Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Pregnant and Banded...come join me!

Jodies baby looks like hes sucking his thumb!!!! ;)

~Raynie!

LOL! I know, everyone thinks its soooo cute that hes sucking his thumb already (even though developmentally he hadnt learned that yet lol) he was actually, kinda dancing around in there to the sound of the machine or something, he didnt seem startled though, he was just showing off for the camera I guess lol! But he was moving ALOT! I guess they just snapped the pic while his hand happened to be there

Hello all!

Wow, this thread has really taken off, I'm excited! It's great to see so many pg bandsters, you are all further along than me. I'm 10 weeks and still having the morning sickness.

BUT I've seen my OB and had an ultrasound this week and the baby is doing great. Heartrate was 169 and you could see the baby moving on the ultrasound. It was moving it's head and kicking it's feet, that was so amazing to see.

I'm still trying to figure out how to eat, this band makes things wierd. I don't have the option of getting any fill removed b/c I never got a fill. I lost about 95 pounds without one. So now I feel tight and have a hard time eating and there's nothing I can do! :faint:

I'm jealous of all you who got de-fills and now can eat! I want to eat! Mainly just Taco Bell...

Anyways.. my next ultrasound is on November 21 and the Doc is going to do the first 3D ultrasound. He said we'll be able to see the face - I happen to have a doc that is addicted to ultrasound so we do one at every visit! I've had like 5 already!

Take care all!

MaryumC

I was so depressed yesturday. I swore I was going to wake up today and go to the gym for Water aerobics and drink Protein Shakes for Breakfast and lunch and eat a salad for dinner. But since I stayed awake all night tossing and turning and feeling sorry for myself- lol- I woke up so exhausted I went back to bed. And I was bad at lunch- I drank a vanila frappuccino and ate 3 pizza breadsticks. Yum. I am sooo bad.

~Raynie!

I want a 3d ultrasound! I was wondering how soon you could get one done without it looking like an alien still? Anyone know?

~Raynie!

they recommend between 22 &28 weeks as the baby has laid down some fat and doesnt look so skeletal but you can have them done earlier they just look a little puney but ive seen ones posted in babycentre from about 14weeks im booked for 15th of december il be 23wks &4 days and i cant wait either !!!!!

Hi Raynie I'm not pregnant now I had my little boy in May 2006 ( he's 18 months now) and I would like to TTC #2 in 2009 after most of my weight is gone. I had a 3D ultra sound when I was 28 weeks along. the place I went to said it was best between 26 and 33 weeks . here's the link to 1 image

harry.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

congrats

Thank you Nikki ! Having a 3D ultrasound was a great experience !!

I love to read this thread, since I can't wait to have another baby. It's one of my biggest inspirations to lose weight !:)

Aww Harry is so cute! 3d is so amazing! Thanks Ivy!

Nikki are you going to frame your copies and hand them out as gifts to the grandparents for christmas? hehe I was thinking of doing that.

I just wke up from a nightmare. I had this dream last month- the exact same thing - except it was pirates. This dream consists of guys breaking into our house and trying to kill my family. Its horriable. I can never get to the safe intime to get the gun out- let alone remember the combo. Hubby is aways on the phone with 911 trying to explain how to get to our house, and I am running around stabbing these guys with a butcher knife trying to get my kids under my bed. I hate this dream. They always get in the house threw my daughters room. How do I get rid of this dream?

I guess it doesn't help that our car got busted into on Monday night. All they did was break the window. They didnt even steal the crappy radio. I cant stand these dreams. HELP!

~Raynie!

<TABLE height=1 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=730 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=540 colSpan=2 height=1>

hey raynie this might help i look up meanings for dreams when they bother me it usually alot less of a worry than actual dream ...though to be honest pregnancy and weird dreams go hand and hand i used to dream i was "at it " with all kinds of demonic creatures and i would be so upset as you wake up from these dreams feeling violated only happened when i was pregnant and thats when you feel probably the most upset by them ...dont worry they will pass but i know how you feeling when dreams vivid they can stay with you throughout the day

relax and do some pampering b4 bed so you feel restful.

