Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Why are so many White Women marrying Black Men?

Does it matter who we fall in love with? It's our hearts that are in control not us.

Lee,

Could you use a spell checker or just proof read? FFS, it's not that hard.

But clearly communicating doesn't seem to be a priority.

Ha ha Juli!!!:biggrin1: I thought the same thing. Susannah

Maybe it's time to start a thread called "Why is Lee4Love starting so many inane and intentionally controversial-sounding threads? Does he really think this way? Or is he so starved for attention in real life that he has to try to push strangers' buttons on an online forum that was designed to help people with the LapBand?".

Yeah, that's right. Remember what this site was designed for? That's not to say that this isn't the "Rants and Raves" section and you are certainly entitled to post whatever you want here. Far be it from me to question your right to the first ammendment. But the point is that you don't really have one. I think you are just posting this shit to piss people off. Unfortunately for you, most of us on this site are:

1. women, and

2. intelligent

You aren't pissing us off because we can see through your idiocy.

Get a life.

Well said Lucy. Susannah

Or maybe it's time to lay off the meth.

Sounds like a plan to me. But in all seriousness by paying attention to this at all we are giving the troll what they want!

How about YOU wake up and get real? These "controversial" topics you are bringing up, why can you not realise that they're old news, they're not controversial or some fantastic new fodder for debate that we've never considered before, that life has been like that for a loooooong time, but its your spin on them that we're all reacting to?

You said nobody here knew how to debate, well a debate is not when everyone agrees with you. In a debate, rational, sane people come back with solid evidence for why they believe what they do, they dont go off into a frenzy of name calling and insults. I'm happily married with 3 children, have been for 16 years. You've 3 divorces behind you. Does it not occur to you that perhaps I just might know something about maintaining a healthy relationship?. At every turn you have indicated a complete refusal to acknowledge the very basics of what makes a relationship tick - and when pressed on this you just go on a rant about how jealous and unenlightened we all are. Think about it dimwit, maybe, just maybe YOU had something to do with those 3 failed marriages and maybe, just maybe you are repeating the same mistakes with your attituded towards your next relationship.

White/black/Filippino, dont you get that it doesnt matter? Dont you understand that its the attitutudes YOU are expressing that have everyone riled? Not the subject matter at all. I couldnt care less about mixed race marriages, its so not an issue to me that it doesnt even register on my radar. I'm not jealous, good lord, dont you realise what a complete lunatic you are making yourself look?

I think, as per the other post, perhaps compassion is required here. You're either completely nuts or you're abusing some substance or antoher. You cannot be for real. I hope you get some help.

Wow, man all this hostility is lost on me. I just don't get it. Not that I think this character is necessarily trying to get an honest debate going. I think he probably is just trying to have some fun during his down time. Aren't we all?

I am amazed at some of the hostility that comes out in some of these threads at R&Rs. I guess it is easy sometimes to push each others' buttons when we're essentially anonymous. Plus there are some days that I am just not willing to give people the benefit of the doubt. I guess in reality I'm just usually ambivalent when it comes to these threads. Maybe everyone else is too, depending on what's happened throughout their day.

Tonight Lee, I just figure you for someone out for some fun and entertainment. This thread just didn't pan out well for you, but I think you should try, try again until you get something good going.

Fun and entertainment? Are you kidding me?

This is the Rants and Raves section, but that doesn't mean we entirely lose respect for one another and resort to Lord of The Flies.

If deliberately trying to offend others with sexism, racism, and pedophila is your idea of fun and entertainment, then I think you're just as sick as Lee.

Wow, man all this hostility is lost on me. I just don't get it. Not that I think this character is necessarily trying to get an honest debate going. I think he probably is just trying to have some fun during his down time. Aren't we all?

I am amazed at some of the hostility that comes out in some of these threads at R&Rs. I guess it is easy sometimes to push each others' buttons when we're essentially anonymous. Plus there are some days that I am just not willing to give people the benefit of the doubt. I guess in reality I'm just usually ambivalent when it comes to these threads. Maybe everyone else is too, depending on what's happened throughout their day.

Tonight Lee, I just figure you for someone out for some fun and entertainment. This thread just didn't pan out well for you, but I think you should try, try again until you get something good going.

Wow, BJean, I see what you mean. Why does the term "Rabies Shot" keep popping into my mind? We are so hard on each other in this world. Sometimes in the past I had the expectation that it will be different on this board, that compassion and tolerance would be found here. After all, this forum is about support. But alas, I see no difference at all.

Now, you all know that I am usually up for a good debate here in RnR, but I have to agree with BJean and Mark here. I admit that I haven't been here much for the last few weeks, but from what I know of Lee and from what I have read of his postings here in RnR, I think his posts have just been taken the wrong way. You guys know that I'm always willing to call a bigot a bigot, even to their faces, but I don't think that's the case here.

My opinion is that life is too short.... so go with the biggest dick.

Oh my lord, I cannot breathe. That is the funniest thing I've ever read on the Internet!!!!! :clap2: