Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hope to be 200 on my surgery date. I am at 203 now. Want to lose about 75 lbs. after being sleeved.

My heaviest weight was 223 and day of surgery I was 203 and today Im 159lbs.... I was sleeved on 6/22/15 from HW to now Ive lost 64lbs

My heaviest weight was 223 and day of surgery I was 203 and today Im 159lbs.... I was sleeved on 6/22/15 from HW to now Ive lost 64lbs

How much did you lose the 1st month? I had surgery a month ago and have lost 18 lbs. I am nervous I won't reach my goal weight

How much did you lose the 1st month? I had surgery a month ago and have lost 18 lbs. I am nervous I won't reach my goal weight
The 1st month after I lost 23lbs

My hw was 224.9 m- day of surgery I was 201.9 I weighed myself today I weigh 183.4. My goal weight is 140-150

My heaviest weight was 213... I was 199 day of surgery which was 5/11/15. Today I am 154.....My goal is 135-140. I am 5'5".

I was 192 on June 10, 2014 day of edg and start if of pre-op liquid diet.

Surgery June 17, 2014. Reached goal of 138 at 9 months.

Today I'm at 126. No consistent exercise. Slow loss after first few months. But I keep losing a little more each month.

I was 224 at my highest. Did the 2 week Protein diet and day of surgery I weighed 203. I'm one week out of surgery and weigh 199.4 hoping this weight continues to fly right off!! Goal weight is 130-135.

Edited by jacks89

I had surgery on 5/07/15. Day of surgery weight was 206. Now I am 182 and have been this weight for 3 months . I have been exercising at the least 4 days a week . I don't understand why I can't loose anymore . I went back to my NUT and she told me not to drink the Protein Shakes like Atkins or muscle milk . So I cut those out . She told me to only use medical quality Protein powders. So I do . Help please

@@ninataylor

I have not had my surgery yet, so I cannot comment on your plateau, but are you tracking what you are eating. Are you emphasizing Protein first? Why not consider a plan to go back to an eating plan that was successful just after surgery like soft foods or ? Are you still paying attention to calories, sugar content?

Before my surgery I was 216 lbs and now two months after I'm 182.7 lbs ( I didn't do a pre-op diet)...is 34lbs not a lot for two months? I'm not sure but I really want to get to 143lbs but I really doubt that will happen...but hopefully

I was 211 on surgery date of 9/18 and as of last Friday I was 199.

I was sleeved on June 25th 2015 and I was 200. Im 5'6. I am now 153. Some weeks I lost 3-5lbs and others 1, 2 or none. It's averaged out to about 12lbs a month. I want to be 140 and I'm not stressing. My doctor said the last 10 will come off slowly. ♥️