Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I like LoseIt! I guess I'm just used to it and it works for me. I use the free version. My son likes MFP because he feels it has a bigger database but I never cared for it. Whatever app you use it just makes it so easy to track every day. I plan to track right into maintenance and beyond as it really helps.

I use Waterlogged app to track my daily Water intake. And BM Classic to track my poops (major Constipation issues here). I love having a smart phone for all this tracking, just makes it super easy and fun.

I use mfp for my logs for my nutritionist and I'm thinking of switching over to the Atkins app when I have the surgery

The Jawbone Up app. Even though I wish the Jawbone had better bells and whistles, the app is the reason I haven't changed to a Fitbit. I love love the app.

I'm using Lose It. I tried MFP, but it seemed too complicated. Also, I use a Misfit for tracking my calories burned and it works well. Btw, I like misfit because the battery lasts 6 months.

I'm a chef, so I like the way Lose It lets me build recipes.

Anyone who's used them both care to compare? I'm committed for life, so I can switch to something better.

I have been using MyFitnessPal. If you want a food diary stalker and you are about 2 weeks - 2 months post-op. Friend me there!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/thisfathasgot2go

I have also recently heard about the app BARIASTIC but I have not tried it. Has anyone else?

Myfitnesspal

I have tried others, but I love this one- barcode scanner, yes please!

To track the calories of recipes I put the recipe in caloriecounter.com and it spits out the nutritional breakdown and I put it in the jawbone UP app. You can also do the barcode scanner but I don't know if it had as extensive a library as MyFitnessPal.

Edited by Indieflickers

Lose It! in tandem with an Apple Watch.

I also use MYFitnessPal. My username is dlappjr. feel free to friend me. I am looking for a group of people who might regularly look at other peoples food journals to get an idea of things I can adjust to be more efficient with my intake. I am good about making good choices, but maybe there is an even better choice that I am not aware of.

I too use MFP and feel free to friend me as well. Judyrhino is my user name.

Actually my user name is Judyrhino2

If anybody wants to friend me I'm jessfress2 on myfitnesspal

My fitness pal but it's pissing me off because it won't let me finish a day under thousand calories and I never eat 1000 cal a day