Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any Oct 6 Sleevers out there?

Hey Amanda are you on my fitness pal? We are all on there

I am but I have been lazy to posting since I got back from vacation..Wrestling season is in full force so doing a lot of traveling.

My family is steeped in wrestling tradition. I took 3rd in state and went to national junior olympics in AAU freestyle. My cousin was a two time state champ and was an all American at the university of Minnesota. Cutting weight sucked.

My family is steeped in wrestling tradition. I took 3rd in state and went to national junior olympics in AAU freestyle. My cousin was a two time state champ and was an all American at the university of Minnesota. Cutting weight sucked.

we are looking at state too..thankfully after Christmas they give you 2 pounds. .but he has got to cut 8 by jan 19th..he had been wrestling in the 152 weight class but Is dropping to 134 class after Christmas.

Wishing my Sleeved family a very Merry Christmas! <3 love you guys!

Merry Christmas to All!

Down 75 lbs overall, size 38 waist, and no longer obese -- this Sleeve has to be the best gift I have ever received...

By the way, I survived my neighbor's Christmas Eve Gourmet dinner last night.

• During the hors d'oeuvre segment, I had two jumbo shrimp and two small pieces of cheese.< /li>
  • I pretty much skipped the huge salad (had one tiny bite and pushed stuff around).
  • Then I ate most of the main course (Coquil St. Jacque) I even dipped a piece of bread in the incredible broth to finish off the meal.
  • When the dessert came around (Chocolate cake), about 20 minutes had passed and I even had room about half a piece.
After 12 weeks, I feel that I am close to where I always wanted to be!

Edited by Cape Crooner

post-257510-14512359309753_thumb.jpg

Meet miss Belle. Best hunting dog, master level hunt test, best friend in the world. If I can't finish my plate of food guess who gets it.

post-257510-14512378334116_thumb.jpg

Had to get new underwear as they were falling off. Didn't get the thong ones. If they came in camo color I may have bought some.????

Had to get new underwear as they were falling off. Didn't get the thong ones. If they came in camo color I may have bought some.????

lol

Miss Belle looks like a real sweetie. <3

So I am painfully close to onederland... 204 now. I'm going for it by January 1st (with fully realistic expectations of not quite getting there...5 lbs by Friday is not that real -- but it can't hurt to have a goal post to shoot for right?) After allowing myself a holiday weekend, I'm going to be pushing a lot of Water and Liquid Protein the next few days to get back on track.

It's funny how I let myself eat what I wanted (within safe parameters) for Christmas and still barely had 1000 calories and lost 2 lns last week. I love my baby banana tummy. <3

Good luck chrys. If you don't get it this week next week for sure. I am almost out of the 190's. I can't believe that. Like you, I let me self enjoy my 2 week Christmas vacation and still lost almost 6 pounds. I love my new tummy too. Best Christmas present ever. I hope everyone had a great Christmas.

Somewhat off topic. I had my heart broken last night by someone I love dearly and trusted. I did not sleep and I'm at work with my eyes burning. I can't even get a Protein Shake in. Might be easier to get to 199 than I thought. :( I hate a pity party as much as the next guy, so I'm really sorry for complaining, but this just steamrolled me.

Somewhat off topic. I had my heart broken last night by someone I love dearly and trusted. I did not sleep and I'm at work with my eyes burning. I can't even get a Protein Shake in. Might be easier to get to 199 than I thought. :( I hate a pity party as much as the next guy, so I'm really sorry for complaining, but this just steamrolled me.

So proud of you that you didn't turn to food during this difficult time. Glad you turned to us! We all need each other. Remember to take care of yourself during this time (something that sometime we have a hard time doing.) People are human--own your feelings and work through them and know I am here for you.