Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any Oct 6 Sleevers out there?

Stop!!!!

Stop what?

Go stop into the bathroom

Hi all. I've been at a stall for about 6 weeks. Not always making the best choices either...

I am thinking about doing a 4-5 day juice fast to get me back up and running. Anyone try this?

Hi all. I've been at a stall for about 6 weeks. Not always making the best choices either...

I am thinking about doing a 4-5 day juice fast to get me back up and running. Anyone try this?

I don't know about a juice fast, there's a lot of carbohydrates in juice.

might you consider Protein Shakes instead?

Go to a broth and Clear Liquids diet. Stay strong and don't give in. Stay the course for life.

Yes could do the Premier Protein shakes.< /p>

I was hoping that a short juice regime would be healthy and help me to get refocused. But I don't know for sure...

I don't think the juice is a good idea. You need to stick to Protein. All the carbs in juice will just make you crave it more. My Doc said to avoid juice for the rest of my life.

Ah - yes good point!

I didn't think this through too carefully and I thank all of you for your quick responses and support!!

I'll give the Protein Shakes a good solid few days - it worked well before surgery so why not now?

I am 7 pounds from my goal weight! These last pounds have been a struggle

Sent from my SGH-M919 using the BariatricPal App

Surgery Oct 5. Have lost 45 pounds. Nice to hear updates!

We are very close in our weight loss. I was also sleeved on October 5th and I'm down 46 pounds.

It is nice to hear about other success, and to know Someone else has a similar weight loss as me.

We are very close to same

Retriever guy checking in. Down 75lbs. 5'6" 208 current weight. Into body building and putting on muscle. Had a women say I look hot the other evening at a concert. ABS your missing out.????

That's awesome! I am 7 pounds from my goal and 12 from doctors goal.. I am a size 4 and I feel amazing..I am hiking and building muscle...

Went shopping today for a A fitted suit jacket and matching pants for an upcoming job interview. I'm so excited that I was able to shop in a regular department instead of the big ladies section or a store like Lane Bryant's!! I've gone from a size 22 to a size 16. I'm guesstimating when reach my goal I'll be between size 8-10[emoji4]

I know what you mean. I went shopping last weekend with my husband. I told him look I get to shop in normal stores now. He just laughed at me. I am in mostly 14 but can fit in some 12. Keep up the good work. I went and signed up at the gym again. Time to get serious again. Been slacking off a little. Haven't gained anything, still loosing but soooo slow.

Sent from my SM-N915V using the BariatricPal App

Hey everyone. Just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing. Hope all you mom's out there had a happy mothers day.

Sent from my SM-N915V using the BariatricPal App

Doing well. Have 35 pound to reach goal. Down 115 so far! Feeling wonderful!