎG TᕼE ᗯEIGᕼT ᒪOᔕᔕ.... ITᔕ ᐯEᖇY ᗪIᔕᑕOᑌᖇᗩGIᑎG TO ᑎOT ᒪOᔕE I'ᐯE ᗷEEᑎ ᔕTᑌᑕK ᗩT 219.... ᔕO ᗯIᔕᕼ ᗰE GOOᗪ ᒪᑌᑕK! ᕼOᑭE TᕼIᔕ ᕼEᒪᑭᔕ!

Ritchey, sorry about your stall, it will pass. I was stalling there for a bit. But once I upped my exercise (cardio) it broke. I hope it will come for you soon.

Looks Like everyone is doing great :) wish I wasn't at a stall - :(my daughter just started homeschooling so its been a little stressful so I'm hoping it will start looking up as Doon as we get the hang of our new schedule

Looks Like everyone is doing great :) wish I wasn't at a stall - :(my daughter just started homeschooling so its been a little stressful so I'm hoping it will start looking up as Doon as we get the hang of our new schedule

Hey Feisty, life has a way of happening but you will get the hang of it and be back on track before you know it.

I am hoping to be in onederland soon, but of course these 6 ponds could take forever. You just never know when the illusive stall will show up. I hope I get well into onederland like 5 below. to say I am there and will not face the 200's ever again. We shall see how it works out, but I will definitely keep at it.

Uh I'm stuck between 206 and 211 and its driving me crazy. I'm not sure what's driving me crazier..... My children,this crazy stall or ny lack of sleep

:( I can't wait to be under 200 pounds .