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=413 height=1>

Pirate To see a pirate in your dream, signifies that some person or situation is adding chaos to your emotional life. You may feel that someone has violated your integrity or creativity. Alternatively, the pirate may symbolize freedom and one who defies authority. You may have desires to explore new adventures and take riskier ventures.

Fear

To dream that you feel fear, signifies that you achievements will not be as successful as you had anticipated. You are having anxieties in certain circumstances of your life. However, your worries will be temporary and short-lived.

Distress

To dream that you or others are in distress, suggest that things will turn out better than you expected. You will find that all your worries were for nothing and need to lighten up.

<TABLE height=1 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=730 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=540 colSpan=2 height=1></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=413 height=1>

Safe To see a safe in your dream, signifies that you are hiding your sense of self worth and self value. It may also symbolize security or a keeping of a secret

Knife To dream that you are carrying a knife, signifies anger, aggression and/or separation. There may be something in your life that you need to cut out and get rid of. Alternatively, the knife may be symbolic of something divisive in your life. You may be attempting to cut ties or sever some relationship.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I have a question about sleeping. Is anyone else finding it difficult to sleep on their left side all the time? I am a right side sleeper but when I learned that it is best to sleep on your left side during pregnancy, I changed. I have bought a body pillow and the is propped up behind me for support but to also help keep me from rolling over in the night. I also have one pillow between my legs and lots of nights, I hug a small roll type pillow. I also have two pillows under my head. LOTS of pillows in our bed now!

My problem is I have been waking up and having pain on my left side from laying on it all night. The last few nights it has been centered on my left hip. I have had to get up in the middle of the night and go to the recliner to sleep and some nights, I just start there because I know I will get a good nights sleep.

Anyone have any suggestions for how to help this problem? I have wondered about yet another pillow somewhere but I really don't know where else to put one and if it would even help. I'm baffled on this one and quite frankly, I don't want to spend the rest of my pregnancy in the recliner. :phanvan

Ive been having the same problem (my left hip hurting). I just roll on my back until it subsides...however I usually sleep on my left side anyway....my problem is horrible body aches!! I cant get rid of them, Im light-headed/dizzy, and i think I was running fever today! IDK what going on, the Dr says no kidney infection (that was my first thought). Im actually at work right now (sub teacher) and I only have 3 hours to go, but I feel like Im gonna pass out lol! as long as the kids will just do their crap and leave me alone, Ill be fine, they def dont want to challenge my hormones right now lol

Lol Niki! you rock that was awesome info! Thanks a bunch. I should worry less.

Jodie you crack me up! I feel you about the kid thing. lol. Darn kids!!!

And Niecy- I cant seem to sleep for more then 2 hours at a time. Either I have to pee or my body aches. I cant recall ever a full nights sleep. Geez, it must have been like 6 months ago. That sucks! And to think it will only get worse once the babe arrives. Maybe, our babys are getting us used to being up all night, cause they already know that they will be! rofl. I dont know. I wish I had more pillows .But I think the dh would kill me. Plus everytime i get out of bed to pee, I have to readjust all my pillows, it takes some time to do in the dark. I get so upset when I wake up in the morning and realize that my good pillow was on the floor! Like I got ripped off from good sleep. Lol.

~Raynie!

Plus everytime i get out of bed to pee, I have to readjust all my pillows, it takes some time to do in the dark.

I hear ya! It is such a pain to get them just perfect after I make one of my nightly potty runs. By the time I get settled and all my pillows in place, I have managed to wake up dh. He just rolls over and goes back to sleep but I always feel bad for thrashing around so that it disturbs him.

I had my ultrasound yesterday and they tell us we are having a boy! We are very excited!! It was so great to get to see him again! How is everyone else doing?