Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Surpassed my 3 hour goal for the week already (3 Hours and 20 Mins) Lets see how much I can get...I'm going to shoot for 5 Hours.

I am a day short of two weeks. Have a bad back so walking is hard (can barely make it to the end of my street without my back spasming). Just got clearance to hit the pool so no more excuses. My goal 45 minutes a day in the pool, Weight loss 10 lbs.

I did 3.5 hours this week. ????????????

Met my goal a lil disappointed because I wanted to pass it but I got this week to try

This week went over three...did about 4:10. Was going to go to Yoga today but am having a bad bout of gastritis so I didn't go. Hopefully by Wednesday it'll feel better so I can go to my middle eastern Dance class which is almost 2 hours!

I am in. I do 30 a day on the elliptical... adding 5 more minutes each week.

It's been a rough week. I got in 2 days of exercise total. My mother just had major back surgery and is living with me for a few months. Weight 206.

Exercised 4 days this week... So proud of myself....my body is yearning for movement..yay me

Exercised 4 days this week... So proud of myself....my body is yearning for movement..yay me

That's awesome, good for you!!!

I wish I had seen this sooner, I would have signed up for this one to go along with the holiday challenge that I always join. I hope you do this again.

Hey guys celebrating my one month anniversary since I had my vgs ???? wanted to know how soon u all started with weights and workouts. I've been walking everyday but now I feel like shifting to elliptical and cycling. Any suggestions??? Oh n one more thing lifting 2 kg weight while working out is ok???

Rebecca, I got in 2.5 hours this week.

6.25 hrs

I was in the hospital the past 8 days with a blockage of blood flow to my colon. So I did not exercise all last week. Trying to take it easy so for this week my goal is 2 hours. SW 225.6 CW 214.8 my goal was 214...so close!

Edited by Rebeccaabrooks86