Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Pregnant and Banded...come join me!

congrats niecyrenee on your little boy

we both be checking out the blue sections in the shops as mine boy too

have you thought of any boys names im running out of ideas as i have our sons already called

andrew

benjamin

callum

aidan

and nephews called

sam (x2)

patrick

sean(x2)

daniel

matthew

ben

lewis

james

dillon

bradley

so including middle names i think getting something unique be quite a challenge...lol

maybe my familys list give you ideas

Now that we know what we are having, we are going to discuss names more indepth. This is our first child and we only have one nephew so there are a lot of options open to us. I would think it would be a challenge to come up with something unique when you have so many boys in the family. I am certain you will come up with something great. I'll get to looking at my book and post some ideas later.

LOL! Ive already picked my names out and IDK what Im having yet! lol! Braxton Gage if its a boy (I went to college with a really nice, smart, handsome guy named Braxton, and I liked that name) and Fallon __________ if its a girl (i havent thot up a really good middle name yet)

Hey everyone. Just checking in. I am so tired. With everyone on the not sleeping well. AS soon as I get to sleep, I wake up b/c my hands are asleep or Ihave to pee! She is causing me to pee alot at night. I am 22 weeks now. Seems to be flying by.

Raynie- I cannot feel her on the outside yet b/c my placenta is in the front of my uterius this time so it will be longer until hubby can feel her. But with with my first I could feel her my now. it won't me long for you can feel your baby move onthe outside!!!!!!!!

I'm also having a horrible time trying to sleep in my left side. I bought a maternity pillow which should be arriving this week. I hope that helps. I get to find out the gender on 12/10. I'm going to go crazy waiting that long :)

Wow! Congratulations to everyone.

I am so happy to have found this thread. I am having surgery November 15, so that I can finally get pregnant. My husband and I have tried and the doctor suggest that because I have PCOS that the weight loss surgery would greatly improve my fertility and chances to get pregnant. I hope that she is right so that I can join all you happy mommies to be. Congratulations and I will be so happy when I can join all of you!

wow this is awesome! this is one of the main reasons i'm planning on having LB sugery; my husband and i are/were trying to start a family, but after going to my ob/gyn and doing l-o-n-g hours of research, i was told (and figured out) that my weight (265ish) has A LOT to do with my not being able to get pregnant-> irregular periods! :angry etc etc etc.

so, after a month or so of pros and cons of surgery, i decided to start looking for doctors. my crappy insurance won't cover WLS so i'm going to t.j., mx to have my procedure done;narrowed it down to two docs :eek:

i hope to join all you mommies soon!!!

:baby:

Wow! Congratulations to everyone.

I am so happy to have found this thread. I am having surgery November 15, so that I can finally get pregnant. My husband and I have tried and the doctor suggest that because I have PCOS that the weight loss surgery would greatly improve my fertility and chances to get pregnant. I hope that she is right so that I can join all you happy mommies to be. Congratulations and I will be so happy when I can join all of you!

Dont be surprised by a positive test with PCOS. I dont know your severity or your BMI, but Let me tell ya...I HAD PCOS when I found out I was pregnant...Upon inspection of my ovaries (once I found out) EVERY single cyst had disappeared. I had NEVER properly ovulated before. Maybe it was a miracle, but I wont trust another Dr telling me that Im infertile after this one comes out, well that is if I CAN have any more after this one (Im having minor complications). TRUST me I almost fainted when the test came up positive! lol!

hey girls hows it going

my little one is so active now ..kinda "very active" my other boys were quite lazy but this little one kicking like mad and im only 19 weeks !!!

its very reassuring though and under all those wobbles i can feel my bump ...oh how i wish i had flat tummy so it would show as cute bump!

instead i just look fatter round the middle...lol

im going to concert this saturday (my chemical romance )

poor baby he about to be blasted with rock music i bet he will be thrashing around ..lol

im a little worried about being in such a big crowd so not going to queue but go in late and stay at back..... looking forward to it though can you believe this will be my first concert !

Jodie Warner06

I will be so surprise when I finally get a positive pregnancy test I will probably faint. It gives me a lot of hope to hear your story that you got pregnant even though you have PCOS, after being banded.

It is nice to read all of the pregnancy after banded stories they are inspirational.

Jodie Warner06

I will be so surprise when I finally get a positive pregnancy test I will probably faint. It gives me a lot of hope to hear your story that you got pregnant even though you have PCOS, after being banded.

It is nice to read all of the pregnancy after banded stories they are inspirational.

Oh, I dont know if I had it or the severity if I did before I was banded. I had never seen a gyno before I went to college. I found out I had PCOS and 5 months later I was pregnant. I had a pretty severe case according to the Dr, and its like it just disappeared. I dont know a lot about it because I hadnt been diagnosed very long before it went away. Its the strangest thing, I guess God works in TRULY mysterious ways because the Dr told me it would take at least a year to become fertile. Im not sure exactly what happened. Even though Im pregnant by accident per se, Im still excited because I had gone through a depressed stage knowing that I was infertile (I had never even wanted kids until I found out I couldnt have any). So I am excited despite the struggle that is going to take place with my age and now other complications that are arising.

Jodie Warner06

You should be excited. I know more than I care to know about PCOS and it is hard for a lot of women with PCOS to get pregnant. But from what my doctor has said that fertility rates among women with weight loss surgery increases alot even for us women with PCOS.

Most women with PCOS do not ovulate, or have irregular cycles which can cause infertility. And you are proof positive that the surgery helps increase fertility. That is wonderful news to my ears. Thank you and all you wondeful mommies for sharing your stories. You give me so much hope for a baby.

Well I hope to be a bander mommy soon ......LOL I am gonna start trying with in the end of the month here , Just started my period today and am NOT getting any more bc, I have been on them for 2 yrs now since my surgery and thinking it wont take long to be pregnant I had twins the last time...LOL Hope not again this time though !!! wish more baby dust LOL GOOD LUCK to YOU ALL TRYING !!!

Jodie Warner06

You should be excited. I know more than I care to know about PCOS and it is hard for a lot of women with PCOS to get pregnant. But from what my doctor has said that fertility rates among women with weight loss surgery increases alot even for us women with PCOS.

Most women with PCOS do not ovulate, or have irregular cycles which can cause infertility. And you are proof positive that the surgery helps increase fertility. That is wonderful news to my ears. Thank you and all you wondeful mommies for sharing your stories. You give me so much hope for a baby.

You are correct. I know that weight has a serious impact on fertility especially with PCOS. Now Im not sure if my surgery helped at all because I didnt find out that I had PCOS until nearly 2 years after I had my surgery, so I cant be proof of it. However I was never really heavy to begin with (compared to some of the other bandsters). So they are not sure if weight loss really played a role in my fertility because i had not gained or lost any between the diagnosis and the time I found out I was pregnant.

Hi everyones! My hubby had disconnected the internt to paint the room! Yays! Its finally done- it is called Navel- from Sherwin Williams. I love it! Its the perfect color for our Batman theme! Just better be a boy now, lol.

So I had popped on a few days ago and noticed a post from Losingjustme. Its gone now- or am I just seeing things? Anyhow- glad to be back again.

Has anyone thought about how soon you will get a fill after giving birth? Right after, a few days, 6 weeks, or a few months?

Just wondering.

~Raynie!

Happy Thanksgiving! Glad to eat this year! *gobble gobble*